BY NATASHA DENONA

A palette with five soft, buildable eyeshadows. These soft-to-the-touch hybrids of Natasha's signature eyeshadow formula are long-lasting, super buildable, easy to blend, and have zero fallout. These creamy, innovative eyeshadows feature the classic Natasha Denona metallics, mattes, duo-chromes, and sparkling chroma crystals. There's a solution for every occasion. This set contains:- 5 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Eyeshadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• What would be inside your dream voxbox? Mine would have t...1 Answers
  • Looks Velvety, so nice1 Answers
  • So sunny and bright!! What is its price?3 Answers
Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 - Holiday Edition Aeris
  • "This holiday palette is amazing. Her eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and creamy. They glide on the eye flawlessly and blend amazing. They are a little bit more on the pricey side but is so worth it. The colors in this palette are beautiful and different but look amazing together." in 6 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeshadows. Colours are beautiful and all very pigmented. The only one that isn’t as pigmented, is the shade on the far right. The only other problem I have with this palette is the fallout with the more glittery shades, although it’s not horrendous." in 3 reviews
Victoria Y.
Watertown
First, I'll say that I was fortunate to have been able to purchase this via Sephora at a sale price. I would not have purchased this or recommended purchasing this for the original retail price.

I love unique palette layouts and I love when artists and brands incorporate pops of color with a unique layout of shades. This is definitely a unique palette, and its a nice palette to add in my collection. The warm terra-cotta shade in the center of the palette is very nice. It's a smooth and blend-able matte shade that works well as a transition. I love that you can blow this shade out to get a lighter tangerine shade and then pack it back on to create more depth and dimension.

With all that being said, lets move on to the negatives:
The ice blue shade is beautiful, but quite a let down. It's primarily glitter, but the blue pigment in this shade does stain the skin quite a bit. The same goes for every other shade in this palette. It's highly saturated in glitter, which makes this a good 'holiday' palette. I highly recommend using a glitter glue or primer with her shimmer shades. They are stunning to look at in the pan, but they apply very differently from what one would expect.

Like I said with the ice blue shade, it's very glittery and it stains the skin, but also, it does apply more icy than blue. At least, when applied without primer/glitter glue. I've tried using concealer as a primer to get the glitter to adhere, but the effect isn't as stunning and despite all the packing I did it just didn't look quite how it does in the pan or swatched on the arm. Just a bit more dull than what I was expecting from the swatch.

The glittery 'Red Bronze' shade applies more pink and orange than red. It's also a lot more sheer than the online swatches would lead you to think.

To be completely honest, all the shades are a lot more sheer than what the press-release swatches let on. I don't really care for 'Peach Bronze' or 'Nude', but they are pretty.

Finally, the worst of the review. After purchasing, I stumbled across more reviews of the palette with some alarming concerns. The first and last shades of the palette 'Peach Bronze' and 'Nude' were falling out of the pans. Not the palette, but the actual pans that hold the product. (Just FYI: her palettes are magnetic and they shift around because they aren't glued in like other palettes are). When my palette arrived, the worst imagined came to fruition. 'Nude' and 'Peach Bronze' were sitting in their pans, shrunken, and lose. But not only were they unsecured, so was 'Ice Blue'. Luckily for me, I had Sephora on my side. They sent me a replacement, and to my surprise and delight, it was fully intact, with no defect. And yes, while I can (and did) press them back together with rubbing alcohol, it still alters the formula slightly which can affect the end result of how it applies. Also, just simply pressing them, dry, into the pans, can be ineffective too. While it preserves the original formulation, it will eventually just crumble.

I wouldn't recommend this for the simple fact that the formulation seems to be of concern. I'm thinking what has happened and what will happen with my replacement, is that the humectants in the glitter shades dried up and caused the shadows to shrink in the pans, which led to them falling out of the pans, not the palette it self.

