Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette

by Natasha Denona

What it is:
A palette featuring 15 brand-new eyeshadow shades in the classic, signature Natasha Denona formulas, including matte, metallic, sparkling, and duo-chrome shades.

What it does:
The palette debuts shades of gold in an array of different textures. It also includes browns and greens to complement any of the gold hues, so you can create a broad range of eye looks—from natural and golden to dramatic glam.

Suggested Usage:
-Apply with an eyeshadow brush or your fingertips.

Sus colores ? Vale la pena comprarla ?
What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette
Is this worth the hype?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Emalee L.
Eaton, CO
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Emalee L.
Love how easy this palette is to bled shadows and the amount of product you receive! This gets my neutral lover side and also my color loving side excited. I love the soft everyday looks I can get and super glam looks I can get! Highly recommend!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,537 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is perfection to me. It does retail for $129.00 and is worth it!! I have seen it on sale at Sephora a few times for 20% off. The majority of the eyeshadows are pigmented, blendable, and long-wearing. The formula is really good. Easy to blend and hardly no fallout. The texture is creamy. All these shades lasted 8-9 hours without primer. They are absolutely stunning shades. Perfection.
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
This palette has fifteen mesmerizing shades and I love that they are so unique with different finishes (mattes, metallics, sparkling and duo-chrome). They are blendable, soft and very pigmented. I probably could have lived without this palette because the greens, golds and browns are very similar to the 28 green/brown palette that I already have. If you have that palette, I suggest skipping this one. And if you want that palette but looking for something at a lower price point - this is a great pick! Natasha Denona Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette
Maxine G.
Jackson, KY
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Maxine G.
I love this palette the eyeshadow applies so easily and is very pigmented it stays on great. I don’t have any cons about this palette if you love gold shimmers like me then you will love this palette. I highly recommend this palette.
Michelle C.
Spring, TX
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michelle C.
No me aparece aquí en la lista, pero la que quiero hablar es la BIBA PALETTE, siempre las paletas de natasha me habían llamado mucha la atención pero no las sentía 100% funcional para su precio ( 129$ ) pero cuando ella anuncio la BIBA dije wow esta si la necesito tener en mi vida, es una paleta demasiado hermosa y para mi gusto muy completa con tonos cálidos y fríos con diferentes fórmulas en sus sombras, polvo, crema y metalizados... Todas se aplican y difuminan muy bien, con una pigmentación alucinante.
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
OMG SO I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I fell in love with this palette the first time I seen it and even more after I started using it. The colors are so pretty and go on beautiful too. They are easy to blend and just amazing. I would buy this over and over again. Another amazing thing about her palettes is you can change out the colors if you want that's right you can take out different colors and just customize one you really love. Im starting a collection of her pallets I just love them.
Oksana N.
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Oksana N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Background - I have hooded, oily lids and always use primer. I like this palette quite a bit. It has various textures and finishes and is user friendly. The pigmentation is nice; I can get a wash of color with a light hand or build up to full pigmentation. I also like that the pans are removable. I'm docking a star for a few reasons. The cream to powder shadows can crease on me if I build them up too quickly or too much. I also don't like that the best way to apply the metallics/shimmers is with fingers - seems odd for a palette by a makeup artist and one that's so expensive. Finally, the plastic piece with the names ... enough said. I'll definitely get a ton of use out of this palette.
Viridiana A.
San Diego, CA
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Viridiana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Some of the matte shades have more fallout than I expected when I purchased. The unique shades in this palette are really the toppers which are to die for! Other than that I’m sure you can get a neutral palette like this for less. I have a few of her palettes because I really enjoy them but this one was my least favorite tbh. If you need swatches lmk
Sana D.
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sana D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just had to have this palette, so shimmery, so pleasing to the eye. Beautylish of course shipped it quick and beautifully. After having a chance to play with it I can see you can get some very pretty looks out of it, but if you are strictly using this palette alone I am sure how many looks you can get out of it. I do question why so many light brown shades are in the palette, for 129 bucks I would like to have a little more diversity, she could have included 1 more matte dark shade, maybe 1 more duo chrome. Don't get me wrong, the mattes are nice and creamy, pigmented, and the shimmers are just as nice, but for the money I just wanted a little more wow, the last shadow in the palette came loose, so it is wiggling around, not good. I am going to pair this palette with other palettes I have in my collection, the J Star Blood Sugar comes to mind, and all of my Pat McGrath as well. If they play well together I will keep it. But, as a stand alone palette I can pass, and that is so unfortunate as I did fall in love with the swatches of this.
Erica B.
Knightdale, NC
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Erica B.
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Erica B.
Beautiful eyeshadow palette. Great pigmentation. Mattes blend like a dream and shimmer/metallics are gorgeous. Different textures add versatility.

155 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vivian A.
Torrance, CA
Shahnoor M.
Saskatoon, SK
il y a 6 mois
Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette, Has anyone used this palette? Is it worth the price?
Maria P. il y a 5 mois
Yes to both questions. But I'd wait for sale.
Manideepa S.
il y a 7 mois
Oliviia K. il y a 6 mois
Yes, definitely. You can read my review about this palette. I hope it will help you🥰
Shal O.
Saskatoon , SK
il y a 7 mois
Lisa C. il y a 6 mois
To me, dollar for dollar, I run to Natasha’s formula every time. Tom Ford is pretty, but way over priced. Pat McGrath is not as user friendly. Dior is too much like Tom Ford or worse and Viseart is ok...