BY NATASHA DENONA

A six-piece, highlighting and contouring palette to sweep on subtle contours, along with Natasha's signature glow. The Sculpt & Glow Face Highlighting & Contour Glow Palette features unique cream and powder formulas that are specially designed to brush on subtle contours in just six simple steps. The palette is based off of contour, highlighting, and strobing makeup techniques that Natasha uses on her clients and on models for photoshoots. The highlighting and contouring creams are formulated with properties that support anti-aging, are high in antioxidants, and contain sunflower seed and jojoba to hydrate skin. Designed to subtly contour and highlight facial features without making them appear too sharp or subtle, this palette leaves your complexion with a natural, healthy-looking glow. This palette contains: - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Highlighting Cream - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Contour Cream - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Face Glow Cream Shimmer - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Japanese Powder - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Contour Sculpting Powder - 0.25 oz/ 7 g All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. "Highlighting and contouring does not have to look heavy and artificial. We want to shape, enhance, and correct our features in order for us to look and feel our most beautiful while still looking natural. If you're like me and love a naturally beautiful contoured look, my Sculpt & Glow palette is the right product for you. This palette contains six different innovative formulas that I developed for you to create natural contours and my signature glow in 6 easy steps." Natasha Denona see more...

• "Pros:
    - You get your money's worth! Tons of product for the price. If you calculate the price per oz/g, it's actually cheaper than some other contour/highlight palettes.
    - Cream and powder products! Super good deal.
    - Beautiful colors/shades. The contour isn't too muddy and the highlight is subtle, though buildable (not to a metallic look though).
    - The product isn't too pigmented so it's easy to build/blend. Also, it's harder to mess up or go overboard because of the blendability.

Cons:
    - Slightly fragranced" in 3 reviews
Jaylah H.
Goes it my face so good is in a contour it’s so nice it’s like my eyecolor is like it’s very very dark in brown and it’s very improve and I can see very good and it’s not that pricey it’s a good value and I will buy this again about that thousand times a our
Monday S.
Chicago
I adore this palette! It’s super versatile, and gives a real life, wearable contour and highlighting effect that I can build in intensity. Subtle for day, super glowy for night. The creams and powders can be layered, or worn singly. I love that the products last all day.
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a beautiful palette! The rose gold packaging is to die for, and feels sturdy and high-quality. I was nervous this palette wouldn’t impress me as much as the blush and highlight palette, but I actually think I like it more!! The shades blend BEAUTIFULLY and work perfectly for my skin tone. The formulas are so smooth and buildable, as you’d expect from Natasha! I can use this for an easy everyday look or make it look super glam for a night out, it’s so versatile!
Meghin S.
Shafter, CA
I actually dropped at shattered my Natasha Denona Sculpt & Glow Face Highlighting & Contour Glow Palette 01 Light Medium powders. But I did like them, they were super soft and buttery. However the highlight is natural and the light shade was too dark for my under eyes. The creams are amazing.
Elena C.
This palette is very big and I found the contour shades to be a bit muddy on my particular skin tone. I had trouble blending as well and I tried with several brushes. Just wasn’t my match but could be a good palette
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Purchased this from Sephora online. I have several contour pallets and I really kinda love them all but this one stands out and stands above all the rest..hands down.
I know the price is higher than most but, trust me,it is worth every cent.The cream contour,shade,and highlight are the easiest to blend I have ever used. Even for newbies.Literally melts into skin. No harsh lines,no muddiness,just purse natural contour perfection. Then using the powders on top...absolute magic!!! Not streaky, or chalky. Really, truely,looks like you're carved,brozed, and lit from within. Natasha's products are pricey but they are the best I've ever used. There is a reason for the high price tag an investment in achieving seamless makeup application and creating your best self through the fun and creative  makeup process!
Viv T.
Sunnyvale, CA
Pros:
- Cream and powder products! Super good deal.

Cons:
- Slightly fragranced
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Extremely high end. Very expensive. It is one that I use on special occasions.  Since I don't want to use it up on only going to the grocery store. I love the silky smooth texture. It stays in place and lasts all day long. Very much worth the cost. You will not be disappointed.
Elizabeth J.
Fullerton, CA
I've always had trouble mastering the contour. Everything that I've used never looked right. Until I tried this palette. Things I like about the palette:

1. Range: the color of the shades are beautiful. The contour is a perfect mixture of ashy warm. The highlights are super brightening but subtle at the same time. Very natural.

2. Display: I'm super happy this palette decided to not only have cream but powders as well. I could go without the shiny packaging. The outside of the palette gets dirty at the first touch with fingerprints.

All in all, great palette.
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
I was hesitant to purchase this palette especially since it is definitely pricey, but I am glad I did. I think the product is worth the price and surpasses its competitors. It looks natural and radiant. The coverage is medium which is perfect. Also the packaging is beautiful and definitely high end. I would recommend this to a beauty lover that doesn't mind spending a little extra for an amazing product.
Carenina C.
Serpong
Natasha Denona Sculpt & Glow Face Highlighting & Contour Glow Palette 01 Light Medium I really want to get a new contour and highlight kit, at first I wanted to buy the Anastasia's contour kit but then I saw this Natasha's sculpt and glow. Which one should I get? Any recommendations? xx
melissa b.
I am dying to try this but for the price that it costs, is it worth it?
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
Is this pigmented? Is it worth it to have cream and powder in the same palette?
Ishrat J.
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
How is the blendability for this palette? Would dry skin users have any issues?