Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation

by Natasha Denona

A bestselling, lightweight foundation with SPF 15 that offers brilliant staying power and stays looking flawless from day to night. This hydrating foundation is suitable for all skin types and will leave your skin with an even, flawless, natural-looking finish. Imparting a glowing, dewy effect, the foundation creates a smoothed and well-hydrated look while providing SPF 15 sun protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates This product is cruelty-free.

What’s the lasting power like? I’ve heard it’s VERY dewy, will it last fall day? Need touch ups?
Is this foundation buildable?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation!
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 20 Light Beige 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
My skin is so dry from eczema, so even if I prep my skin well I still prefer foundations with a glowy and dewy finish. This foundation doesn't feel heavy and gives such a nice glow to my skin. Minus one star because it can get a bit streaky due to the liquidy consistency, but I just need to make sure I blend well with my sponge to avoid this
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 40 Neutral Light-Medium 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
This is by far one of my all time favorite foundations for dry skin. It's a very thick and creamy foundation, and when I first pumped it out I didn't think it would build very well, which it doesn't, but it is a nice medium coverage foundation with an intense overall dewy and hydrated Glow. It's slow to dry down completely, but even then, the dewy-factor never seems to lessen or dim down even after applying my all-over face powder, and it stays true to being a radiant/dewy finish completely. I find that it's applied best with a paddle-shaped foundation brush, recommending it to be painted on to the skin first, and then buffed into the skin with a beauty blender after. I notice I get up to at least 8 hours of wear with this foundation with no problem, but I haven't worn it any longer to see if it could last further than just that. However, it remains to be beautiful all day long, is perfect for photography, and is my favorite go-to for anyone with dry or maturing skin. Love this!
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 42 Medium-Dark 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
I am not a fan of foundation and usually only wear tinted moisturizers or BB/CC creams. I saw Samantha Ravndahl rave about this in a few of her videos so I decided to give it a try. I am so happy I did. I don’t like matte or heavy foundations because I hate the feeling of my skin not being able to breath. This is a light to medium buildable coverage and also has a dewy but not oily looking finish. I mix this with the Lancôme Skin Feels Good Hydrating Skin Tint SPF 23 and it gives me the perfect shade and finish. It is pricey, but a little goes a ling way. If you like a natural, dewy finish this is for you!
Carol Stream, IL
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 10 Neutral Porcelain 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
This is an absolutely lovely foundation. I am interested in a more sheer coverage, so I tend to mix it either with a moisturizer or a more hydrating primer. I find that it wears extremely well. I wear it for at least 12 hours at a time and I have dry to normal skin. The glow that it imparts is gorgeous. I noticed that it was on sale on Natasha Denona’s website, and I’m hoping that it is not soon to be discontinued.
Gloucester street , Manchester
Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation uploaded by Paige D.
I love this product, I like to mix this with other foundations as it is very glowy! I would definitely recommend and I have recently used this in a video! I would buy again and I would buy in different shades
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t like this that much. It’s super thick and it looks like it on my skin. I felt like I had something on my face and I didn’t feel very good with it on. I even tried sheering it out with a serum and it still felt super thick and was just sitting on my face. It’s as glowy as any other foundation. I’m giving it three stars because throughout the day it began to look nicer, but I think that’s because my natural oils started to come out so the foundation started look like it melted into my skin
Gresham, OR
My favorite glow foundation. My skin radiates glow with this. My skin always looks flawless with this product. Glowing for sure but it can also basically melt into your face. So if you put powder on over this. I feel like it doesn't look the best. It can look oily. So people with oily skin might not like this product.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 20 Light Beige 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
This product isn’t great. It has the consistency and scent of paint, applies patchy, clings to dry areas, and doesn’t cover minimal redness well. It is relatively glowy, but I prefer other glowy base products over this. It also doesn’t fully set, leaving the face tacky. For the price and how it looks, I don’t like this product.
boynton beach
Review for: Natasha Denona Face Glow Foundation 20 Light Beige 1.01 oz/ 31.5 g
I love this foundation on my face. It matched perfectly with my skin color. It is an exec element moisturizer and glowing too. The products I applied over this foundation went smoothly together. I highly recommended .
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This doesn't give me a lot of coverage, but that's okay. It just evens out my skin tone and looks pretty natural on my skin. My only complaint is the pump... I feel like it just squirts out air, and I have to pump a few times to get some out. Maybe mines defective? 🤷
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fountain Vly, CA
8 months ago
Ellen W. • 8 months ago
Does it clump on your face? I had no problems with this foundation. I found it applied beautifully, looked great, and lasted for hours. I have basically normal skin with some dry spots.
Kawkawlin, MI
8 months ago
Rosemarie P. • 4 months ago
I think it’s a lot of sparkle and hard to blend in but now I use it and dot it on my cheek bones over the foundation I now normally wear to get the shimmer and “glass look” it has an effect that is like the flawless filter of Charlotte tilbury