Natasha Denona Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by ruby n.

BY NATASHA DENONA

An eyeliner pencil that's highly pigmented, applies smoothly, and delivers an ultra-creamy texture. This super-wearable pencil liner features an array of shades and is completely versatile to create precise, crisp lines. It can also be smudged out for a smoky eye look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nancy D.
I have yet to find a liner that I truly love but this one does the trick. I've used it a few times- it's not bad. I'm on my second one. I am not in love with it but like I said- it gets the job done. I'll continue buying it until I find the 'perfect' liner
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this white eyeliner pencil. It adds so much life to your eyes and eye color when you use it right. It's fun to use in the spring time too to play around with spring colors. This pencil is not pricey and easy to find. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
This pencil. It works so well for my waterline it is so easy to use. The thing I love about it is that it is so easy for the product to go on my eyes, and there is no struggle that I have with it. I would definitely buy us again and I have bought two colors. I have bought the black and the white one. I would definitely recommend this to others because it is so easy to use in the packaging is gorgeous.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely obsessed with these lip liners. At $18, they're competitively priced with most high end lip liners. These are the smoothest, creamiest long wearing lip liners I've ever tried. I own them in 3 shades and plan on purchasing more. Highly recommend!
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
I really like this white liner. I put it on my water line to make my eyes look bigger and it helps my eye color pop in the sun. Goes on super easy and smooth.
Caitlyn S.
I love this pencil! I am a makeup artist/ bodypainter so i use these white pencils to draw on all of my work first before i paint over it. I love them!!!
Libbie K.
Super pigmented, easy to blend out if need be. I use it every day to line under brows to give them a sharp clean edge and to lift them.
Irma P.
Amo este eyer line en especial color blanco pues lo utilizo para mi lagrimal creando con el un efecto de ojos más grandes.
Nichole M.
I love pencil liners
Very few have ever disapointed me or not been worth the cost however little or much they are
Zulianna D.
Hartford, CT
I love it and I love it's smooth when applying and works very well on skin you should buy this and leave a review
Kayla H.
Long wearing? ?????
Kara B.
Fairfield Twp, OH
i have hooded eyelids so eyeliner tends to leave a line on my upper eyelid the longer I have it on. Would this work well against smudging and rubbing onto upper part of eyelid?
Zulianna D.
Hartford, CT
Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Scrub works so well and doesn't really hurt when I use but would you guys buy it?
Sonia J.
I have never worn any other liner then black! How is white on smaller eyes? Does it make eyes look bigger?
Oh my gosh! Eyeliner is like my go to when it comes to my makeup routine! Does it rub off or do y'all have a waterproof one?