Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette

by Natasha Denona

A palette featuring 15 brand new gorgeous eye shadow shades in a combination of warm and cool violets, plums, and fuchsias perfect for every skin tone. Inspired by her love for the purple color scale, Natasha created the Lila Eyeshadow Palette just in time for Fall. This must-have palette includes all four classic eye shadow textures in her signature chroma crystal, creamy matte, metallic, and innovative duo chrome finishes. Use the velvety shades alone or layer together for head-turning, versatile eye looks for day or night. This palette contains:-15 x Eye shadow in Per Se (matte medium smoky purple-grey), Viola (metallic medium fuchsia-violet), Amara (matte medium brown-berry), Cyclone (duo chrome bronze/copper with pink highlight), Nude Vino (matte medium nude-grape), Layla (metallic dark grey mauve), Amethyst (metallic medium bright violet), Magnetic (metallic medium bright fuchsia), Magnolia (chroma crytals light warm champagne), Nude (matte mauve medium), Juneau (sheer metallic light lavender), Livid (duo chrome medium lilac with silver-blue highlight), Puprure (metallic medium burgundy), Dragon Bite (duo chrome medium red with green highlight), Helio (metallic light pastel nude rose) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Natasha Denona Lila palette is on sale for half price at Sephora. Did you pick it up? I did. Are you thinking about it? Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette ? [product:natasha-denona-lila-eyeshadow-palette]
should I purchase? Please help! [product:pat-mcgrath-mothership-mega:-celestial-odyssey-palette]
Is this palette discontinued?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...shadow shade will cost you $8.60 so that is very good. Amazingly pigmented shadows! They have a great bendable formula and smooth creamy texture. Best palette ever!in reviews
Wow It has a beautiful sparkle that is beautiful in color❤️The box is beautiful 👍🏻I adore this right as it is appropriate for all clothing and reflect femininity of mirrorsin reviews
Honestly guys the colours are so good. And even though the glitter is amazing ❤ I should have this product cause i do need to share it with my friend ®in reviews
...palette, the mattes are very pigmented and blend like a dream and the metallic blend out really nicely as well. A tip I would give to those struggling with application of some metallic shades, would be to use the colors wet or apply with your finger to build up color. All of the colors in the Lila palette work perfect together and you can create endless looks with it. It's a perfect fall palette because it's not your typical fall palette.in reviews
Sasha W.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sasha W.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sasha W.
This palette is so beautiful! It has two rows of purple shades, but the the whole palette is a wide range of neutrals, beautiful metallics, and three gorgeous duochromes. Very different and the light shimmers will come in handy for red lipstick looks this holiday. It has four mattes that have that amazing ND formula, so blendable! I bought this on sale for Black Friday, but worth it at full price. The pans are double the size of the $68 midis, but very worth it!
Iwona T.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Iwona T.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette I just love Natasha Denona’s palettes. Smooth application, creamy, pigmented and easy to blend. Beautiful colors.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,388 reviews
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Natasha Denona Lila palette and it retails for $129.00. This palette has 15 eyeshadows with a little bit of everything. Mattes, metallics, intense shimmers and lots of color. This palette did have some not so great shades, I’ll explain. Some shades should be more pigmented, less sparkly, and easier to work with. Using a dampened brush helped with those shades. Most shades were pigmented and lasted roughly 8 hours of wear.
Stephanie  W.
Louisville, KY
1,176 reviews
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Stephanie  W.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Stephanie  W.
This palette is absolutely stunning! The blends of the mattes are great. The shimmers however are perfect! Just tap them on with on a brush. If you have an opportunity to get this palette and you love purples, absolutely grab it!!
Keith  H.
Rosemount, MN
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Keith  H.
I bought this when it was half off at Sephora. The mattes here are the best I have ever tried (granted I don't have a large collection). They blend so effortlessly and are very pigmented. It's night and day when it comes to the mattes of the Love Palette. I just wish the 4 mattes were not so similar looking. The metallics are not as metallic as say Huda, Too Faced, Sydney Grace, JD Glow and BH Cosmetics but they have a reflective effect. They give a more sophisticated look and are more wearable for the office. My favorite shades are in the lowest row, except for Juneau. It's just flat on the eye that I have to use Angel from Looxie to give it more bang. Dragon Bite though is a one and done shadow. When you blend it on the crease, you won't need a transition shade. I took out 1 star because I don't think I'll buy it if it's full price.
Amber H.
Tipp City, OH
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amber H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite palette! The colors go on so evenly without fall out. So vibrant. I get sooo many compliments whenever I use this palette. This was worth every penny spent. I wear the color shown with so many different outfits! The color stays on all day long without wearing off which is a huge plus!
Lisa G.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa G.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette #NatashaDenona This is one of my absolute favorites! I find this color story so pleasing to the eye and the formula blends like a dream. You can do everyday looks with all of the gorgeous brown mattes and shimmers or go all out with the pinks, magentas and purples. There are some stunning bronzes and golds as well - it truly has everything. I love the large mirror and the purple case as well - it is so special. I believe it is being discontinued so get it before the stock runs out!
Mary M.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mary M.
Natasha Denona has some if the most pigmented eyeshadow I have used. It is true to color and last till you take it off! It blends seamlessly and the shades are absolutely gorgeous. I use her eyeshadow often just because it is that good. I highly recommend this eyeshadow especially if you love very pigmented eyeshadow 😍
Tanialle G.
Williston, ND
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tanialle G.
Man this woman knows how to make eyeshadows. The vibrancy of the colors. They are expensive but the duochrome and triochromes of the colors and the reflects that come off make it all worth it plus they blend out like a dream! I definitely recommend.
Annabelle P.
Brooklyn, NY
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Annabelle P.
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Annabelle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely my favorite luxury eye palette! The purple stands out but it actually consists of relatively usable shades, like cooler neutral mattes and warm to neutral shimmers and glitters. You can create limitless looks, from simple everyday makeup to very special glam makeup. So buttery and blends so smoothly as you take time. It’s such an experience and I don’t regret spending $129 on this

