BY NATASHA DENONA

A new size of the existing Sunset palette, featuring five brand-new shades. This palette gives you the range to create a whole eye look with two shimmering metallics, two versatile mattes, and one sparkling foiled shade. Its compact size makes it perfect for travel. The warm, glowing collection of light to dark shades makes it an absolute must-have for every sunset lover. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g Eyeshadows in Guava (dirty peach matte), Apollo (bright brick metallic), Dirty Mars (dirty terra-cotta matte), Sun Beam (rich bronze metallic), Halo (warm champagne metallic) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is my new go too , before this released I thought it was going to be a mini version of the Natasha Denonna sunset palette and be like her normal 5 pan palettes but no this is forreal a mini palette! This is super tiny maybe my smallest palette I have even the mini huda palettes are bigger than this one ! But I’m okay with that this is super travel friendly has a little bit of weight too it and the packaging isn’t cheap at all it’s a nice hard durable plastic , I love the see through lid it really draws me toward the palette a lot more because I can see all of the shades and I love that this palette only has 5 shades I’m not over whelmed by it I can create a beautiful simple brown neutral eye and put a beautiful buttery metallic shade on top after I cut my crease ! Now these shades are super buttery and super pigmented the matte shades are so creamy un like any other matte shadows I’ve tried! I really do enjoy the price tag on this mini palette it’s 25$ and that’s amazing because her palettes start at 48$ and end at 238$ or more so for 25$ I say go for it ! I got mines on Sephora and I promise you , you’ll gravitate towards this palette a lot if you love warm tone shadows like me !" in 20 reviews
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Sorry I’ll see you soon love y’all I’ll see y’all tomorrow love love and love you and merry
Kayla W.
I had high hopes. I’ve watched numerous reviews on her palettes. I mean $128 on eyeshadow, well, it better be life changing. I really DON’T get the hype. As that’s all it is. I swatched it at Sephora and purchased two seconds later. I looked down at my arm 15 minutes later and the swatch was almost gone. I thought, oh weird! Tried using this two times with a brush, finger, even foiled, nothing worked!! I couldn’t get it to show up and I’m very fair skinned. So for $25 it went back!!!!! It is extremely tiny and overall a waste of money.
Jackie L.
Miami Beach, FL
The quality of the shimmer shadows are just not there especially the gold and maroon shades. You have to really pack them on like I’m talking layers, and use fix plus. The matte shadows are really buttery and blend well, but for a Natasha Denona palette I’m really shocked. I have morphe pallets and colour pop palettes that work better than this.
Shannon G.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my most disappointing purchases in a long time. The quality and luxury of Natasha Denona shadows is all everyone ever talks about. Without dropping a couple hundred on a palette, I definitely wanted to test out and try the brands shadows. This $25 palette is cute and doesn't burn a hole in my pocket. But it's regretful these shadows don't perform as well as my affordable shadows. The two mattes in this palette are great and it's the reason why I haven't returned it. But the shimmers are so lackluster and dull. It's hard to build them up with a brush or finger. Genuinely not worth the price and now I'm hesitant to try her shadows ever again.
Abby K.
This was patchy and hard to blend out, I don’t want to try this again but the colors are beautiful just they are horrible on the eyes, part of the reason I think that I REALLY did not like this was because the Natasha denona palettes are usually so creamy, and pigmented my friend has sooo many of them so I had really high expectations for this one
Anita A.
New Castle, DE
Tenía muchas expectativas en esta paleta pero sinceramente me ha decepcionado la calidad de las sombras, no tiene nada que ver con las paletas normales de la marca, la sombra rojiza es casi imposible de trabajar, es resto tiene un pase pero en nada se parecen a las otras.
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
This definitely does not meet Natasha Denona’s standard. I was so excited to see to price of this as it’s more “affordable” comparing with other palettes from her. How every, I’m super disappointed with the size and the quality of the metallic shades. They are nowhere to be another version of the Sunset palette
Kylie H.
Pensacola, FL
Honestly a little disappointed in this. I swatched it and almost no pigment came off. For such a well known name brand and for her prices I figured this mini palette would’ve been a little better quality
Naomi G.
Brooklyn, NY
The color pay off & pigmentation is good! I cannot take this away from Natasha, HOWEVER the size is ridiculous! It’s the size of a “free with purchase” item you get in a dept. store! COME ON NOW! NO NO NO!
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
I got this as a gift from my parents and I just didn’t see the hype at all, this is WAY overpriced. Pigmentation was okay but it definitely wasn’t worth what it costs, save your money for some Anastasia or anything else!
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Worth the money? I’ve seen good and bad reviews? Worth the hype? Great pigment? Fallout?
Alex S.
Is this palette even worth it? The pan sizes are so small 😕 I understand they wanted to make an “affordable” option but this seems like it’s lacking value...
Rena A.
Vancouver, BC
I fell in love with this palette when I saw it at Sephora, but is it pigmented and is it worth it?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
anyone else think natasha denona products are overhyped and overrated? too expensive and i don’t even get the luxury vibe from this brand lol
Jovana 💞.
Are this eyeshadows pigmented?