BY NATASHA DENONA

A palette featuring 15 brand new gorgeous eye shadow shades in a combination of warm and cool violets, plums, and fuchsias perfect for every skin tone. Inspired by her love for the purple color scale, Natasha created the Lila Eyeshadow Palette just in time for Fall. This must-have palette includes all four classic eye shadow textures in her signature chroma crystal, creamy matte, metallic, and innovative duo chrome finishes. Use the velvety shades alone or layer together for head-turning, versatile eye looks for day or night. This palette contains:-15 x Eye shadow in Per Se (matte medium smoky purple-grey), Viola (metallic medium fuchsia-violet), Amara (matte medium brown-berry), Cyclone (duo chrome bronze/copper with pink highlight), Nude Vino (matte medium nude-grape), Layla (metallic dark grey mauve), Amethyst (metallic medium bright violet), Magnetic (metallic medium bright fuchsia), Magnolia (chroma crytals light warm champagne), Nude (matte mauve medium), Juneau (sheer metallic light lavender), Livid (duo chrome medium lilac with silver-blue highlight), Puprure (metallic medium burgundy), Dragon Bite (duo chrome medium red with green highlight), Helio (metallic light pastel nude rose) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I just want to make a statement about Natasha Denona pale...2 Answers
  • Should I really drop $129 on eyeshadow? I just don't know...3 Answers
  • This is absolutely gorgeous is this going to be a limited...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Natasha Denona eye shadows are the best quality ever. You will never find another eyeshadow even partially comparable. They always create the best looks and never disappoint. They stay on and last for a long time and blend so so smoothly. Please don't review this palette based on the price, because this palette is worth every penny. Know the saying; "You get what you pay for." You are paying for great quality so that's what you are getting. Personally, I don't think it's expensive for the type of quality it is, per each shadow shade will cost you $8.60 so that is very good. Amazingly pigmented shadows! They have a great bendable formula and smooth creamy texture. Best palette ever!" in 53 reviews
  • "Wow It has a beautiful sparkle that is beautiful in color❤️The box is beautiful 👍🏻I adore this right as it is appropriate for all clothing and reflect femininity of mirrors" in 11 reviews
  • "Honestly guys the colours are so good. And even though the glitter is amazing ❤ I should have this product cause i do need to share it with my friend ®" in 10 reviews
  • "[product:natasha-denona-lila-eyeshadow-palette] I think this is a great palette, the mattes are very pigmented and blend like a dream and the metallic blend out really nicely as well. A tip I would give to those struggling with application of some metallic shades, would be to use the colors wet or apply with your finger to build up color. All of the colors in the Lila palette work perfect together and you can create endless looks with it. It's a perfect fall palette because it's not your typical fall palette." in 9 reviews
Caitlin M.
Arlington, MA
There can be no doubt, if you were to visit my home, or even just see the giant stash of makeup littering my desk at work, that I am an addict. My drug of choice is makeup. I love lippies (I have in fact invested in a mini-fridge where I keep my adored lippies so they won't melt in the summer's heat), I love mascaras (I always have an extra... dozen or two on hand. Whoops!), I have about 20 Lipstick Queen liquid eyeliners (you know, one in each color and then a backup or 4 in case I run out), and I have blush and highlight/contour powders FOR DAYS (and nights, weekends, etc.) But what feeds my need for creativity - and my addiction - best, is eye shadow palettes like this one.

I have been pretty obsessed with Natasha Denona since I got my first palette - which was the Star Palette for those keeping track. I initially winced at the cost - it seemed a little much for what it was. And being honest, though I loved the look of Star, and I loved the packaging, and the majority of the colors were stupendous, there was a lot of fall-out on some of the glitter shadows - sometimes after using the palette, I'd look like I'd gotten a facial from a unicorn - which left me feeling a little sad at the $180-ish I had spent on it. That is definitely a non-trivial amount of money to spend on a few eye shadows!

However, I persevered. Remember, I'm an addict - and I'm not a quitter, that's for sure! So I bought the Sunset Palette before summer and I loved it - I traveled a bunch for work this summer and it went everywhere I went - it seemed to me to be the perfect palette for summer.  Natasha had me hook, line, and sinker.

When the launch of Lila was announced I was SO READY.

And it's everything I wanted it to be. The fallout problem they seemed to have with Star (was I alone there??) seems to have been worked out. The colors are gorgeous, they blend amazingly, and I don't wind up with a pound of glitter on my face.

Is it expensive? It sure is. But you know what? I have really come to believe that in some instances, the extra expense is worth it. And while I find the packaging lovely (it's elegant in its simplicity!), this is not a product to judge by its cover. This product should be judged by the high quality of its shadows, plain and simple. And in this case - you get what you pay for. Keep your candy-box shaped cases, Too Faced, and Urban Decay can keep their "edgy" product names (69! Wow!) - Natasha Denona needs 0 gimmicks, because she sells quality.

As someone who should probably be embarrassed by the amount of product I own - and I really, really mean that - this palette is one of the crown jewels of my collection. There are plenty of looks to be made with this collection of shadows, and again, the quality cannot be denied. I haven't had nearly as much time to play as I would like, but every time I've reached for my brushes in the past couple weeks, I have reached for this palette. And I think anyone who buys it, whether they own one palette or 100, will be doing the same.

