Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g

by Natasha Denona

A palette with five shadows in shades that beautifully pair together on skin for breathtaking eye looks. Eyeshadow Palette 5 features five buttery, soft eye shades that blend seamlessly together. Their revolutionary formula is ultra-pigmented, blends easily, and is long-lasting. This palette contains: - 5 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Eye shadow Each palette is sold separately. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Natasha's revolutionary formula is ultra-pigmented, blends like a dream, and is long lasting. This product is cruelty-free.

Are her shadows worth the price? If so why? :)
How much does this pallette go for?
I'm super intrigued by this product, but I'm skeptical. I have a lot of eyeshadow, and this quint costs as much as a lot of palettes with 12+ shadows. So, is it worth it? Are these colors unique enough to warrant the high price?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g!
Product Highlights
“I've never had a shadow so pigmented and creamy. I love these so much I just ordered more. The metallic shimmers are absolutely beautiful!! Completely worth the money. ” in reviews
“This is by far my absolute favorite eyeshadow palette at the moment. Extremely pigmented and sparkly. Slightly higher in price but when you break it down it isn't horrible at less than $10 a shade. I can not wait to get more of her eyeshadow and products.” in reviews
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
Her eyeshadow palettes are among the most pigmented and beautiful palettes I’ve ever owned. I know they are pricey, but you can also see the difference between hers and others. The shimmers are just something to marvel at. I can’t wait to buy more!
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
This is one of my favorite small pallets. I take it with me every time I am traveling. Nothing compares to these beautiful metallics. I would definitely repurchase and I highly recommend it. It’s a gorgeous pallet and you can create so many beautiful looks with it.
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
These shadows are perfect lid shades and work great under the lower lash line for a pop of color. If you have tons of matte shadows or palettes and want to change up your look these shades are so pretty. There is some fall out on the platte but I don't notice much fall out on my face. The second color the beige shade is a perfect shimmery brow bone or inner corner highlight. The other shades are beauty variations of metallic greens and grayish greens and are unique! Not sure I'd pay full price, perhaps add to your Sephora loves list and wait for a sale. I'm so happy I bought this palette! I swatched this palette in store and was so impressed with the shine I had to get it. Worth it! They haven't faded on me and have been easy to apply.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
Of every single ND palette I own (and I own a lot!) this is my favorite and I still reach for it all the time. A collection of metallics that work beautifully on their own but really come alive when used with another base shadow. Whenever I travel, I make sure to have this in my kit.
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
I got this in the Beautylish Lucky Bag 2016 and was definitely intrigued, since everyone and their grandma was talking about this on Youtube since she sent it out to all the big names... happy to say I am totally NOT impressed. This is definitely not for you if you are a beginner, it has only shimmer shades (very chunky with a lot of fall-out) which isn't ideal to create a dimensional look. If you are a veteran with shadows and want to venture into this line, just be advised about the very chunky glittery shadows - it is a total mess. I haven't touched my palette since testing them out last year. Alternative: Makeup Atelier 5 Shadow Palette $35 vs Natasha's $48
Dale City, VA
Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g uploaded by Jessica B.
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
I purchased the large 28 pan palette during the VIB sale in the shade purple blue but I was really loving the green colors from the other palette so I decided to pick this one up to get the shades I liked and I am SO happy that I did!! These pigments are so unreal, the color payoff is insane and they are buttery smooth! I tried this for the first time this past weekend and the green looked so pretty against my skin tone, it almost looked like a goldish green! Also, the more silvery metallic are absolutely stunning and I love the endless options with this palette. I have a look in my mind using one of the silvery shades all over the lid and just smoking it out for an amazing night out look. Ahhh! these palettes just inspire me to play so much! I highly recommend!
Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g uploaded by Carrie P.
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
Holy pigmentation, Batman! A teeny bit of this shadow goes a long way and it last so long! I compared this palette to my Marc Jacobs Starlet palette, but this one more glittery. I got this palette in my Beautylish Lucky Bag and am happy I received it! I would love to try her mattes and satins in the future! Fantastic shadow, especially if you’re wanting sparkly metallics!
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
I just received a Sephora gift card so I decided to splurge on this. I have been wanting more shimmery and glittery eye shadow and wow this was perfect. I love all of these colors and they’re so beautiful, they are also great quality and so smooth and buttery. I hate how the packaging is so cheap though
Mount Juliet, TN
Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g uploaded by Jessica H.
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
I just bought this palette durning the Sephora VIB sale and oh my goodness! The pigmentation is insane! They are so bright and metallic. I choose this one because the colors are unique to my collection and I am so glad I did! If you are looking for unique neural metallic shades than look no further! You will not be disappointed!
Guttenberg, NJ
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
Natasha Denona eyeshadows are the best eyeshadows that i've ever tried. They're creamy with minimal fallout. The pigmentation is on a whole other level. These shadows can get really intense and that's what I love about them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...