BY NATASHA DENONA

A six-piece, highlighting and contouring palette to sweep on subtle contours, along with Natasha's signature glow. The Sculpt & Glow Face Highlighting & Contour Glow Palette features unique cream and powder formulas that are specially designed to brush on subtle contours in just six simple steps. The palette is based off of contour, highlighting, and strobing makeup techniques that Natasha uses on her clients and on models for photoshoots. The highlighting and contouring creams are formulated with properties that support anti-aging, are high in antioxidants, and contain sunflower seed and jojoba to hydrate skin. Designed to subtly contour and highlight facial features without making them appear too sharp or subtle, this palette leaves your complexion with a natural, healthy-looking glow. This palette contains: - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Highlighting Cream - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Contour Cream - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Face Glow Cream Shimmer - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Japanese Powder - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Contour Sculpting Powder - 0.25 oz/ 7 g All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. "Highlighting and contouring does not have to look heavy and artificial. We want to shape, enhance, and correct our features in order for us to look and feel our most beautiful while still looking natural. If you're like me and love a naturally beautiful contoured look, my Sculpt & Glow palette is the right product for you. This palette contains six different innovative formulas that I developed for you to create natural contours and my signature glow in 6 easy steps." Natasha Denona see more...

• "Pros:
    - You get your money's worth! Tons of product for the price. If you calculate the price per oz/g, it's actually cheaper than some other contour/highlight palettes.
    - Cream and powder products! Super good deal.
    - Beautiful colors/shades. The contour isn't too muddy and the highlight is subtle, though buildable (not to a metallic look though).
    - The product isn't too pigmented so it's easy to build/blend. Also, it's harder to mess up or go overboard because of the blendability.

Cons:
    - Slightly fragranced" in 3 reviews
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Unpopular opinion, apparently, but I was not thrilled at all with this product and returned it. I recently discovered ND through her eyeshadows - which are amazing, btw - and wanted to try this even though it is expensive. The only product I. Here that wowed me was the cream contour in its application. It was a little light for me but built up well. The cream highlight felt nice, but seemed to emphasize texture on my skin. The cream glow did the same. I was actually very excited about the cream glow. It was muted, which is fine but the texture was very sticky and it didn’t dry down. The Japanese powder has a strong yellow undertone. It was soft and finely milled, but I still preferred my normal setting powder. The all over glow is subtle and nice. Now onto the real disappointment in this palette - the contour powder. It’s so light you can’t see it and it will not build. My skin is dry so perhaps my issues stem from that, but that doesn’t excuse the total lack of pigment in that powder. By the end of the day I was wrinkly looking and the contour was patchy. I still love ND but I believe I’ll stick to her eyeshadows and single highlights from now on. This would probably work best for someone who is very light (I am on the lighter side on medium) and maybe doesn’t have very dry skin. At any rate, the contour powder isn’t pigmented at all. I was disappointed as a whole, but especially at this price point.
melissa b.
I have many highlight and contouring palettes, I certainly didn’t need another, but this one is far superior; I have the light palette but I also tried the medium dark one; since it was late September i realized that i wouldn’t be getting more tan for several months so I went with the light one. It’s the most beautiful contouring color. I do like the highlight cream and strobing powder, even the Japanese setting powder; the packaging as well feels luxurious and sturdy; my one complaint is the strobing cream, I feel it could be improved to be less sticky, I find it a little awkward, and hope that the Natasha Denona brand will improve it in the future to bring it up to the quality of the other 5 products in the palette. If I had bought the palette in May and knew I would be getting more tan i might have gone with the medium dark pallet. But I do recommend this palette for those able to afford a cosmetic at this price. I do hope though that other people will express that they too hope Natasha Denona will improve the strobing cream in the future.
Ena F.
Zagreb
I've got this palette in Light/medium and every single shade works for my skin tone. Japanese Powder is not too dark and the dark brown contouring powder is not that dark as it seems in the pan. Its easy to blend and the final result looks amazing.
Cream Highlighter is one of my favorite, on skin it shows up as it's wet. I love to use it after I'm done with all my makeup, It doesn't mess up with my foundation or setting powder. I apply powder highlight on top of cream. It looks natural, nothing to crazy.
The packaging is luxury, well made. Its heavy and you get a good quality mirror. Cream pans are protected so you wouldn't mess them up with powders.
If you prefer your contour soft and natural, you may love this palette. Natasha Denona Sculpt & Glow Face Highlighting & Contour Glow Palette 01 Light Medium
Rhea H.
Vancouver, BC
This is my favorite product of all time. I never knew makeup could be so divine. It's worth every penny. I am even considering buying another palette to keep at work. It takes some time to do all 6 steps but once you put this on you actually need little else. LOVE!
Deborah L.
Lancashire , UK
I have this contour pallet In the lightest shade, I am super fair and find I have to go sparingly as they’re very pigmented. I do prefer powder more is than the creams as they’re easier to apply and blend (in my opinion). You can never fault the packaging with ND products. All in all I do recommend!
Fozya A.
Bristol, Bristol
best because i can carry this wherever i go😍😍love its pigmentation and beautiful texture❤❤❤👏👌love itttt❤❤
Carenina C.
Serpong
Natasha Denona Sculpt & Glow Face Highlighting & Contour Glow Palette 01 Light Medium I really want to get a new contour and highlight kit, at first I wanted to buy the Anastasia's contour kit but then I saw this Natasha's sculpt and glow. Which one should I get? Any recommendations? xx
melissa b.
I am dying to try this but for the price that it costs, is it worth it?
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
Is this pigmented? Is it worth it to have cream and powder in the same palette?
Ishrat J.
Erin N.
I have the powder ABH contour kit and I like it, but I don't think its really that easy to work with. I want to try cream but I don't want to invest in a complete cream palette, is this palette easy to work with for both powder and cream?