BY NATASHA DENONA

A velvety shadow powder that helps create natural-looking, defined brows. Formulated with silicone coated pigments, Natasha's Eye Brow Shadow offers maximum hold and high color pay off. It applies seamlessly for fuller, thicker-looking brows with a matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

• Is this a good product??Is it worth trying?? Does it appl...1 Answers
  • Is this a pretty color on? Or does it make it look like y...1 Answers
  • Do you think the product is worth the price?1 Answers
Dalther R.
I like this brow powder to fill in my clients brows. It matches brow really good. .It's not too heavy. its so pigmented.I think that this brand will have a great position worldwide, since its quality is very comparable with the rest of the ones we already know ... my customers feel very happy with this brand .. they love to tone their down, and the good thing of all is Which exist in various colors. So i recommended so much 'cause i am a PRO MUA...
Alexis N.
Wyoming, DE
So wonderful with great pigment. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! So pretty it is a great pice for the cost which I love. Very easy to apply which is also great BUY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE IT BUY IT Buy IT
Aimee H.
Atmore, AL
I think it's just way to much. All the colors are way to dark and for people with lighter colored eyebrows it just does not look good at all and for the people who do have those color eyebrows I still think it's just to much.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
Brow powder is always my product of choice versus pencils or gels because they look so much softer, fuller and more natural! These shades are inclusive to everyone and I would definitely repurchases. Awesome product!
Natalie S.
Wonderful product! Goes on very smoothly and looks so real and natural. Comparing it to other products I've used this one for sure beats out Anastasia! It was my first time buying and I will for sure again
Kamila L.
New York , New York , Manhattan
This eyebrow shadow is a amazing for woman's. Let your eyebrows look on fleek . Improvements your eyebrows . I recommend this product it's an amazing. Buy it now !!
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 37 Dark Brown more...
This brow powder is a nice formula. It is very sheer and does need to be built quite a bit. I feel that it's very different if you're used to another powder that has more pigment.
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
I actually use this to set my cream contour and it works amazing! I use it for my brows too of course but this product has multiple uses!
heavynn j.
North Las Vegas, NV
I Love It So Much It's The Perfect Skin Tone I'll For Sure To Continue To Try More Products So Far So Good !!! Thanksss xoxo Muaah
Brianna S.
Maple, NC
I love this prodict!!! Its not too expenisve and its also great quality! It looks great on your face as well. I would recommend
Is this a powder or cream product??
Elin V.
Hässleholm
Sis it worth the price?
Haley P.
Do you think the product is worth the price?
Christie T.
Is this a good product??Is it worth trying?? Does it apply nice??
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
How does this apply? How is the color?

Sephora