Hoping this is insightful!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Great smaller palette with pops of color! Can’t do much with this one on its own; however, the bold colors do mix well with shadows from other palettes if you don’t mind bouncing back n forth. Plus, I got this on sale at Sephora for only $25, so it was a bargain worth every penny;-)!! This palette only has one matte, burnt terra-cotta, in the center. Everything else is shimmer or glitter. The gold, glitter color on the end does have some fallout and doesn’t show up as well as the others, as seen in my swatches. I recommend using a glitter glue or trying a bit of Fix Plus with a packing shadow brush. The same applies to the dark, glitter red and the aqua, glitter blue, Ice Blue. The bottom shade swatched on my hand didn’t show up well, mostly because of my darker skin, the performance while swatching was stellar! Even though it looks like a straight up glitter, it truly is more of a very buttery shimmer, it just had trouble showing how bright and beautiful it is because of my skin tone. It’s called “Peach Bronze”, is one of my favs in the bunch and I could see myself even using this as a highlighter. Natasha Denona does make some gorgeous and great performing shadows; unfortunately, it’s a bit pricey. I have a couple of her larger palettes and in my opinion, they are all worth the money. In addition, she recently launched some nice blush/highlighter combos. If your budget is an issue, then I recommend waiting to purchase your “high end” items during their VIB/Rouge Sale. No shame in waiting and trying to save some coin because makeup is big business; hence, big bucks!
Crystal K.
This is my first palette from the brand so I can't compare it to others from Natasha Denona but I can say that the matte shadow was a bit of a struggle to blend and two of the shimmers lacked pigmentation. At the price point, I did expect higher quality. Some of my less expensive brands perform better. Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 - Holiday Edition Aeris
Reni C.
Santa Monica, CA
The eyeshadows in this palette are softer pressed that her regular ones (i.e. Sunset and Star). I have watched quite a few reviews saying it is not the same formula and what not, and guess what - it is not the same formula. It is a hybrid of the line's original formula. The metallic/shimmer shades seem to be more sheer, like a topper, similar to the Chroma Crystal Top Coat but not exactly the same formula either.

The matte shade is beautiful and pigmented. The shimmers/metallics are beautiful. They provide a nice wash of color and can be intensified to your liking by using Fix Plus and/or a glitter primer. I have played with these eyeshadows this past Thanksgiving week and they are beautiful and long-wearing.

The only con I had about this product was how soft the shadows were and could potentially fall out of the pan easily.
Kelsey J.
This palette is nice and the products are pretty good but one of the colors is just so-so and some of the other colors are loose in the pan. I think for the price the blue should swatch better and the rest of the colors shouldn't be falling out of the pan. I haven't had this problem with her other palettes I have. I think the color scheme is awesome.
Alyssa L.
OKC
It isn’t a large palette by any means, clearly. However, the shades in the palette are all extremely creamy and so stunning. This is one of those palettes that you could just stare at. I love the shimmer shades so much, they are by far the best formula I have used shimmer-wise! I would buy this again and again!
Jewels G.
These eyeshadows are literally like butter. They’re completely gorgeous and just give you everything you need. I know there’s only a few shades but there’s so many looks that can be done with it also. The shimmer shades are blinding and don’t even need to be wet like most other eyeshadows do. But if you do want to wet the brush, the color is absolutely astonishing. The shadows are super easy to blend and don’t take me forever to do so. I was utterly amazed by that. Honestly this eyeshadow palette and the other one Joya made me a Natasha Denona fan. I just want to purchase all of her products now. If you have to think about getting it, don’t, just do it. Trust me. You won’t regret it.
Alivia M.
Riverside, CA
The best palette probably in the history of time, in terms of pigmentation, blendability, color choices, and size. It’s a gorgeous package, the see through top is thick acrylic and stays shut until you open it, the colors are STUNNING. The Blue is my favorite color and the mattes in this are gorgeous. I use the chroma crystal toppers on almost every eye look I do and they last allll day long.
BijaGozhone N.
Maricopa, AZ
Amazing Amazing palette! I was kind of sketchy about purchasing this but once I got home and played a bit.....I’m hooked I did see reviews this had some new formula from the other palettes she has out but is mixed? Not to sure but definitely want to pick up more shadows from her. I feel like the price is somewhat okay for what your getting I say expensive but well worth every penny!
Kristen C.
The eyeshadow/product and formula is amazing! The product is so smooth and blends flawlessly!! I am truly amazed with this eyeshadow. I am rating this low solely based on the packaging. It seems cheaply packaged and the eyeshadows were not pressed well. They are loose and I fear they will fall out. The pallet is entirely too expensive to worry about the product falling out of the pan. I can't even travel with this and feel comfortable.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
So sunny and bright!! What is its price?
Caroline O.
What is the formula like?
Sarah P.
Which one?! I don’t know whether to purchase Joya or Aeris and I was wondering what you ladies would recommend!
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
What are you thoughts on this product? Worth the money? I love the blue shade in this palette. Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 - Holiday Edition Aeris
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
What would be inside your dream voxbox? Mine would have to be the Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 - Holiday Edition Aeris