Natasha Denona Peak Eyeshadow Palette Nib

Natasha Denona Peak Eyeshadow Palette Nib.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natasha Denona Peak Eyeshadow Palette Nib.!
How would you rate this product?
Natasha Denona Peak Eyeshadow Palette Nib. uploaded by Lucy H.
The mattes are buttery smooth and the shimmer is a beautiful gold. I love Natasha Denona shadows. I received mine in a boxy charm.
Natasha Denona Peak Eyeshadow Palette Nib. uploaded by joylynn G.
Natasha Denona Peak Eyeshadow Palette Nib. uploaded by joylynn G.
This is my first Natasha Denona palette. I received this palette in my November Boxycharm base box. I've been using this palette off and on since. I just love it. I'm told you can't get it any where except as a boxycharm member. This palette is amazing the pigment is great. You don't need any eye primer for the pigment to last all day. It blends effortlessly with it's buttery feeling like formula. Natasha Denona Peak Eyeshadow Palette Nib.

Looking for your answer?