BY NATASHA DENONA

A palette with five shadows in shades that beautifully pair together on skin for breathtaking eye looks. Eyeshadow Palette 5 features five buttery, soft eye shades that blend seamlessly together. Their revolutionary formula is ultra-pigmented, blends easily, and is long-lasting. This palette contains: - 5 x 0.08 oz/ 2.26 g Eye shadow Each palette is sold separately. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Natasha's revolutionary formula is ultra-pigmented, blends like a dream, and is long lasting. This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• Are her shadows worth the price? If so why? :)1 Answers
  • How much does this pallette go for?1 Answers
  • I'm super intrigued by this product, but I'm skeptical. I have a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
I've never had a shadow so pigmented and creamy. I love these so much I just ordered more. The metallic shimmers are absolutely beautiful!! Completely worth the money.
Ellyn L.
Loveland, CO
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
Best shadows ever! These 5 pan palettes have mostly metallics so I do supplement it with other shadows when using it but I do not mind that. The metallics are truly the most pigmented, bright shadows I have ever used. Use your finger and a glitter primer for a more intense, lasting finish. Highly recommend the 5 pans if you just want to test out the formula without paying as much.
Ana B.
malvern,pa
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
Game changer!!!!! I have to say that my favorite palettes are Marc jacobs and ABH but this is another level of pigmentation. I would say that the application is best with your finger but it does last all day and the color pay off is incredible.
Sonny N.
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
I got this in the Beautylish Lucky Bag 2016 and was definitely intrigued, since everyone and their grandma was talking about this on Youtube since she sent it out to all the big names... happy to say I am totally NOT impressed. This is definitely not for you if you are a beginner, it has only shimmer shades (very chunky with a lot of fall-out) which isn't ideal to create a dimensional look. If you are a veteran with shadows and want to venture into this line, just be advised about the very chunky glittery shadows - it is a total mess. I haven't touched my palette since testing them out last year. Alternative: Makeup Atelier 5 Shadow Palette $35 vs Natasha's $48
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
I purchased the large 28 pan palette during the VIB sale in the shade purple blue but I was really loving the green colors from the other palette so I decided to pick this one up to get the shades I liked and I am SO happy that I did!! These pigments are so unreal, the color payoff is insane and they are buttery smooth! I tried this for the first time this past weekend and the green looked so pretty against my skin tone, it almost looked like a goldish green! Also, the more silvery metallic are absolutely stunning and I love the endless options with this palette. I have a look in my mind using one of the silvery shades all over the lid and just smoking it out for an amazing night out look. Ahhh! these palettes just inspire me to play so much! I highly recommend!
Perla G.
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
Natasha Denona eyeshadows are the best eyeshadows that i've ever tried. They're creamy with minimal fallout. The pigmentation is on a whole other level. These shadows can get really intense and that's what I love about them!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
These shadows are amazing!! They are pricey but worth every penny! The pigment is amazing and they blend effortlessly! Definitly the best shadows I've ever used!!
Kimberly N.
Roanoke , VA
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
These are so amazingly blendable!! Buttery, smooth, and ultra pigmented!! So incredibly beautiful and so worth the money IMO. Yes they are pricey, but I can see why. Gorgeous palette!!
Jennie
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
This is by far my absolute favorite eyeshadow palette at the moment. Extremely pigmented and sparkly. Slightly higher in price but when you break it down it isn't horrible at less than $10 a shade. I can not wait to get more of her eyeshadow and products.
VANESSA M.
Review for: Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 9 0.44 oz/ 12.5 g
Obsessed with this palette, these shades, and the quality is great! The price is steep, but it's worth every penny. The packaging is sleek, simple and elegant!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Are these worth the price? Are they as good as Viseart? I keep hearing these have a lot of fall out?
Ren Y.
Columbus, OH
How sturdy is the packaging on these? Does it feel like it would hold up to travel? For reference, I have broken a Naked3 palette and some Becca highlighters while traveling.
Becky T.
Savannah, GA
I'm super intrigued by this product, but I'm skeptical. I have a lot of eyeshadow, and this quint costs as much as a lot of palettes with 12+ shadows. So, is it worth it? Are these colors unique enough to warrant the high price?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How much does this pallette go for?
Alecia K.
Are her shadows worth the price? If so why? :)