BY NATASHA DENONA

A new size of the existing Sunset palette, featuring five brand-new shades. This palette gives you the range to create a whole eye look with two shimmering metallics, two versatile mattes, and one sparkling foiled shade. Its compact size makes it perfect for travel. The warm, glowing collection of light to dark shades makes it an absolute must-have for every sunset lover. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g Eyeshadows in Guava (dirty peach matte), Apollo (bright brick metallic), Dirty Mars (dirty terra-cotta matte), Sun Beam (rich bronze metallic), Halo (warm champagne metallic) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is my new go too , before this released I thought it was going to be a mini version of the Natasha Denonna sunset palette and be like her normal 5 pan palettes but no this is forreal a mini palette! This is super tiny maybe my smallest palette I have even the mini huda palettes are bigger than this one ! But I’m okay with that this is super travel friendly has a little bit of weight too it and the packaging isn’t cheap at all it’s a nice hard durable plastic , I love the see through lid it really draws me toward the palette a lot more because I can see all of the shades and I love that this palette only has 5 shades I’m not over whelmed by it I can create a beautiful simple brown neutral eye and put a beautiful buttery metallic shade on top after I cut my crease ! Now these shades are super buttery and super pigmented the matte shades are so creamy un like any other matte shadows I’ve tried! I really do enjoy the price tag on this mini palette it’s 25$ and that’s amazing because her palettes start at 48$ and end at 238$ or more so for 25$ I say go for it ! I got mines on Sephora and I promise you , you’ll gravitate towards this palette a lot if you love warm tone shadows like me !" in 20 reviews
  • "This palette is my new go too , before this released I thought it was going to be a mini version of the Natasha Denonna sunset palette and be like her normal 5 pan palettes but no this is forreal a mini palette! This is super tiny maybe my smallest palette I have even the mini huda palettes are bigger than this one ! But I’m okay with that this is super travel friendly has a little bit of weight too it and the packaging isn’t cheap at all it’s a nice hard durable plastic , I love the see through lid it really draws me toward the palette a lot more because I can see all of the shades and I love that this palette only has 5 shades I’m not over whelmed by it I can create a beautiful simple brown neutral eye and put a beautiful buttery metallic shade on top after I cut my crease ! Now these shades are super buttery and super pigmented the matte shades are so creamy un like any other matte shadows I’ve tried! I really do enjoy the price tag on this mini palette it’s 25$ and that’s amazing because her palettes start at 48$ and end at 238$ or more so for 25$ I say go for it ! I got mines on Sephora and I promise you , you’ll gravitate towards this palette a lot if you love warm tone shadows like me !" in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
These shadows are so buttery soft! They blend like a dream and are so pigmented. They look great on the eyes. You can create so many looks with this one palette. I love that you don’t have to break into another palette to get a full look.
Storm R.
Perry, NY
It’s a truly beautiful palette and it gives you the perfect opportunity to test out the brand without forking out over $100 I got it at Sephora and I love using it it’s perfect for summer I may have to upgrade to a bigger palette soon
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great quality Shadows, everyday neutral colors, Good mix between shimmery and Matte Tones, Good Bank for your Buck particularly considering is Natasha Denona.
Justine C.
Bethlehem
Loving this mini palette. I’ve heard mixed reviews on the palette but I think it blends beautifully and the pigmentation is outstanding. You can create an eye look for the office or a night out with this palette. I hope she comes out with more colors in this mini palette format.
Saharatu A.
I don’t own this palette but my friend does and I really Love the pigmentation of it. It applies on very easily and does blend out pretty nice. She usually mixes it with different colors from different palette and it turns out great so I would recommend this to anyone.
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
So I got this palette yesterday, and I love this little warm addition to my palette collection! The colours are so creamy, pigmented and blendable. They’re very pretty on the eye too. This is a good price for the brand, the size is kinda small but it’s still awesome quality shadows so I didn’t mind the price. I definitely recommend Natasha Denona to anyone that likes an intense colour selection!
Catherine P.
great quality, the eyeshadows are easy to apply and blend. Haven’t used any of the full size but the mini palette I bought feels buttery. The packaging is nice, pretty simple. Would recommend if your not sure about getting the full size, or don’t want to spend as much. Worth the money? for the amount of shadows it’s a bit pricey but this is a higher end brand.
Lexie S.
Howell, NJ
If you’re looking to sample Natasha’s products this is a great start. For 25$ you get 5 beautifully pigmented colors. These warm toned neutrals blend beautifully and really pop on the eyes!
Lilliana L.
psc 476 box 358 ,FPO, AP
High end product super smooth and easy to blend a little pricey but is worth every penny one of the best eyeshadows I’ve ever tried before Natasha denona best eyeshadows in the market there is no doubt.
Michele W.
Des Moines , IA
I thought I’d try this out as I’ve always been curious about Natasha Denona palette, but can’t bring myself to pay the high price in the bigger palettes. When I saw this at Sephora for $25 I thought here’s my chance!! I’m so glad I grabbed it! The colors are very pigmented and they blend so well. They also stay all day long! I’m so glad I grabbed this! Hopefully she comes out with other ones in this size with different colors, I’d totally pick them up if she did. I just can’t bring myself to spend over $100 on her other palettes.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Worth the money? I’ve seen good and bad reviews? Worth the hype? Great pigment? Fallout?
Alex S.
Is this palette even worth it? The pan sizes are so small 😕 I understand they wanted to make an “affordable” option but this seems like it’s lacking value...
Rena A.
Vancouver, BC
I fell in love with this palette when I saw it at Sephora, but is it pigmented and is it worth it?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
anyone else think natasha denona products are overhyped and overrated? too expensive and i don’t even get the luxury vibe from this brand lol
Jovana 💞.
Are this eyeshadows pigmented?