Natasha Denona Lip Glaze uploaded by Charlotte B.
11 colors available

BY NATASHA DENONA

A lip gloss to impart the perfect vinyl look. Get the ultimate glossy lip look with Lip Glaze. Each full color lip gloss is packed with high performing pigments that achieve the ultimate glossy effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of allergens. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Claire L.
Claire L.
Westborough, MA
I picked this up as soon as it came out. I had to review it!!It's a beautifully packaged lip gloss (which i love) and has the nicest formula. While it is a little pricey, it's worth it. It isn't too sticky, but it stays on all day! I would repurchase and am definitely getting this for my friends 💗
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I love her eye shadows but this gloss is just a fail. It's sticky. I have to reapply a million times. I just did not like this whatsoever. For the price I expected a really good gloss and this just did not hit the mark
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
It is a lipgloss. That's all. It's ridiculously overpriced like all Natasha products and there are many cheaper dupes for it. Even colorpop has a similar gloss. This doesn't do anything any other gloss won't.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Olivehurst, CA
I'm more of a liquid lipstick girl mainly because it's easier to get away with overlining my lips but this lip glaze is the bomb dot com! Ads so much plump to my lips and the colors are beautiful. Packaging is nice and sleek. I will be adding this item to my makeup staples list!
Haley O.
Haley O.
Madisonville, TN
This is so amazing!!! It gives you the appropriate amount for your lips and never gives too much. It is so amazing and wasn't what I was expecting and it's SUPER easy to keep handy. If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!!
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Really nice quality product. Glides on and doesn't feel sticky. They have a nice selection of colors to choose from and it seems like they are all very wearable colors.
Karizma D.
Karizma D.
Grand Terrace, CA
I have this exact color it's pretty nice and it has good pigment long lasting no smear the packaging is super cute and seems really expensive and I don't know where to get it I got it for my birthday but would use othe shades
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love how this applies. Not too thick or thin. Not too sticky, I would want to buy this in several shades. It makes my lips feel moisturized.
Marlana H.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I tried this before, and loved it. I like it better than regular lipstick because glosses go better with me. But definitely loved this product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
So easy to apply! It is Long lasting and doesn't dry my lips. Awesome product. Such a beautiful color, could easily wear for any occasion.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Do you like the brush applicator it comes with?
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
How long does the gloss stay on for until reapplication?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Do the colors come off opaque or more clear?
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Is this lip gloss very sticky?
bhavya g.
bhavya g.
Is it is sticky or just tooo glossy to be applied