BY NATASHA DENONA

A palette with five soft, buildable eyeshadows. These soft-to-the-touch hybrids of Natasha's signature eyeshadow formula are long-lasting, super buildable, easy to blend, and have zero fallout. These creamy, innovative eyeshadows feature the classic Natasha Denona metallics, mattes, duo-chromes, and sparkling chroma crystals. There's a solution for every occasion. This set contains:- 5 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Eyeshadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Buy on Sephora
Reni C.
Encino, CA
The eyeshadows in this palette are softer pressed that her regular ones (i.e. Sunset and Star). I have watched quite a few reviews saying it is not the same formula and what not, and guess what - it is not the same formula. It is a hybrid of the line's original formula. The metallic/shimmer shades seem to be more sheer, like a topper, similar to the Chroma Crystal Top Coat but not exactly the same formula either.

The matte shade is beautiful and pigmented. The shimmers/metallics are beautiful. They provide a nice wash of color and can be intensified to your liking by using Fix Plus and/or a glitter primer. I have played with these eyeshadows this past Thanksgiving week and they are beautiful and long-wearing.

The only con I had about this product was how soft the shadows were and could potentially fall out of the pan easily.
Jewels G.
These eyeshadows are literally like butter. They’re completely gorgeous and just give you everything you need. I know there’s only a few shades but there’s so many looks that can be done with it also. The shimmer shades are blinding and don’t even need to be wet like most other eyeshadows do. But if you do want to wet the brush, the color is absolutely astonishing. The shadows are super easy to blend and don’t take me forever to do so. I was utterly amazed by that. Honestly this eyeshadow palette and the other one Joya made me a Natasha Denona fan. I just want to purchase all of her products now. If you have to think about getting it, don’t, just do it. Trust me. You won’t regret it.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Im a self professed beauty junkie..ive tried every brand and palette out there. I recently tried this palette at Sephora which was my first time trying ND brand. I had always scuffed at the high price point of the brand. OMG...this is the most buttery, velvety, pigmented shadows i have ever tried. Definitely worth every penny..i have half the mind to throw out my entire beauty collection and start anew with ND products!
Alivia M.
Riverside, CA
The best palette probably in the history of time, in terms of pigmentation, blendability, color choices, and size. It’s a gorgeous package, the see through top is thick acrylic and stays shut until you open it, the colors are STUNNING. The Blue is my favorite color and the mattes in this are gorgeous. I use the chroma crystal toppers on almost every eye look I do and they last allll day long.
BijaGozhone N.
Maricopa, AZ
Amazing Amazing palette! I was kind of sketchy about purchasing this but once I got home and played a bit.....I’m hooked I did see reviews this had some new formula from the other palettes she has out but is mixed? Not to sure but definitely want to pick up more shadows from her. I feel like the price is somewhat okay for what your getting I say expensive but well worth every penny!
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet
I wish I could give this five stars but the formula was changed on this some and it creases a lot easier unfortunately. The colors are gorgeous and pigmented but they just crease too easily for the price. I still love it though.
Kristen C.
The eyeshadow/product and formula is amazing! The product is so smooth and blends flawlessly!! I am truly amazed with this eyeshadow. I am rating this low solely based on the packaging. It seems cheaply packaged and the eyeshadows were not pressed well. They are loose and I fear they will fall out. The pallet is entirely too expensive to worry about the product falling out of the pan. I can't even travel with this and feel comfortable.
Niqua M.
La
If you want pigment, longevity, & no fall out.. then Natasha Denona shadows are your best bet. They last for hours, they blend like no other palettes. I have 5 of her palettes & im never disappointed. I definitely recommend her palettes if you have the money or if you don’t mind paying monthly on Beautylish until it’s paid off. Or start with singles to test them out for yourself before purchasing her more expensive products
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
My do I adore Natasha denona, her eye shadows are literally the best out there by far "in my opinion." But this palette is beyond gorgeous and so so so creamy and goes on like a dream and practically blends out itself. Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 - Holiday Edition Aeris
Jay M.
Fort Worth, TX
[product:natasha-denona-eyeshadow-palette-5---holiday-edition-aeris]
LOVE LOVE LOVE . So creative and stunning. The blue color sets the theme to a"holiday frost" kind of vibe.
Worth every penny!!
Can't wait for more shadow releases.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
So sunny and bright!! What is its price?
Caroline O.
What is the formula like?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Looks Velvety, so nice
Sarah P.
Which one?! I don’t know whether to purchase Joya or Aeris and I was wondering what you ladies would recommend!