Natasha Denona Lip Glaze uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY NATASHA DENONA

A lip gloss to impart the perfect vinyl look. Get the ultimate glossy lip look with Lip Glaze. Each full color lip gloss is packed with high performing pigments that achieve the ultimate glossy effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of allergens. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Aly B.
Review for: Natasha Denona Lip Glaze 18 flesh 1.41 oz/ 4 mL more...
I have fair skin, light eyes and typically a pinky undertone. If you have similar coloring - you probably can agree that it’s impossible to find a good nude. They either wash me out or are way too dark. This glaze has literally changed my life. I get compliments every time I wear it and put it over top any lip color to enhance it. This is my fave. Obsessed.
Claire L.
Westborough, MA
I picked this up as soon as it came out. I had to review it!!It's a beautifully packaged lip gloss (which i love) and has the nicest formula. While it is a little pricey, it's worth it. It isn't too sticky, but it stays on all day! I would repurchase and am definitely getting this for my friends 💗
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I love her eye shadows but this gloss is just a fail. It's sticky. I have to reapply a million times. I just did not like this whatsoever. For the price I expected a really good gloss and this just did not hit the mark
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
It is a lipgloss. That's all. It's ridiculously overpriced like all Natasha products and there are many cheaper dupes for it. Even colorpop has a similar gloss. This doesn't do anything any other gloss won't.
Rachelle M.
Olivehurst, CA
I'm more of a liquid lipstick girl mainly because it's easier to get away with overlining my lips but this lip glaze is the bomb dot com! Ads so much plump to my lips and the colors are beautiful. Packaging is nice and sleek. I will be adding this item to my makeup staples list!
Haley O.
Madisonville, TN
This is so amazing!!! It gives you the appropriate amount for your lips and never gives too much. It is so amazing and wasn't what I was expecting and it's SUPER easy to keep handy. If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Really nice quality product. Glides on and doesn't feel sticky. They have a nice selection of colors to choose from and it seems like they are all very wearable colors.
Karizma D.
Grand Terrace, CA
I have this exact color it's pretty nice and it has good pigment long lasting no smear the packaging is super cute and seems really expensive and I don't know where to get it I got it for my birthday but would use othe shades
Jaden S.
Laurel, MD
This is a very good lipgloss.When i put it on my lips the color of it instantly showed.Where i got this from it wasn't very pricey but i got this at Walgreens.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love how this applies. Not too thick or thin. Not too sticky, I would want to buy this in several shades. It makes my lips feel moisturized.
Jessica S.
Do you like the brush applicator it comes with?
brianne w.
Can this be waterproof? And does it have full coverage?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Does it gets tacky?
Fatima A.
Bourg saint Andeol
I don't know this brand,is this brand good and is this brand is a good quality
Alma C.
Crowley, TX
How pigmented is it, do they have Matt and glossy?