BY NATASHA DENONA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An eye shadow palette with 18 shades, including two never-before-seen textures. This Eyeshadow palette features a unique concept to easily create gorgeous eye looks. It includes four Crystal Eyeshadows, nine Creamy Mattes, three Metallic, and two Duo-Chromes with silky-soft textures. These shadows are long-Lasting, with strong color payoff, thanks to a high percentage of pure pigments. Extremely buildable and blendable, these shades will not crease, and they easily adhere to the eye without having to use primer. This set contains: - 4 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Crystal Eyeshadow in 101K Spectrum (sparkling golden brown), 109K Cosmo (sparkling golden olive), 112K Galaxia (icy sheer shade with multi-colored crystals), 116K Polaris (sheer golden nude with gold crystals) - 9 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Creamy Matte Eyeshadow in 102CM Earth (matte dark brown), 104CM Flesh (matte warm nude transition), 106CM Gemma (matte dark brown with red undertone), 108CM Titania (matte neutral medium brown), 110CM Diadem (matte grey-violet transition), 111CM Vega (matte transition with pink undertone), 113CM Phoenix (matte medium bright plum), 115CM Electra (matte medium grape), 117CM Atik (matte medium transition nude with cool undertone) - 3 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Metallic Eyeshadow in 103M Bellatrix (metallic nude), 107M Atria (metallic burnt bronze), 118M Rhea (metallic coral) - 2 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Duo-Chrome Eyeshadow in 105DC Orion (duo chrome green-brown), 114DC Supernova (duo chrome brown with silver) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of talc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is worth every penny. I have never been more happy with a purchase and am now considering selling all other eyeshadows to buy more natasha products. The mattes are creamy and blend like a dream. The 2 red shades are not as pigmented but you can build up The intesnity. I prefer this because sometimes you dont want bright red on your eyes and just want The subtle hint. It is not patchy when built up and does not take any effort to build The colour up. The shimmer shades are intense and bold. The crystal shades are stunning but will be awful if you do not apply them right. Apply them with a glitter glue or a sticky base and they will be your best friend. Don't get mad at a shade if you are not applying it right. Overall, I love this palette and I am so happy with my purchase." in 41 reviews
  • "This was my first natasha denona eyeshadow purchase. I had no idea there were eyeshadows this creamy and yet pigmented at the same time. The mattes are literally the BEST I've ever tried, the metallic and shimmer shades are down right gorgeous. I've been looking for any excuse to do my makeup because I just want to keep playing with this pallete. Yes, it's pricey. But to me it was soooo worth it. " in 13 reviews
  • "If eyeshadow palettes had a God, your looking at it. These eyeshadows are AMAZING quality. Long lasting, the pigmentation is insane like no other! It is pricey but if you break it down it really isn't due to the amount of product, the packaging is stunning. Worth every cent! I recommend this HIGHLY, I also recommend a shadow glue primer. I use the Too Faced one and I get out of sight results. The best eyeshadow palette I have EVER owned and I own a few!!! " in 8 reviews
Catherine P.
This palette truly is the best of the best. It makes it hard to go back to other eyeshadows because of how remarkable this formula is. I used to think it was too outrageously priced but at the end of the day you truly get what you paid for. You can create so many different looks from this palette alone and the colors never fade on your lid. I have received endless complaints every single time I use it and sometimes I just have one shade on my eyes! The trick to getting those shimmers to look perfect is using your finger. I never use a brush for those because even a wet brush doesn’t give you that pigment you want as an end result. If Natasha Denona came out with just a straight matte neutrals palette I would literally spend a million dollars on it if those colors blended like the mattes in this palette do. It truly is the greatest eyeshadow palette ever.
Maggie H.
This is a very loved palette of mine! One of my favorite of all times! The quality and blend ability of this palette exceeds beyond any shadows I have worked with! It is great for a full glam look or just an everyday wear! I highly recommend the splurge on this palette. I only gave 4 stars just because I own a lot of her palettes and in almost every palette I have a shadow fall out of the pan. And for the price I wish I was produced and examined a little better before releasing.!
marbella T.
Absolutely love this palette , at first I could not get it to work for me but once I paired up the shimmers with my LIT cosmetic glitter glue it become one of my top palettes . They look amazing with this base the shimmers will not move ! It looks flawless I get so many compliments when I wear this , it's the best you won't regret this purchase . If you want to buy smart use beautylish , they have flex payments and two day shipping .
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
I was skeptial at first about buying this palette because of the price. I went to Sephora and swatched Natasha Denona eyeshadow and fell in love with how pigmented and creamy they were. I knew I needed to have this in my collection. I bought it during the VIB Rouge sale and now I am obsessed. You can create so many looks and it blends effortlessly. A lot of people don't like the glitter shadows, however, I love them! They are messy and have fallout, but with the right glitter primer, you can create such a unique look with a pop! I am now hooked on Natasha Denona and will buy all of her eyeshadows!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Probably the best impulse buy ever and I dont regret it. This palette is built in avery heavy weight material which makes it so not scared to travel with. Also the eyeshadow is pigmented, blends flawlessly, and has no fall out. This palette has every color you need to create so many looks. I recommend for any artist who just does their own makeup to the artists who does clients makeup.
Amy S.
I don’t actually own this palette so I’m not sure why I’m being asked to write a review. But this is high on my wish list. I feel like I’ll have to wish on a star to ever be able to afford it though. But it’s so incredibly beautiful and I’ve seen some amazing looks created with this palette! It would be a dream come true to own this palette!
Anita P.
I only knocked down a star because the glitters aren't very wearable for me. I work in a corporate office, and these chunky glitters are a little out of place. I wish it included many more mattes, because I'm not sure if it is worth it if you're not using the glitters.
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
Yet the colors, pigmentation and quality are amazing I think is just over priced. I know price shouldn’t be a factor when you getting a good quality product but there are just way to many other palettes in the market with the same quality that are cheaper and I can get 2 palettes for what I’ll spend in one
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
This is a beautiful eye shadow pallet that I am only giving 4 stars because I just can’t justify the price of this. It is way too expensive when I have many other pallets in my collection that are just as good for even less than half the price
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
My boyfriend bought me the four big Natasha Denona palettes and they are great. This palette is most definitely more costly than comparative size palettes but had so much better quality and ingenuity. Of course there is fallout but you have to expect that from such a highly pigmented product. The formula is great with her mattes and her shimmers and they blend so wonderfully! I will purchase her products again and do highly recommend!
Flor G.
I really want this palette! But why it has to be so expensive 😫 is it worth it?
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
The colors in this palette look simlar to the huda beauty palette that was just launched... can anyone tell which palette is better? Honest answer please
Sarah W.
Do you feel that these shadows are worth the hefty price tag? The palette looks beautiful, but I'm interested to know if the quality is there.
Influenster M.
Does this palette has a lot of fall out? And is it pigmented? Are the matt colors easy blendable?
Elizabeth A.
Riverside, CA
I heard a lot of great stuff about Natasha demons , i don't personally own any product :( but i would love to purchase this pallet, does it go well on all skin tones? And how is the pigmentation on this pallet ? Or would you prefer another make up bran? I own a lot of morphe and anastacia pallets and i wanted to get to know more brans what do you think should i buy ?

back