Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette

by Natasha Denona

An eyeshadow palette with 15 shades in Natasha Denona's signature matte, duo chrome, metallic, and chroma crystal finishes. Inspired by the colors of the sunset, this palette features 15 gorgeous eyeshadow shades in a combination of warm brown tones, burnt oranges, reds, golds, bronzes, and yellows. It includes all four of Natasha Denona's classic formulas in her signature chroma crystal, matte, and metallic finishes.

This palette contains: - 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Eyeshadow in Atmosphere (metallic rose bronze), Morgana (duo chrome red with gold), Mandarine (duo chrome mandarin with gold), Ice Gold (chroma sheer cream with gold sparkle), Bronzage (chroma crystal light copper), Aubade (chroma crystal warm gold), Sundazed (chroma crystal gold), Bermuda (matte pastel peachy nude), Panjin (matte red), Igneous (matte deep brown), Sol (matte warm yellow), Terra (matte terracotta), Horizon (matte warm orange), Vulcano (matte dark brown with mauve), Sinai (matte burnt terracotta)

It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Internationally renowned makeup artist Natasha Denona developed her own eyeshadow formulas after struggling for over 20 years with eyeshadows that were dry, dull, and difficult to blend. Natasha's easy-to-use pressed pigments have been chosen as the best in the world by the most influential beauty gurus and leading makeup artists. Natasha Denona's Eyeshadow palettes have changed the makeup game around the globe. Infused with real crushed pearls, each unique palette supports anti-aging and offers extraordinarily rich, pure pigments, ultra-high color payoff, and buttery, creamy, easy-to-blend formulas. They're long-lasting, water-resistant, and are formulated with a high percentage of mica to hydrate lids. This product is cruelty-free and free of talc.

