Natasha Denona
Love Cheek Duo Palette 049oz/ 14g

Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g

by Natasha Denona

An ever-coveted cream blush from the Diamond & Blush Palette paired with an iconic highlighting powder. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Create playfully bold or effortlessly wearable looks with this palette. The resplendent shades provide maximum color payoff with minimal effort, blending seamlessly to achieve vibrant, ultra-pigmented, and long-lasting results. This Palette Contains: - Cream Blush (rich formula with a high-shine finish)- Highlighter (gel-powder formula with a radiant finish)

I wanna get this but is it worth the $$$$[product:natasha-denona-love-cheek-duo-palette-049oz/-14g] ?
How does this compare to their other blush palettes ?
Has anyone tried this product? I’m curious at how good the blush is.
Start your review of Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g!
Italia
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Anna Z.
VERY BEAUTIFUL BLUSH AND HIGHLIGHTER FROM THE ND BRAND I do not regret my purchase, I am never disappointed with the ND brand. quality cosmetics and very good value for money, The case of this blush is beautiful and very original, the texture of the blush is melting, I apply it to the fingers, the highlighter is beautiful with glitter, I apply it with a kabuki, this duo is magic !!! [product:natasha-denona-love-cheek-duo-palette-049oz/-14g]
Fair Oaks, CA
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Shianne P.
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Shianne P.
cream blush to left and highlight on the right. The packaging is gorgeous, can’t like that basically sold me on this!! The cream blush is a lighter pink that applies really well with your timber but takes a little work to blend out evenly but I use a dense foundation brush and it’s a glowy pretty look. The highlight is a pink with gold kind of tint, it that makes sense? It doesn’t appear so pink but really very complimenting as well. I think it matches in application qualities. It’s a little difficult to get enough that is noticeable I feel I need more versus like Ofra or an abh one I own as well. I love the colors on me and overall I’m so pleased with the products from this collection
Albany, NY
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Yamon A.
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Yamon A.
I love [product:natasha-denona-love-cheek-duo-palette-049oz/-14g] limited edition because it is a unique cream blush formula n it is user friendly n can use on top of powder and also very nice application. The color is flash for Spring & Summer, the highlighter is also very beautiful and it is golden pink for natural n nice glow on the skin, I am glad I purchase the very good duo and I do love it and I do highly recommend it!
Palmerston
I really adore the packaging on this blush highlighter. The blush is a hard to work with if you haven’t used cream blushes. The highlighter is gorgeous but you do need to work it up to see.
Sanford, FL
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Lyreitza C.
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Lyreitza C.
Me encanta este duo de iluminador y rubor. El rubor es un rosado coral y el iluminador es rosado con tonalidad folden champagne. Son de larga duración el rubor puedes construirlo ya que es super fácil de difuminar en especial si lo haces con los dedos queda mucho mejor. Y el empaque es precioso. Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g
Etobicoke , ON
This is a beautiful duo of cream blush and soft highlighter. The blush is super creamy and highly pigmented that a little goes a long way. The highlighter has a lovely soft pink undertone and pairs so well will the blush. The packaging is just stunning and it comes with a large mirror to touch up you makeup on the go!
Wilmerding, PA
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Stephanie T.
I love everything about this! The packaging is beautiful, the cream blush is the perfect color and easy to blend, the highlighter is just right! It’s worth the money!
Camp Lejeune, NC
I knew as soon as I saw this, that I was going to have to have it. The Bloom face palette introduced me to cream blushes (that one looks so threatening lol) and I have loved them ever since. I needed a more pinky than gold highlight, so this was a win win. I was worried about the blush being too light or too pink, but the color went really well with my skin. It blended out easily, though I do feel like the cream blush from the Bloom palette was a smidge easier. Not much, though. I didn't have any issue whatsoever with the blush in this. It's much better than Tarte's cream blush (I can't remember what color of that I have) though I love that one as well. The highlighter is really beautiful. It's color and shift are amazing, it blended well and didn't emphasize the texture on my cheeks, of which there is a lot. It is the harder formula, very similar to the I Need a Nude highlighter (also awesome). I don't mind that as all, but it is not the softer, more powdery formula that the All Over Glow and Super Glow highlighters as. The upside to that is that it's less likely to make your face look like a disco ball if you go HAM on it accidentally. Always a plus. Soooo....we have talked product. But y'all, the packaging is so amazing!!! It's gorgeous and really adds to the "experience" portion of the purchase. Great all around, and I am very glad that I purchased.
Yucca Valley, CA
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Briana Z.
If you love blush and highlighter this is the one 😍 its stunning . The pigment is great and the formula is amazing . Melts into skin and its buildable . If you are thinking about this just do it !
Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g uploaded by Lisa G.
#MiniLoveCollection #NatashaDenona #ValentinesDay Ahhhhh this is so darling! The new Natasha Denona Mini Love Collection for Valentine's Day 2021 was so tempting but I went for just the Cheek Duo Palette because I couldn't resist the packaging and the heart imprint on the highlighter. Yes, I already have the large 6-pan Diamond and Blush Palette in Darya and last year's Love Glow Cheek Palette but I'm a sucker for cuteness and Natasha Denona. The cream blush shade is Pink Coral and is supposed to be the same product that is in the Darya Palette but I found it to be a bit creamier and leaning more coral than the original. The highlighter is the Glow Impact Powder formula - the same as in the I Need a Nude single from the holidays 2020 - but the shade is Pink and Golden Champagne duochrome - and yes there is a definite shift from a golden pink to champagne, just lovely! The compact is small and perfect for carrying around and it has a mirror and that charming cover for my inner child! It's slightly different than last year's with tiny hearts, crystals and discs floating around on the top of the case - just like a little snow globe. There's no plastic cover over the cream blush but the highlighter does not have any fallout in the pan so far so it's fine. I definitely recommend this little gem! Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g