BY NATASHA DENONA

A creamy primer, specially formulated for dry-to-normal skin that leaves it with a healthy-looking glow. For a perfect base and best results, Natasha Denona believes in prepping and balancing every different skin type according to its individual need before applying foundation. This primer works to hydrate the skin, and it sets your foundation in place. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of allergens. see more...

Buy on Sephora
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up a when it first launched a while back, and do like it. I use it on myself, as well as clients. This is one that you do have to work into the skin. If you're using it twice a day, you will notice a difference if you have normal/dry/combo skin. It is moisturizing, and will give you a glow on legit no makeup days.

Oily skin crowd may not like this one, I don't use it on my more oily clients.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this last week, and I love using it. While it doesn't feel very hydrating initially, I notice by the end of the day my face seems more balanced and not dry at all. I use a serum then this and then a BB cream or foundation. While I can't see me replacing one of my pore filling primers with this (since they do completely opposite things) I think this has definitely improved the overall look of my makeup recently!
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer, I have super dry skin and this really hydrated. My foundation glides on so smoothly afterwords. It is expensive but to me it has been worth every penny. It is thick texture.