Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette

A palette featuring 15 brand new gorgeous eye shadow shades in a combination of warm and cool violets, plums, and fuchsias perfect for every skin tone. Inspired by her love for the purple color scale, Natasha created the Lila Eyeshadow Palette just in time for Fall. This must-have palette includes all four classic eye shadow textures in her signature chroma crystal, creamy matte, metallic, and innovative duo chrome finishes. Use the velvety shades alone or layer together for head-turning, versatile eye looks for day or night. This palette contains:-15 x Eye shadow in Per Se (matte medium smoky purple-grey), Viola (metallic medium fuchsia-violet), Amara (matte medium brown-berry), Cyclone (duo chrome bronze/copper with pink highlight), Nude Vino (matte medium nude-grape), Layla (metallic dark grey mauve), Amethyst (metallic medium bright violet), Magnetic (metallic medium bright fuchsia), Magnolia (chroma crytals light warm champagne), Nude (matte mauve medium), Juneau (sheer metallic light lavender), Livid (duo chrome medium lilac with silver-blue highlight), Puprure (metallic medium burgundy), Dragon Bite (duo chrome medium red with green highlight), Helio (metallic light pastel nude rose) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• Should I really drop $129 on eyeshadow? I just don't know if I ca...2 Answers
  • I just want to make a statement about Natasha Denona palettes whi...2 Answers
  • This is absolutely gorgeous is this going to be a limited edition...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin M.
Arlington, MA
There can be no doubt, if you were to visit my home, or even just see the giant stash of makeup littering my desk at work, that I am an addict. My drug of choice is makeup. I love lippies (I have in fact invested in a mini-fridge where I keep my adored lippies so they won't melt in the summer's heat), I love mascaras (I always have an extra... dozen or two on hand. Whoops!), I have about 20 Lipstick Queen liquid eyeliners (you know, one in each color and then a backup or 4 in case I run out), and I have blush and highlight/contour powders FOR DAYS (and nights, weekends, etc.) But what feeds my need for creativity - and my addiction - best, is eye shadow palettes like this one.

I have been pretty obsessed with Natasha Denona since I got my first palette - which was the Star Palette for those keeping track. I initially winced at the cost - it seemed a little much for what it was. And being honest, though I loved the look of Star, and I loved the packaging, and the majority of the colors were stupendous, there was a lot of fall-out on some of the glitter shadows - sometimes after using the palette, I'd look like I'd gotten a facial from a unicorn - which left me feeling a little sad at the $180-ish I had spent on it. That is definitely a non-trivial amount of money to spend on a few eye shadows!

However, I persevered. Remember, I'm an addict - and I'm not a quitter, that's for sure! So I bought the Sunset Palette before summer and I loved it - I traveled a bunch for work this summer and it went everywhere I went - it seemed to me to be the perfect palette for summer.  Natasha had me hook, line, and sinker.

When the launch of Lila was announced I was SO READY.

And it's everything I wanted it to be. The fallout problem they seemed to have with Star (was I alone there??) seems to have been worked out. The colors are gorgeous, they blend amazingly, and I don't wind up with a pound of glitter on my face.

Is it expensive? It sure is. But you know what? I have really come to believe that in some instances, the extra expense is worth it. And while I find the packaging lovely (it's elegant in its simplicity!), this is not a product to judge by its cover. This product should be judged by the high quality of its shadows, plain and simple. And in this case - you get what you pay for. Keep your candy-box shaped cases, Too Faced, and Urban Decay can keep their "edgy" product names (69! Wow!) - Natasha Denona needs 0 gimmicks, because she sells quality.

As someone who should probably be embarrassed by the amount of product I own - and I really, really mean that - this palette is one of the crown jewels of my collection. There are plenty of looks to be made with this collection of shadows, and again, the quality cannot be denied. I haven't had nearly as much time to play as I would like, but every time I've reached for my brushes in the past couple weeks, I have reached for this palette. And I think anyone who buys it, whether they own one palette or 100, will be doing the same.

