BY NATASHA DENONA

A six-piece, highlighting and contouring palette to sweep on subtle contours, along with Natasha's signature glow. The Sculpt & Glow Face Highlighting & Contour Glow Palette features unique cream and powder formulas that are specially designed to brush on subtle contours in just six simple steps. The palette is based off of contour, highlighting, and strobing makeup techniques that Natasha uses on her clients and on models for photoshoots. The highlighting and contouring creams are formulated with properties that support anti-aging, are high in antioxidants, and contain sunflower seed and jojoba to hydrate skin. Designed to subtly contour and highlight facial features without making them appear too sharp or subtle, this palette leaves your complexion with a natural, healthy-looking glow. This palette contains: - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Highlighting Cream - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Contour Cream - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Face Glow Cream Shimmer - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Japanese Powder - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Contour Sculpting Powder - 0.25 oz/ 7 g All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. "Highlighting and contouring does not have to look heavy and artificial. We want to shape, enhance, and correct our features in order for us to look and feel our most beautiful while still looking natural. If you're like me and love a naturally beautiful contoured look, my Sculpt & Glow palette is the right product for you. This palette contains six different innovative formulas that I developed for you to create natural contours and my signature glow in 6 easy steps." Natasha Denona see more...

• "Pros:
    - You get your money's worth! Tons of product for the price. If you calculate the price per oz/g, it's actually cheaper than some other contour/highlight palettes.
    - Cream and powder products! Super good deal.
    - Beautiful colors/shades. The contour isn't too muddy and the highlight is subtle, though buildable (not to a metallic look though).
    - The product isn't too pigmented so it's easy to build/blend. Also, it's harder to mess up or go overboard because of the blendability.

Cons:
    - Slightly fragranced" in 3 reviews
Personal Beauty Lab 💄.
I was blown away by this product! I've used other contour kits in the last, but this surpasses them by far. It is versatile in that it contains both cream and powder products, and the creams are protected from the powders by an additional cover. The effect was stunning, yet very natural. I did a YouTube review on this and my face said it all: I didn't need any more makeup after using this.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
If you want something very pigmented this is not for you. This is buildable
And amazing and just perfect for those with a heavy hand. It isn't patchy everything goes on beautifully and I am not disappointed.
Mallory S.
Clovis, CA
This is the best creme contour i have ever used. It is very blendable and natural looking, and i am so glad i splurged on mine. The powder shades are equally beautiful and blendable and smooth. This is definitely a case of a luxury priced item being extremely worth it.
Justine B.
Michigan
The colors come off beautifully and blend magnificently. This is definitely one of my top favorite palettes. My skin tone is very fair and the colors allow my face to glisten and compliment my cheek vines. From beginners to more experienced this palette is just great!!
Calla B.
This is so natural and beautiful! I like this because it is easy to apply and use and keeps everything clean! I am a first time user and use something from this palette everyday! I would repurchase again when this runs out.
Aaron T.
Westchester
LOVE LOVE LOVE. It smells like roses though the packaging isn’t smudge proof, when it’s clean it’s beautiful!! And the powders themselves blend super easily and the cream can be easily buffed in with a blender
Christine
Portsmouth, VA
The Natasha Denona contour/highlight palette is very user friendly. The creams blend out beautifully. The powders aren't chalky or glittery. The highlight gives the cheeks that wet, Jlo look.
Lexi C.
Elkhart
this palette is AMAZING!! one of my fav highlight and/or contouring palette I've seen so far!! I use this product almost every day !!
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
I swatched this palette at Sephora days ago and its so beautiful and Huge too ! Dont own any of her priducts yet but one day I will
christinem1988 W.
Odessa, FL
I love the formula of the cream contour and the powder contour and highlight but I feel as though the cream/powder highlight for under the eyes is a miss for me just not bright enough. And for the price tag I don’t think it’s worth it for a great contour unfortunately. It is a perfect cream contour so easy to blend.
Carenina C.
Serpong
Natasha Denona Sculpt & Glow Face Highlighting & Contour Glow Palette 01 Light Medium I really want to get a new contour and highlight kit, at first I wanted to buy the Anastasia's contour kit but then I saw this Natasha's sculpt and glow. Which one should I get? Any recommendations? xx
melissa b.
I am dying to try this but for the price that it costs, is it worth it?
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
Is this pigmented? Is it worth it to have cream and powder in the same palette?
Ishrat J.
Erin N.
I have the powder ABH contour kit and I like it, but I don't think its really that easy to work with. I want to try cream but I don't want to invest in a complete cream palette, is this palette easy to work with for both powder and cream?