BY NATASHA DENONA

A new size of the existing Sunset palette, featuring five brand-new shades. This palette gives you the range to create a whole eye look with two shimmering metallics, two versatile mattes, and one sparkling foiled shade. Its compact size makes it perfect for travel. The warm, glowing collection of light to dark shades makes it an absolute must-have for every sunset lover. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g Eyeshadows in Guava (dirty peach matte), Apollo (bright brick metallic), Dirty Mars (dirty terra-cotta matte), Sun Beam (rich bronze metallic), Halo (warm champagne metallic) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is my new go too , before this released I thought it was going to be a mini version of the Natasha Denonna sunset palette and be like her normal 5 pan palettes but no this is forreal a mini palette! This is super tiny maybe my smallest palette I have even the mini huda palettes are bigger than this one ! But I’m okay with that this is super travel friendly has a little bit of weight too it and the packaging isn’t cheap at all it’s a nice hard durable plastic , I love the see through lid it really draws me toward the palette a lot more because I can see all of the shades and I love that this palette only has 5 shades I’m not over whelmed by it I can create a beautiful simple brown neutral eye and put a beautiful buttery metallic shade on top after I cut my crease ! Now these shades are super buttery and super pigmented the matte shades are so creamy un like any other matte shadows I’ve tried! I really do enjoy the price tag on this mini palette it’s 25$ and that’s amazing because her palettes start at 48$ and end at 238$ or more so for 25$ I say go for it ! I got mines on Sephora and I promise you , you’ll gravitate towards this palette a lot if you love warm tone shadows like me !" in 20 reviews
Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is amazing. The only 2 things stopping me from getting a big palette is price ~$225 and I’m not sure what color to get. I don’t like blue purple eyeshadow & I don’t like green. I may get two of the 5 pan (camel & cranberry would be setting me back approx $100 for 2 buy I like her sunset big 15 pan palette but I’m horribly uninspired so the 5 would really be sufficient so may do that or buy another Pat McGrath Labs palette. Huda is kind of out of the running so is Viseart I don’t know which 1 do get next?? These eyeshadows are buttery & blend themselves I f- love the color story. These colors are unique enough I am not replicating my collex but buying all the same shades just in the different brands. I anticipate this will travel well but i carry a few travel mini brushes from Bobbi Brown in my bag. Thus does not even come with sponge tip applicators (yes I am the only folk who uses them lol). This is a lovely palette I was expecting a tiny palette this is much bigger I expected it reminds me of size of the elf prism palette a bit but the elf is a bit bigger. This is an excellent way to get your feet wet in the world of luxury eye makeup not a huge commitment if you find you don’t like her formulas it’s like a test drive so you’re not stuck w a v expensive ($225) mistake.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I was super excited to try Natasha Denona’s shadows without paying over a hundred dollars for a palette. This product did not disappoint. The shadows are buttery, pigmented, and blend beautifully for an amazing eye look. The palette is very small but I feel it is definitely worth the $25 price tag. The only down side is that I am a little concerned that I liked it so much because I am going to be very tempted to buy one of her full sized palettes. Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
Maura Y.
I got the Mini Lila Palette because the sunset palette was out of stock, but then I got the sunset mini palette because the Lila was SO GOOD. These shadows are so pigmented and so smooth and buttery. There can be some fallout but they blend beautifully. A lot of people say that the palette is small but honestly, unless it is the ONLY thing you use every single day, it will last a long time! Totally worth the money!
Reigell M.
This is my first time to try any Natashia Denona eyeshadows. And I would definitely say i do love the product, for the price of $25 it is really worth the money. All the shadows were pigmented, it blends easily and beautifully, the only con that  i notice is a little  fallout on the shade sun beam.
Summer B.
This is my first time ever trying any Natasha Denona eyeshadows and I was so very excited that I could get this mini palette for just $25! But I was not very pleased, I mean the colors are very pretty but my expectations of this was way higher than these actually performed!! This mini palette makes me very scared to try the other pallets especially for the prices!! Was not very impressed!
Jaclyn L.
Miami Beach, FL
The quality of the shimmer shadows are just not there especially the gold and maroon shades. You have to really pack them on like I’m talking layers, and use fix plus. The matte shadows are really buttery and blend well, but for a Natasha Denona palette I’m really shocked. I have morphe pallets and colour pop palettes that work better than this.
Shannon G.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my most disappointing purchases in a long time. The quality and luxury of Natasha Denona shadows is all everyone ever talks about. Without dropping a couple hundred on a palette, I definitely wanted to test out and try the brands shadows. This $25 palette is cute and doesn't burn a hole in my pocket. But it's regretful these shadows don't perform as well as my affordable shadows. The two mattes in this palette are great and it's the reason why I haven't returned it. But the shimmers are so lackluster and dull. It's hard to build them up with a brush or finger. Genuinely not worth the price and now I'm hesitant to try her shadows ever again.
Kay J.
Olathe
I got this last weekend and I LOVE it! I have been able to get a few different looks from it already and i have loved all of them! The shadows and very pigmented and blend-able. The packaging is small but it is very sturdy and clean. If she comes out with more palettes like this one in other colors i will most likely buy them as well!
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I have almost every natasha denona palette and this one did not dissappoint as well. I like this because it is small, easy for me to travel with compared to her other palettes. The color pigmentation is great as well. It is the perfect palette for summer
catherine p.
great quality, the eyeshadows are easy to apply and blend. Haven’t used any of the full size but the mini palette I bought feels buttery. The packaging is nice, pretty simple. Would recommend if your not sure about getting the full size, or don’t want to spend as much. Worth the money? for the amount of shadows it’s a bit pricey but this is a higher end brand.
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
What is you go to eyeshadow palette? Mine is Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Worth the money? I’ve seen good and bad reviews? Worth the hype? Great pigment? Fallout?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this any good ?
Alex S.
Is this palette even worth it? The pan sizes are so small 😕 I understand they wanted to make an “affordable” option but this seems like it’s lacking value...
Rena A.
Surrey, BC
I fell in love with this palette when I saw it at Sephora, but is it pigmented and is it worth it?