BY NATASHA DENONA

A new size of the existing Sunset palette, featuring five brand-new shades. This palette gives you the range to create a whole eye look with two shimmering metallics, two versatile mattes, and one sparkling foiled shade. Its compact size makes it perfect for travel. The warm, glowing collection of light to dark shades makes it an absolute must-have for every sunset lover. This set contains:- 5 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g Eyeshadows in Guava (dirty peach matte), Apollo (bright brick metallic), Dirty Mars (dirty terra-cotta matte), Sun Beam (rich bronze metallic), Halo (warm champagne metallic) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is my new go too , before this released I thought it was going to be a mini version of the Natasha Denonna sunset palette and be like her normal 5 pan palettes but no this is forreal a mini palette! This is super tiny maybe my smallest palette I have even the mini huda palettes are bigger than this one ! But I’m okay with that this is super travel friendly has a little bit of weight too it and the packaging isn’t cheap at all it’s a nice hard durable plastic , I love the see through lid it really draws me toward the palette a lot more because I can see all of the shades and I love that this palette only has 5 shades I’m not over whelmed by it I can create a beautiful simple brown neutral eye and put a beautiful buttery metallic shade on top after I cut my crease ! Now these shades are super buttery and super pigmented the matte shades are so creamy un like any other matte shadows I’ve tried! I really do enjoy the price tag on this mini palette it’s 25$ and that’s amazing because her palettes start at 48$ and end at 238$ or more so for 25$ I say go for it ! I got mines on Sephora and I promise you , you’ll gravitate towards this palette a lot if you love warm tone shadows like me !" in 20 reviews
Janeigne N.
Shannon G.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my most disappointing purchases in a long time. The quality and luxury of Natasha Denona shadows is all everyone ever talks about. Without dropping a couple hundred on a palette, I definitely wanted to test out and try the brands shadows. This $25 palette is cute and doesn't burn a hole in my pocket. But it's regretful these shadows don't perform as well as my affordable shadows. The two mattes in this palette are great and it's the reason why I haven't returned it. But the shimmers are so lackluster and dull. It's hard to build them up with a brush or finger. Genuinely not worth the price and now I'm hesitant to try her shadows ever again.
Kayla W.
I had high hopes. I’ve watched numerous reviews on her palettes. I mean $128 on eyeshadow, well, it better be life changing. I really DON’T get the hype. As that’s all it is. I swatched it at Sephora and purchased two seconds later. I looked down at my arm 15 minutes later and the swatch was almost gone. I thought, oh weird! Tried using this two times with a brush, finger, even foiled, nothing worked!! I couldn’t get it to show up and I’m very fair skinned. So for $25 it went back!!!!! It is extremely tiny and overall a waste of money.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I was super excited to try Natasha Denona’s shadows without paying over a hundred dollars for a palette. This product did not disappoint. The shadows are buttery, pigmented, and blend beautifully for an amazing eye look. The palette is very small but I feel it is definitely worth the $25 price tag. The only down side is that I am a little concerned that I liked it so much because I am going to be very tempted to buy one of her full sized palettes. Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
Catherine P.
great quality, the eyeshadows are easy to apply and blend. Haven’t used any of the full size but the mini palette I bought feels buttery. The packaging is nice, pretty simple. Would recommend if your not sure about getting the full size, or don’t want to spend as much. Worth the money? for the amount of shadows it’s a bit pricey but this is a higher end brand.
Sevastia M.
Glen Cove, NY
 I am a little disappointed. I don't know if it's because this is a miniature version or the eyeshadows were packed differently or whatever but based on the palette I feel the eyeshadows are very standard. I wasn't wowed. The pigment builds beautifully on the mattes which seem a little drier than abh shadows which are more affordable and the metallics or shimmer shades were very glittery for my taste.
Summer B.
This is my first time ever trying any Natasha Denona eyeshadows and I was so very excited that I could get this mini palette for just $25! But I was not very pleased, I mean the colors are very pretty but my expectations of this was way higher than these actually performed!! This mini palette makes me very scared to try the other pallets especially for the prices!! Was not very impressed!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
So yes this palette is tiny but in its defense the they do say it’s a mini lol. The quality is there though even if it won’t last for too long. The mattes are buttery and the shimmer is pigmented without needing to be wet. It’s kind of misleading though because you’d think it would have colors that were in the original sunset palette but these are all new colors simply inspired by that palette.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
For the price you pay for these eye shadows they aren’t worth it. They aren’t the worst eyeshadows that I’ve used but I have found better options at the drug store for 1/6 of the price of these ones. Morphe has some beautiful and cheap options. These just don’t perform as well as they should for the price. I don’t recommend these, the quality is much better in the larger palettes.
🎀Amber N.
I really love the color scheme in this palette. The mattes are very pigmented and blend out extremely well. The shimmers are also very pigmented and look beautiful together. The only reason I’m giving this 4 stars is because the shimmers seemed to fade down halfway through my day. But with the palette being so small it’s easy to travel with and touch up when needed.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Worth the money? I’ve seen good and bad reviews? Worth the hype? Great pigment? Fallout?
Alex S.
Is this palette even worth it? The pan sizes are so small 😕 I understand they wanted to make an “affordable” option but this seems like it’s lacking value...
Rena A.
Vancouver, BC
I fell in love with this palette when I saw it at Sephora, but is it pigmented and is it worth it?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
anyone else think natasha denona products are overhyped and overrated? too expensive and i don’t even get the luxury vibe from this brand lol
Jovana 💞.
Are this eyeshadows pigmented?