Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer

by Natasha Denona

An ultra-light concealer with one-stroke full coverage, and exceptional staying power thanks to exclusive, micronized pigments. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Transfix Matte Concealer doesn't crease all day long, and is completely transfer-proof. Smooth and homogenous application allows it to blend easily before it sets. Vitis Vita (Vitalab technology) provides the skin with excellent hydration benefits. Hyaluronic acid and collagen soothe and soften the skin for long-lasting moisture and comfort.

Is this good? I have heard mixed reviews but IDK if it really works? Does it dry fast? Is it creamy or thick? Help!
Is this worth it?
Does the Natasha Denona concealer crease a lot or make you look dry? Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer
Start your review of Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer!
Aniek M.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer 4N 0.20 fl. oz/ 6ml
This is actually one of the worst concealers I’ve seen. It started with the smell of it. Smells like chemical. The spooly looks nice and feels good. But the product is very watery and dried very quick. It wasn’t easy to spread and went into my lines. Dont buy this people! It’s trash Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer
Nia N.
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by Nia N.
Review for: Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer 12W 0.20 fl. oz/ 6ml
First, I acknowledge that some of my issue might be the shade that I was sent. I got this product in a BoxyCharm in lieu of a NARS blush, and this shade is not the one I would have picked. I think my perfect match is somewhere in the 16-18 range, and I was sent 12. Secondly- and this is personal preference- this formula is incredibly dry. As the name suggests, this sets down to a budgeproof finish, but I don’t love how that looks on my already finicky under eye area. I have combination skin, and during cooler weather like we’re having in Midwest US right now, my skin can get a little dry. I also have maturing skin, so very matte formulas can exacerbate fine lines and texture. For my particular preferences, this concealer is not my favorite.
Kaylee D.
North Bay , ON
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by Kaylee D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer 11W 0.20 fl. oz/ 6ml
I don’t think I’m a fan! I absolutely adore all of my other products by Natasha Denona, but this concealer doesn’t really do it for me. It’s very slick and almost greasy? It feels similar to the old Wet N’ Wild formula from like 15 years ago. Definitely not matte. It works in a pinch, and it’s not HORRIBLE, but it’s not something I would purchase again. I wanted to like this so bad! I can’t recommend this, I’m sorry!
Ashton B.
Marion, OH
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by Ashton B.
Review for: Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer 3W 0.20 fl. oz/ 6ml
I got this in a boxycharm, the color is pretty spot on. Far away it looks really good, close up I can see some lines. That could be my primer so I will definitely be trying out different primers with it. It blended nicely with my beauty blender. It definitely covered up my hyperpigmentation and under eye.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by Kate S.
Does such a good job and hiding any imperfections! I love it and highly recommend this product
Baleria R.
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by Baleria R.
Review for: Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer 19N 0.20 fl. oz/ 6ml
Tengo este corrector se seca a 5 segundos, no puedo ni cerrar el producto cuando veo que ya esta seco. No puedo usar lo muy bien. Aparte esta muy oscuro para mi así que lo uso para mi suegra. Tienen un efecto iluminador pues vi que tienen brillos.
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by angelica G.
Review for: Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer 19N 0.20 fl. oz/ 6ml
So I got this in my boxycharm & this is not my color at all. Like it’s wayyy too dark. However, that wasn’t the products fault, it was the fault of boxycharm for not sending me the correct shade I asked for! That being said, I still tried it out a little just to see how the product feels and if I would want to buy my correct shade myself. It seems like a really good product! I mean obviously I don’t know how well it will blend because I could barely blend it but it goes on smooth and covers up everything well! I’m definitely buying my shade!
Karlo N.
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by Karlo N.
Review for: Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer 2R 0.20 fl. oz/ 6ml
I am very disappointed with this concealer, I love Natasha's shadows but this product is so light that it does not cover anything, besides that its packaging stains easily and you practically feel that you have a cheap product
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by katelyn L.
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by katelyn L.
Review for: Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer 4N 0.20 fl. oz/ 6ml
I like this concealer, it’s fairly watery though, but it’s more fresh , not as thick and full coverage , blends well, I wish I’d grabbed a lighter shade but I really enjoy this for my less makeup days. It still has a lot of coverage just not as much as some others . Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer
Therese W.
Centreville, VA
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by Therese W.
Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer uploaded by Therese W.
It matched my skin tone well. Had a good consistency not too thick or too thin. It was my first time using it. I was surprised how big the concealer was. Way more product than my go to Mac one. So far when you pull the wand out not much product comes out which is good because it will last for a long time. Waiting on the matching foundation to come in a separate shipment so more reviewing to come.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha W.
Spokane, WA
il y a 8 mois
roxanne R. il y a 6 mois
When I use a setting powder it doesn’t crease or dried out.
Ale F.
Eagle Pass
il y a 2 ans
Brianna F. il y a 2 ans
I would say it’s more of a full coverage! Depending on how you apply you can sheer out the coverage a bit but it’s a bit more full which I love!