Add a Photo

By NATASHA DENONA
Claire L.
Claire L.
Westborough, MA

I picked this up as soon as it came out. I had to review it!!It's a beautifully packaged lip gloss (which i love) and has the nicest formula. While it is a little pricey, it's worth it. It isn't too sticky, but it stays on all day! I would repurchase and am definitely getting this for my friends ๐Ÿ’—
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Olivehurst, CA

I'm more of a liquid lipstick girl mainly because it's easier to get away with overlining my lips but this lip glaze is the bomb dot com! Ads so much plump to my lips and the colors are beautiful. Packaging is nice and sleek. I will be adding this item to my makeup staples list!
Karizma D.
Karizma D.
Grand Terrace, CA

I have this exact color it's pretty nice and it has good pigment long lasting no smear the packaging is super cute and seems really expensive and I don't know where to get it I got it for my birthday but would use othe shades
Haley O.
Haley O.
Madisonville, TN

This is so amazing!!! It gives you the appropriate amount for your lips and never gives too much. It is so amazing and wasn't what I was expecting and it's SUPER easy to keep handy. If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY

I love her eye shadows but this gloss is just a fail. It's sticky. I have to reapply a million times. I just did not like this whatsoever. For the price I expected a really good gloss and this just did not hit the mark
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, Wv

It is a lipgloss. That's all. It's ridiculously overpriced like all Natasha products and there are many cheaper dupes for it. Even colorpop has a similar gloss. This doesn't do anything any other gloss won't.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Lima

This lip is very good i buy two and i like both colours the price is good you. Are muy favourite lipstick i use it almost twice a week. So definetely i reccomend the lipstick and also this brand
Amarny L.
Amarny L.

love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ

Really nice quality product. Glides on and doesn't feel sticky. They have a nice selection of colors to choose from and it seems like they are all very wearable colors.
Jaden S.
Jaden S.
Laurel, MD

This is a very good lipgloss.When i put it on my lips the color of it instantly showed.Where i got this from it wasn't very pricey but i got this at Walgreens.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Do you like the brush applicator it comes with?
brianne w.
brianne w.

Can this be waterproof? And does it have full coverage?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Does it gets tacky?
Fatima A.
Fatima A.

I don't know this brand,is this brand good and is this brand is a good quality
Alma C.
Alma C.
Crowley, TX

How pigmented is it, do they have Matt and glossy?

Join Now