If you're itching to try it out, but $129 seems steep, I'd recommend visiting Beautylish.com - this palette is pricey enough that it qualifies for their payment plan - so you can pay for it over three months, but still have the palette in your hot little hands within a couple of days (if even - their shipping is lightning fast, and this little baby will also qualify your for free express shipping)! It's also being sold through Sephora, so if you have the green to cough up, at least you'll get some points towards your next year of Rouge and the usual selection of samples. Now, stop reading this, and go buy this palette. Seriously, I love it, and I feel pretty secure in saying that you will too!
Tina H.
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! It's high quality shadows right there. I'm so glad I had a rouge discount code to buy this! I love purple eyeshadows, so I just had to buy this palette. I was contemplating whether I should buy the sunset palette as well but I thought this was a more unique palette. The matte shadows are sooooo smooth and pigmented and the metallic shadows almost feel like cream. The metallic shadows work best with a synthetic brush and FIX+ or just with your fingers. If you want more BAM, in your face, pop of color then use glitter glue. There will be some fallout with the metallic shades.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I have a vast makeup collection after collecting for over ten years. This palette Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette has taken my expectations of eyeshadow to an entirety different realm. These eyeshadows are so buttery, and pigmented I was blown away after swatching. After I actually wore it, it blended itself like a dream. I received compliments all day. I'm aware these are a bit more money than others. Honestly these palettes are in a league of their own. So their definitely worth the investment. Makeup application is such a different more pleasurable experience because their just so beautiful.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Do you need this palette in your life? YES!!!! This palette is unlike any others I have in my (very large) collection. This is my first ND palette and it most certainly wont be my last! I plan to pick up the sunset palette once that has restocked as well, because the Lila palette is just SO good!!! This palette is STUNNING! Its extremely pigmented, the shadows are top quality! It has 15 shades total, smooth and buttery mattes, vibrant and beautiful metallics, stunning shimmers, intriguing duo chromes and 1 chroma crystal that really packs a punch! You use the metallics and shimmers wet or dry. It doesn't have fallout that I've experienced at least with the shimmers, I usually do my eye makeup first just incase to avoid any situations with potential fallout, but so far its been amazing! I have fair skin and hazel eyes and the colors really make my eyes pop! I feel like it would look beautiful on all skin tones and eye colors as well. I struggled with the price at first but now I after getting it and playing around with the palette I feel like its 100% worth the cost! The shadows practically blend themselves, its unique tones and high quality, the pan sizes are huge and your getting a luxury product!
Keyshia C.
New York
Natasha Denona eye shadows are the best quality ever. You will never find another eyeshadow even partially comparable. They always create the best looks and never disappoint. They stay on and last for a long time and blend so so smoothly. Please don't review this palette based on the price, because this palette is worth every penny. Know the saying; "You get what you pay for." You are paying for great quality so that's what you are getting. Personally, I don't think it's expensive for the type of quality it is, per each shadow shade will cost you $8.60 so that is very good. Amazingly pigmented shadows! They have a great bendable formula and smooth creamy texture. Best palette ever!
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
This pallet is completely worth the money I received it as a gift although it is $129 but, the Quality of this product is undeniably the better of the Natosha did Nona eyeshadow palette‘s her sunset palette and this pallet are my top favorites and I believe that this is worth the retail price if you can find it for less money on say eBay or a different app or website please do but beware there are hundreds and hundreds of fake Natosha pallets especially this one out there so if you want to be order it through her website or a Nother guaranteed retail website like Sephora or Beautylish I would recommend this product 100% the pigmentation of each and every eyeshadow in this pallet is absolutely stunning and don’t forget the duo chrome eyeshadow which is a different type of eyeshadow formula in this pallet which is absolutely stunning, it is the best duo chrome eyeshadows I have ever seen created she is truly an artist and the brand is a beautiful brand I definitely recommend her eyeshadow palette‘s out of anything she creates and that is my 100% honest review I hope this helps!I
Ashley N.
At first I was like, omg why is this so expensive and how could it be much different than my $40-$60 pallets?! Well. It's absolutely worth the price! The formula is awesome. Soft, buttery, easy to blend. Creasing isn't usually an issue for me because I use UD primer potion and it works well for me, but I still get occasional ones in the corner of my eye, but not with this pallet! The colors are beautiful and super pigmented. The case is a nice quality too. The only thing I don't care for is the see through piece that covers the colors and lists the names on it. I could cut it out. It just gets in the way at times.
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
I love this palette. For me it was just a step below Pat McGrath in quality. I have ND star, sunset, and Lila. I feel like the formula is improved for both sunset and lila but all 3 are gorgeous. There is some fallout but the colors are beautiful, intense, and blend well so I can absolutely live with a little fallout. The more nude shades are all very dark on me, so I will usually use visart or Pat for my base eyeshadow and then these colors closest to my eyes. They last all day. The glitters perform even better with a little Too Faced glitter glue.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I'm a makeup addict and have wanted a Natasha Denona palette for awhile but couldn't pull the trigger because of the price.   Well, my hubby surprised me with this beauty and it does not disappoint!  Although it is a lot to spend on one makeup item it is super high quality and the shadows are gorgeous.  They blend almost effortlessly and apply very easily and pigmented.  I think this palette is a great investment for someone who loves makeup and also likes the colors.
Victoria G.
I do love this palette, there is no denying that it is beautiful... but, I don't agree with the price tag, even if there IS "crushed pearls" in the formula, and honestly I'm becoming less and less of a fan of Natasha herself. These are pigmented and blendable, if you have a chance to see these in person and swatch them, definitely do it so you see what they are like. Not all ND eyeshadow palettes are equal in equally, there are a few I've played with that were extremely disappointing, the two new Holiday releases for example. If you want to get an ND palette, this is a great one to go with, it's cheaper than the larger palettes, and the quality is better than the small palettes.
Ana R.
How many eyeshadow palettes do you have?
Victoria G.
This palette is pretty, but who will actually buy this?!?! The quality is good, but not THAT good.
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
Do you really think it's worth the money?
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Wow! $129 for a makeup pallette? Would you pay that much for this palette? It is really gorgeous & im loving the Dragon theme, but I bet a dupe will come out in no time that is just as beautiful. What do you all think?
Tiffany J.
Are her palettes really worth the money?!