BY NATASHA DENONA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A full-coverage, long-lasting concealer with a velvety, expert finish. Let Natasha Denona's Eye Light Highlighting Concealer help you achieve that flawless skin look. Its creamy texture seems to become one with the skin's texture as it glides on effortlessly. It visibly flattens and smooths out the look of under-eye puffiness and dark circles, while it hides skin imperfections, blemishes, and redness. Easy to apply and long lasting, it brightens dark circles and leaves your skin looking refreshed. It's easy to apply, blends smoothly, and is long lasting. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kim P.
This highlight and concealer pen gives medium coverage. It blends effortlessly and feels very light on the skin. The highlight is very natural and dries to a velvety finish. It come in 4 different shades. Sold @ Sephora for $29.
Brinlee W.
Omaha, NE
This is a really nice concealer. It highlights while still concealing my blemishes and undereye area. It's very easy to blend in with foundation. It's thick while being thin. Perfect consistency. This is going to become a daily product for sure
Star K.
Bridgeport, CT
Bought it for my sister who's building her new make up collection I under estimated it at first than I became an everyday user because it last Allllll day without oiling up! I have to of course but her some more Lol ITS AMAZING!
Lauren G.
Santee, CA
I love this product because of how great the coverage is! I usually have a hard time with finding products with full coverage but now I found one! It lasts all day and it's definitely a life saver. Everyone should try this product!
Raghad A.
It's good high coverage with a lot of mass in it and I lt will always cover u pimple I used a punch if times it's really really good I recommended and I start breaking out from the other one so I like that own
Cherica L.
Provides good coverage for dark under eye circles and dries nicely. Setting powder is not needed but can still be used without setting into fine lines
Melissa T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this so much ! It's amazing and completely buildable and convenient and definitely does the trick. I haven't found a product that compares
Mari C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I would love to have this i use my friend it works really good cover everything and also look matural is the best
Pretty B.
Tulsa, OK
Love this product it definitely brings out the features in my face you cant go wrong with this prduct love it
leah m.
Best highlight ever. Great product. Looks great on the face for sure. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ easy to apply
Lissette C.
Would love to try this
Stefanie B.
first time hearing of this product is it good ?
sabina h.
UK
Would so love to try this!!!!!!
manisha g.
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?
Ariel A.
San Diego , CA
Is this better than NARS under eye concealer?

back