Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette

An everyday palette that creates super-dramatic smokey eyes as well as a variety of natural and extreme glam looks. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This palette includes shades named after the ideal place to apply them, helping you recreate glam makeup looks. It's as if you have special insider makeup tips from Natasha Denona herself when you apply these shades.

What Natasha Denona palette do you recommend I buy for my first one? I'm just going to tag a couple random for attention on this post, not to pick between or anything. Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Love Palette 0.65 oz/ 19.25 g
Son duraderos? que tal queda?
I can get this product I am a beginner in makeup I would like to receive makeup ?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette!
teona S.
New Castle, DE
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by teona S.
Love it!!! 🤩✨✨ Perfect!!! The colors are very nice and the blend it' s a dream!!!🤯🤯🌸🙌
April S.
Hindman, KY
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by April S.
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by April S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just received this palette today after months of going back and forth on my decision. I have so many neutral palettes but overall I'm glad I decided to add this to my collection. It's consistency seems on par with her Biba palette. I still like my ABH palettes better but this will definitely go in my frequently used palettes drawer. There doesn't seem to be any fallout and not a lot of kick up in the pan. I was surprised to see it's smaller than the biba palette but still decent sized compared to other high end brands. As another reviewer said its hard to do an ombre effect with the shimmers because the darks look alike on the lid but I still need to play around a bit more to make sure. I know I can make plenty of looks out of the 15 different shades. It will make a great smoky eye for sure! I will attach a picture of my look today from it. I am wearing the colors crease, smoke, blend, and lash line in my crease and outer v and outer eye lid (bottom row) and center eye lid (bottom row) on my lid. I have the color inner corner (middle row) in my inner corner. I love the way she named the colors in this palette!
May P.
Mobile, AL
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by May P.
This palette is so stunning for any occasion especially for bridal parties and weddings. I love keeping this in my kit and I can’t wait to expand my collection with this brand of palettes. I’d definitely recommend.
Ayla H.
Kingwood, TX
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ayla H.
Absolutely love Natasha Denona. Well worth the price, and the Glam is smaller than the OG Biba and Lila. The shades go a long way and are still VERY large for the pallets. I have had problems with my Natasha Pallets nearly expiring even with everyday use before because you do not need much as they are very pigmented. They are one of the best to blend and build. The duo-chromes and shimmers/glitters have a wet like look but occasionally I wet them with setting stray anyway. All the tones are gorgeous for everyday, or if you are looking for a more taupe/grey toned palette without having difficulty matching shades across brands. 100% recommended. The packing is gorgeous, although I do miss the original packaging like the Lila, however I have had no problems in 2 years with my Biba or my sisters Biba breaking during travel. (One with flash/ one without)
Megan M.
Cicero, NY
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Megan M.
Absolutely love this palette!! This is my first Natasha Denona palette and it did not disappoint. The shimmers are beautiful and the mattes blend like a dream. If you’re looking for a cool toned palette I recommend the splurge!
Sophy A.
New York, New York
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sophy A.
Natasha Denona has done it again with this beautiful face and eyes palette. The blush and star glow highlighter so pretty on the skin, can be applied soft or very bold on the cheeks. ND eyeshadows formula is so sublime and these five shades are perfect for and parties or special events. I recommend snagging this one before it’s all gone!! Comes is two tones Light and Dark @Follow on IG @ElysiumFieldsBeauty
Ashley H.
Kyle, TX
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Natasha Denona Glam Palette is such an awesome versatile eyeshadow palette. It’s perfect for everyday neutral looks, but also more intense, sultry night looks. I love to travel with this palette because any look I create will go well with the outfits I bring. I’m so glad Natasha has created the palettes in this size.Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,232 reviews
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Natasha Denona glam eyeshadow palette and it retails for $65.00. It features 5 matte shades and 10 shimmer shades. I found all the shades to but one to be pigmented, easy to blend, and long wearing. The eyeshadows lasted roughly 8 hours (no primer) on me before noticeably fading. I only experienced a tiny bit of fallout when using brushes to apply. The formula is lightly creamy, smooth, and blended out well with showing any texture.
Jennifer W.
Henderson, NV
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jennifer W.
So I finally gave in and paid the $65 to try this glam highly recommended palette. I previously received a smaller Natasha mini palette in my Boxy Charm subscription that I was not at all impressed with. I wrote a review here wondering what the hype was. Many of you recommended that I try this instead and that the specific mini I received wasn’t representative of the brand. Man ….you ladies were right. These shadows are stunning. They blend well. I love the matte creamy powdery shadows. And I actually love the shimmers when applied with finger. I really love that it tells you where to place them on the eye. So glad I gave this brand a second chance. Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Chrissy  S.
Canton, OH
Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chrissy  S.
The Natasha Denona Glam palette is my go to everyday holy grail favorite palette! I love a cool toned neautrals and this has them all in one beautiful palette. The pigment and formula are perfection, the payoff is spot on with no fall out & blends like an absolute dream! A little goes a very long way. This is the first palette in my collection that I have hit pan with. Her larger palettes retail at $129 and up, so I was even more happy that this baby is only $65. Recently I was able to buy a couple back ups during the sephora sale. I would definitely recommend this palette!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...