Is this palette woth its price ?
Is it worth the hype as far as pigmentations and design?
Do you think this palette is worth it when Sephora basically came out with its own version?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“This is an absolutely stunning palette. The colours are very pigmented and blend really well. It is a high ended product so it is a little pricey but totally worth it! I use this palette all the time because it is warm toned which really complements my eyes. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.” in 100 reviews
“Love all shades in this wonderful palette...Long lasting and easy to blend...I strongly recommend having this in your collections of palettes!! &nbsp;The price point is just right and worth it!!<br>” in 12 reviews
“all these colors would look great with anyone's hair or skin color. i really enjoy the glitter ones. i feel like they make my eyes pop. they are easy to apply and really smooth love love love it so much” in 12 reviews
Arlington, VA
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
This is another beautiful palette from Natasha Denona. It is a limited edition release and retails for $129.00. It includes 15 eyeshadows in various warm-toned hue. The more sparkly shades included in this palette were a serious improvement from the Star palette, though I would still recommend using them damp for maximum performance. Atmosphere is a deep, reddish copper with warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It had intense pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with ease. Sinai is a medium, orange-brown with strong, warm undertones and a mostly matte finish. The color payoff was fantastic. Ice gold is a bright, white gold with warm undertones and a metallic sheen with bits of sparkle. Most of the sparkle seemed to get lost during application. Mandarine is a vibrant, medium orange with strong, golden shimmer. It had rich pigmentation that applied best with a slightly firmer, flatter eye brush. Bronzage is a medium brown with warm, reddish undertones and a metallic sheen. The consistency was creamy, smooth, and very blendable. Vulcano is a deep, reddish brown with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. The pigmentation was mostly opaque, buildable. Smooth and easy to apply. Aubade is a bright, medium copper with warm, golden sparkle and shimmer. It had a more glittery finish, beautiful shade. Horizon is a medium orange with warm undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with little work. Sundazed is a medium gold with warm, yellow undertones paired with a sparkling, metallic finish. This was the “worst” shade in the palette, as it had a chunkier texture and was looser in the pan. Terra is a rich, dark copper with warm, red undertones and a semi-matte finish. There was very subtle shimmer. Bermuda is a light-medium peach with strong, warm orange undertones and a matte finish. The texture was smooth, finely-milled, and silky, though there was a touch of dustiness in the pan. Morgana is a rich, molten coral with warm, orange undertones and fiery copper shimmer. It was extremely pigmented. Panjin is a muted, medium red with subtle, warm undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation. Igneous is a deep brown with neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. It had good color coverage that was buildable to opaque coverage. Sol is a bright, medium yellow with soft, warm undertones and a matte finish.
Los Angeles, CA
Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Vee R.
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
Pigment is so fantastic. I was hesitant buying this because of the price point but for all the colors you get and the level of quality they have Id surely buy another. I used this palette for Halloween without using a shadow primer because I was rushing and forgot, but it wasn’t necessary with these shadows. Color went on nice and vibrant and did not fade. I only used two shades from the palette for this look but I simply adore the pink shade in this palette. It pairs so nicely with all the rest of the warm browns. Oh and lastly, thank he yellow is wonderful! Not chalky, instead fully pigmented and vibrant. Highly recommend!
Campbell, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette, Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
The Sunset palette is by far one is the best quality eye shadow palettes Natasha Denona makes. I find myself reaching for it quite often. The shades are buttery and easy to apply and blend extraordinarily well! I often will use it in conjunction with a palette that doesn’t work well to add some pop of color. The price point is on the steep side at $129, but I scored my palette at Sephora when it was on sale for $99 then I used my Rouge discount during the VIB sale to get it for $80. It was the first ND palette I purchased and I’ve bought several others since then.
Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Emily H.
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
I don’t have the sunset palette. I have the sunrise palette, but that wasn’t an option to review. I really love this palette! It’s way more affordable than her other ones thank goodness. They are powdery and have some kickback in the pan, but not a lot of fallout on the face. The colors look a tad different on my eye than in the pan, but a lot of palettes do that to me so maybe it’s just my skin lol I love the warm tones in this palette! They’ll be perfect for fall and they stay on well all day and night! I highly recommend!
Warrenton, MO
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
For me, this palette is the ideal warm palette. You have the perfect blend of mattes, shimmers, and transition/dark/vibrant shadows. I did contemplate on whether or not buying it because I do have a lot of warm toned palettes that have similar shades, but because I love Natasha’s eyeshadow formula so much, I gravitate towards this palette than my other ones. It’s so effortless and easy, everything just blends together so well and doesn’t lose its staying power. Great palette all around, and was worth the purchase.
Pullman, MI
Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
Natasha Denonas formula is like butter!!! No other way to describe it. I love the color scheme in this palette, the shadows blend so well together and you really get what you pay for. Some of the best I've ever worked with. The yellow color is so vibrant and pretty! Great for a sunset look Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
Kirklin
Purchased at: Beautylish
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
I know this palette has mixed reviews but I personally love this palette. The mattes are so beautiful and the creme to matte formula is amazing. The duochromes and metallics in this palette are amazing. The looks that you can come out with this palette are endless. I highly recommend this palette. This is the palette that had me fall in the Natasha Denona spell.
Byrdstown, TN
Purchased at: Beautylish
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette with every bone in my body. It is very easy to apply and it blends out like a dream in my opinion. She has some of the best palettes. I know they are on the pricey side (very pricey), but they do not disappoint. None of the ones I have bought have disappointed me yet! They are GREAT. Plus the colors in this palette are simply gorgeous.
rives
I just received this palette as a gift from my boyfriend. I’ve recently fallen in love with ND formula and this palette definitely lives up to it! I love the pops of color within this very wearable palette. If you have the money to splurge on a palette and love these colors like I do, I would go for it! Her formula is like no other I’ve tried!
Sunnyside, NY
Review for: Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
In love with this. Yes it is expensive. At $129 it is a splurge, but oh so worth it. The formulation is without a double one of the best. The mattes are not at all chalky, the shimmers don’t fall off and the shades are to die for. I love this brand, and cannot get enough of it. The shades stay put, and a little goes a long way!

337 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miles City, MT
3 months ago
Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette ... I'd like to get it while it's only 90$ at ulta, but I cant find singles of those colors! Any good dupes in singles?
Mariam K. • 3 months ago
I think I have one of those colours from the subscription box (allure if I'm not mistaken). It is definitely the most pigmented eyeshadow I have ever had. It is 100 times more pigmented than Huda or any other shadows I've had and what is most important, it stays on my eyes for the whole day long.