Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation

by Natasha Denona

A bestselling, lightweight foundation with SPF 15 that offers brilliant staying power and stays looking flawless from day to night. This hydrating foundation is suitable for all skin types and will leave your skin with an even, flawless, natural-looking finish. Imparting a glowing, dewy effect, the foundation creates a smoothed and well-hydrated look while providing SPF 15 sun protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates This product is cruelty-free.

What’s the lasting power like? I’ve heard it’s VERY dewy, will it last fall day? Need touch ups?
Is this foundation buildable?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation!
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 10 Neutral Porcelain 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
I heard raving reviews, and was so excited to give this foundation a try with the full intentions of falling in love with it. Im not too sure if I had recieved the new or old formula. I bought the lightest shade I believe 05, but it was still too dark for me, even applied lightly. The finish was beautiful, it gave a gorgeous glow to my skin without being too dewy. You must shake this foundation before using. I mix this with pat mcgrath foundation in 03 and it made for a better match. Not too sure If I will repurchase, unless they expand shade range.
Mount Vernon
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 20 Light Beige 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
This foundation is definitely not like any other foundation I've ever tried. I find that it looks beautiful on my skin. This foundation is thicker and very hydrating so I think it would suit dry skin the best. Sometimes if I feel a little or oily than normal I will add in a little matte foundation.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Beautylish
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 30 Light-Medium 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
This has very sheer and very light coverage. This is a great representation of how Natasha Denona does makeup- her models always have an intense glow. If you have almost flawless skin, this would be perfect for you. This can also be a bit sticky and was uncomfortable to wear during the summer.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 30 Light-Medium 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
I got this foundation in the shade light medium and was surprised by how orange it came off on my face. I have a light skin tone but I dont know why it would come off as so orange. It was also super thin and watery and literally looked like I was putting colored water all over my face.
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 20 Light Beige 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
This was eh. I really loved it upon first application it was beautiful. And then it just got cakey and creasey throughout the day. I don’t do this often, but I returned the product. I was not impressed and found something I liked better
Wyandotte, MI
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 40 Neutral Light-Medium 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
This is such a good summer time foundation. I love using this when I just want a light base to even out my skin tone. I also like adding this to other foundations to get a nice glow. My only issue is the shade range, it’s kinda rough
Middleton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Natasha Denona Transformatte Pore Vanishing Matte Foundation and I was curious to try this one out. I picked the same shade 40 for light-medium skin. The foundation is very watery, it applies easily and smoothly, but I think it settles into line a bit due to its formula. I can also see a difference in shade compared with the same shade in matte formula and matte looks better on me. This is not a bad foundation, but there are better ones, so I give it 3 stars.
Altoona , IA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my holy grail foundation!! It is light- med buildable coverage and it applies best with a sponge! It’s beautiful on the skin and it is one of the BEST foundations for dry skin that I’ve ever tried!! Everyone needs this in their life!
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 20 Light Beige 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
My skin is so dry from eczema, so even if I prep my skin well I still prefer foundations with a glowy and dewy finish. This foundation doesn't feel heavy and gives such a nice glow to my skin. Minus one star because it can get a bit streaky due to the liquidy consistency, but I just need to make sure I blend well with my sponge to avoid this
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far one of my all time favorite foundations for dry skin. It's a very thick and creamy foundation, and when I first pumped it out I didn't think it would build very well, which it doesn't, but it is a nice medium coverage foundation with an intense overall dewy and hydrated Glow. It's slow to dry down completely, but even then, the dewy-factor never seems to lessen or dim down even after applying my all-over face powder, and it stays true to being a radiant/dewy finish completely. I find that it's applied best with a paddle-shaped foundation brush, recommending it to be painted on to the skin first, and then buffed into the skin with a beauty blender after. I notice I get up to at least 8 hours of wear with this foundation with no problem, but I haven't worn it any longer to see if it could last further than just that. However, it remains to be beautiful all day long, is perfect for photography, and is my favorite go-to for anyone with dry or maturing skin. Love this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fountain Vly, CA
8 months ago
Ellen W. • 8 months ago
Does it clump on your face? I had no problems with this foundation. I found it applied beautifully, looked great, and lasted for hours. I have basically normal skin with some dry spots.
Kawkawlin, MI
8 months ago
Rosemarie P. • 4 months ago
I think it’s a lot of sparkle and hard to blend in but now I use it and dot it on my cheek bones over the foundation I now normally wear to get the shimmer and “glass look” it has an effect that is like the flawless filter of Charlotte tilbury