BY NATASHA DENONA

A bestselling, lightweight foundation with SPF 15 that offers brilliant staying power and stays looking flawless from day to night. This hydrating foundation is suitable for all skin types and will leave your skin with an even, flawless, natural-looking finish. Imparting a glowing, dewy effect, the foundation creates a smoothed and well-hydrated look while providing SPF 15 sun protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• I hear great things about this foundation. Is it worth the hefty ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
Love love love this foundation! I've always opted for full coverage, matte finish foundation and decided I wanted a change. I'm so happy this was the one I went with. I add the Cover FX drops to add more coverage and the results are perfect. I'm extremely oily and live in a humid climate so this was a gamble for me. I always set with translucent powder, but this lasts all day and I'm not overly oily by mid day like I am with most other foundations. It gives the most beautiful healthy look and doesn't look like I'm wearing tons of makeup like other foundations can. I even mix some in with my concealer so it can have the same glow as the foundation. This is my new holy grail, replacing my YSL Fusion Ink foundation!
Megan R.
Love this Foundation! It is very thick but applied with a brush and then blended with a beauty blender it gives a beautiful dewey finish to the skin. It doesn't feel heavy at all and I get so many compliments on my skin when I wear this.
Brandi E.
austin texas
If you have very pale skin I think this color would be great for you. It was way to light for me. The pump is kind of a pain but everything else is perfect. Light coverage, very glowy
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I hear great things about this foundation. Is it worth the hefty price?