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany S.
Washington, PA
il y a 2 ans
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette How are the mattes in this palette ?
Allie F. il y a un an
Honestly, the mattes in this palette are better than any of her other palettes I’ve tried! Which is saying a lot because all of her mattes are amazing. This are so pigmented and so creamy they almost feel wet. Cannot recommend enough.
Olivia G.
montreal
il y a 2 ans
Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette Have any of you tried the natasha denona palettes, would you say they’re worth the money?
Patricia B. il y a 2 ans
Yes. They are pretty solid. Formulas can’t be beat.
Zahra M.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
il y a 2 ans
Has anybody tried the Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette ? What are your thoughts? Colours? Pigmentation?
Camilla S. il y a 2 ans
Really good palette, colours are amazing and your make up will be on point all day, the pigmentation is very good!
Cody Dawn  M.
Hattiesburg, MS
1,007 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Another question: I recently purchased the [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-mini-norvinaa‚a½-pro-pigment-palette-vol-1] and I think it’s great. I am tempted to buy the full size Norvina Volume 1 [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-norvinaa‚a½-pro-pigment-palette-vol-1]. Do you think it would really add anything to my collection since I have the Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette and the Natasha Denona Tropic Eyeshadow Palette, or would it be redundant? There are obviously some shade variations. I have the Safari as well (I know, I have a serious problem...). Do you think it’s different enough and if you have it, do you think it’s worth it? The Mini is awesome, but I wanted to ask opinions from fellow Influensters!
Caryn P. il y a 9 mois
Honestly Natasha Denona, Pat McGrath & Viseart are my top fave brands for pro quality shadows. I use them both professionally & personally. With what you have currently, the Anastasia may be redundant. If you’re liking to mix things up.. maybe add something dual chrome from Pat McGrath or Danessa Myricks?