Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette

by Natasha Denona

A mini palette of Natasha Denona's signature pressed pigment eyeshadows in sophisticated neutral shades. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This mini palette of all neutral shades includes two metallics, two mattes, and a duo-chrome. The user-friendly design and color scheme lets you create a complete eye makeup look. The compact size makes it perfect for travel. This Palette Contains:- 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g Eyeshadows in Bronzage (chroma crystal light copper), Quoin (gold), Lumino (pearl), Sienna (matte terra-cotta), Soil (medium transition nude)

Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette hermosas paletas con muy buena pigmentación ❤❤️️?
GooD brushes to use with this palette?
Would you recommend purchasing the small ones or the large palettes instead?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette!
Kate B.
Atlanta
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kate B.
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kate B.
I’m absolutely obsessed with this palette! It makes my green eyes pop and is so versatile. From soft day looks to Saturday night glam, the Ayana palette from Natasha Denona has you covered. I got this in my Boxycharm as part of the April Base Box and I haven’t used any other eyeshadow palette since.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,392 reviews
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Natasha Denona mini nude eyeshadow palette and it retails for $25.00. Five neutral shades that consist of three shimmers and two mattes. This mini has a very good formula, very easy to work with. The colors are absolutely beautiful. The shades are pigmented, easy to apply, and long lasting. The shadows last a minimum of 9 hours on me before fading.
Yana S.
Dubai, Dubai
Purchased at: Sephora
I got Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette as a part of Sephora Favorites (Middle East ) set. Now I understood why people adore Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette. The formula of the eyeshadow is incredible. When you touch it - nothing special. But once you apply on your eyes - there’s where the magic happens. It’s quite buttery, easy to blend eyeshadows. You don’t have to make an effort as it blends straightaway. The colors are well pigmented. I didn’t experience ANY fallout even with the darkest shade. Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette is a perfect everyday pallet (if you have a strict image and uniform policy at work). Since I got it, I cannot stop using it as all shades works beautiful together. I was wearing this eyeshadows on the flight from Dubai to New York (13 hours duty) and it didn’t crease on my oily eyelids at all (used without primer). The makeup stayed exactly the same as 16 hours ago once I applied it. I would definitely recommend to purchase Natasha Denona mini palette first, if you aren’t familiar with this brand. I will honestly skip her big palettes as I own all that color stories already in other brands eyeshadow palettes.
Jenny K.
Oakland, CA
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jenny K.
Beautiful warm nude color story in ND’s signature creamy pigmented formula with a mix of mattes and shimmers. The first two shades (Bronzage and Quoin) are very warm so try to swatch before you purchase. My favorite shade is the brown duochrome (Sienna). 🤎
Rena B.
Jamaica, NY
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rena B.
Love this small cute carry-able eyeshadow palette!! Very nice colors blends well!! Long lasting too!!
Amber G.
Whiteville, NC
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amber G.
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amber G.
I LOVE Natasha Denona!! Her shadows are so buttery and soft! They go on so nicely and are super pigmented. You can build them up or they can be a nice neutral. I was looking for a small travel pallet that would go with anything and I could throw in my carryon bag. This one is perfect!!!! @natashadenona
Candice  R.
Newton, NC
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Candice  R.
I don’t know about you but I didn’t walk I ran to Sephora to pick up some beautiful palette eyeshadows that were on sale! My favorite is the Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette (palette in the middle)! The color pigmentation is top quality and leaves a flawless look! I would recommend any of the palettes made by Natasha Denona!!
Jennifer W.
Henderson, NV
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jennifer W.
I got this mini palette in Jubilee with my Boxy Charm. This is my first time using this brand. I hear so much hype on these shadows but I feel I am missing something. The shadows are dry to me and not easy to blend. Not sure if it’s just this palette or not. The colors look so pretty in the pan just didn’t blend as I imagined. I would possibly try another in the future to see if it was just a bad batch. Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Deanna C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Deanna C.
Could not find the right pallet for this service is called just beachy floss very pretty colors neutral shades but it’s an eyeshadow quad four colors and I will include a photo of
Sophia W.
Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sophia W.
LOVE THIS GROUP!! They have alot of stuff available all for free! Recently received these nails from the group and they are so cute. Check out this group called Exclusivester (on Facebook) you'll love their free products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Liz G.
il y a un an
Julia D.
Bellevue, WA
il y a 2 ans
Which one should I get ?🙏 I surely don’t need both of tgem 😂 Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette or [product:natasha-denona-mini-glam-eyeshadow-palette-0028-oz-x-5/-079-g]
Rosalie M. il y a 2 ans
I would say it depends on your skin tone, undertone, eye colour, and of course preferences. Quality is good for both palettes so colour selection is what it really comes down to. I personally was more attracted to the warmer tones of the Mini Nude, as they mesh very well with my fair-warm skin and blue eyes.
Julie F.
il y a 3 ans
Desirée V. il y a 3 ans
Yes, It is! The colours are amazing, so bright and sparkling and the mattes are really soft and blendeable. So, yes, I tried the Mini Star also and prefer the Mini Nude so far!