If you're itching to try it out, but $129 seems steep, I'd recommend visiting Beautylish.com - this palette is pricey enough that it qualifies for their payment plan - so you can pay for it over three months, but still have the palette in your hot little hands within a couple of days (if even - their shipping is lightning fast, and this little baby will also qualify your for free express shipping)! It's also being sold through Sephora, so if you have the green to cough up, at least you'll get some points towards your next year of Rouge and the usual selection of samples. Now, stop reading this, and go buy this palette. Seriously, I love it, and I feel pretty secure in saying that you will too!
marbella T.
The price is a lot but WORTH IT . I love warm tones but this Lila palette is so good I can't put it down . The mattes in this are amazing so easy to blend and they come off a lot warmer then they look in the pan . The shimmers are honestly so unique it's unbelievable . I honestly didn't think much of it at first but then when I actually used it on my eyes I feel in love . All my looks come out amazing and GLOSSY !!! it looks like I tried but honestly didn't . They layer so good like they were meant for each other which they we're . But you just can't go wrong with this . If you can't afford it all at once buy it at beautylish and use the flex payments it helps a lot . Your welcome !
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Do you need this palette in your life? YES!!!! This palette is unlike any others I have in my (very large) collection. This is my first ND palette and it most certainly wont be my last! I plan to pick up the sunset palette once that has restocked as well, because the Lila palette is just SO good!!! This palette is STUNNING! Its extremely pigmented, the shadows are top quality! It has 15 shades total, smooth and buttery mattes, vibrant and beautiful metallics, stunning shimmers, intriguing duo chromes and 1 chroma crystal that really packs a punch! You use the metallics and shimmers wet or dry. It doesn't have fallout that I've experienced at least with the shimmers, I usually do my eye makeup first just incase to avoid any situations with potential fallout, but so far its been amazing! I have fair skin and hazel eyes and the colors really make my eyes pop! I feel like it would look beautiful on all skin tones and eye colors as well. I struggled with the price at first but now I after getting it and playing around with the palette I feel like its 100% worth the cost! The shadows practically blend themselves, its unique tones and high quality, the pan sizes are huge and your getting a luxury product!
Keyshia C.
New York
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
This pallet is completely worth the money I received it as a gift although it is $129 but, the Quality of this product is undeniably the better of the Natosha did Nona eyeshadow palette‘s her sunset palette and this pallet are my top favorites and I believe that this is worth the retail price if you can find it for less money on say eBay or a different app or website please do but beware there are hundreds and hundreds of fake Natosha pallets especially this one out there so if you want to be order it through her website or a Nother guaranteed retail website like Sephora or Beautylish I would recommend this product 100% the pigmentation of each and every eyeshadow in this pallet is absolutely stunning and don’t forget the duo chrome eyeshadow which is a different type of eyeshadow formula in this pallet which is absolutely stunning, it is the best duo chrome eyeshadows I have ever seen created she is truly an artist and the brand is a beautiful brand I definitely recommend her eyeshadow palette‘s out of anything she creates and that is my 100% honest review I hope this helps!I
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
OMG. BE STILL MY HEART. I love this palette. It is beautiful. The colors are unique and really stand out in my collection.  Not to mention the formula is TOP NOTCH. The mattes are dreamy and blend out beautifully. The shimmers are just gorgeous. But most importantly, your eye makeup will look vibrant for hours. Besides, if you do price per gram, it really isn't a bad deal.  So, yes I would recommend that you buy it if you can afford it. I plan on buying the STAR, SUNSET, and SAFARI palettes REAL SOON.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I absolutely LOVE Natasha Denona eyeshadows; they are probably my favorite shadows that I own. This palette is gorgeous and the color selection is amazing. I have brown eyes and so purple tends to be a color I go for when I want my eyes to pop, this palette has so many possibilities and really inspires me to play with color. As soon as I saw this palette I knew I had to have it, purchased it the day it released, and haven't put it down since! I highly recommend.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I was lucky to find this little “gem” at my local Sephora during the last VIB/Rouge sale and snapped it up at 20% off!! It was the only one and let’s be real, didn’t bother me at all! Wink! The color scheme is everything and more, the shadows are absolutely some of the very best in terms of luxury, and the packaging just clinched the purchase as perfection! It’s fabulous, just sayin...
Now, if I could find her sister, the Sunset palette, I would be more elated!!
🎀Amber N.
I ordered this palette from beautylish and I am so happy I did. I was on the fence because I don’t normally like purple on my eyes but they were too pretty to pass up. The colors are very pigmented and blended together so nicely. There was no patchiness and hardly any fallout. I’m so happy I got this palette and I can’t wait to try more from her!
Victoria G.
I do love this palette, there is no denying that it is beautiful... but, I don't agree with the price tag, even if there IS "crushed pearls" in the formula, and honestly I'm becoming less and less of a fan of Natasha herself. These are pigmented and blendable, if you have a chance to see these in person and swatch them, definitely do it so you see what they are like. Not all ND eyeshadow palettes are equal in equally, there are a few I've played with that were extremely disappointing, the two new Holiday releases for example. If you want to get an ND palette, this is a great one to go with, it's cheaper than the larger palettes, and the quality is better than the small palettes.
Ana R.
How many eyeshadow palettes do you have?
Victoria G.
This palette is pretty, but who will actually buy this?!?! The quality is good, but not THAT good.
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
Do you really think it's worth the money?
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Wow! $129 for a makeup pallette? Would you pay that much for this palette? It is really gorgeous & im loving the Dragon theme, but I bet a dupe will come out in no time that is just as beautiful. What do you all think?
Emily G.
Swanton
How can people say they never reach for this pallet when it just came out days ago??