BY NATASHA DENONA #80 in Makeup Palettes

A new multidimensional texture palette for cheeks inspired by Natasha's famous Glow system. This cheek palette was created with a diamond-like sparkle, based on Natasha's idea of a new generation of glow. Use it to play and achieve a wide range of finishes and looks from natural to extreme. Create a duo-chrome or diamond glow. The palette also includes a new cream blush, as well as Natasha's classic powder blush. This set contains:- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Glow Cream- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Diamond Powder- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Cream Blush- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Powder Blush- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Duo Chrome Highlighter- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Extreme Glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens This palette is free of talc free, UV filters, D5, and oil. It is also cruelty-free see more...

Buy on Sephora
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I know, Natasha Denona products are SUPER expensive, but they are always worth the money to me.  I had to get this when I saw the pictures because I love my highlights and I love Natasha Denona.  When I got the palette and swatched it, I was not impressed.  I didn't think there was a lot of pigment,  I was absolutely wrong.  When you layer the cream, which goes on so smooth, even over powdered skin, with the diamond glow and/or the extreme glow, you will be able to see your highlighter before you even turn the corner.  I really love how detail oriented Natasha's products are; she puts a plastic cover over the creams on the top row, so powder does not go into them and mess up the creams.  The pan sizes are HUGE - I dont think Ill ever hit pan.  I really have nothing negative to say about this palette.  It is just absolutely stunning and worth every penny I spent on it.
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
I have the 01 Darya palette and WOW! It's truly amazing. I normally don't use cream products but when I seen this palette I had to get it. It's the first product I've tried from ND and I'm thoroughly impressed! The two creams blend like no other cream product I've ever seen! It looks good on both bare skin or with a full face of makeup. The cream highlighter is subtle but gorgeous and makes a great base for the other highlighters. The cream blush can get intense so start with minimal product. The highlighters are BLINDING. They last All day on 12-14hr shifts and when I get home my face is still glowing. The diamond powder has glitter, not unnoticeable glitter but very prominent glitter. It doesn't accentuate texture or pores but I've seen several reviews and they didn't mention the glitter. It Really intensifies the glow. I absolutely love it if you can't tell and can't wait to make more purchases from her brand!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I absolutely adore both of these palettes. This one in Citrus is better for medium to deep skin tones. One big pro is that there's a clear cover over the cream products so they don't mix with the powders which I love! Although i have a light to medium skin tone & the highlights in the Darya palette, I prefer the blushes in the Citrus palette because it is more peachy rather than pink. Both palettes are equally gorgeous and I'm happy I own both. If you only get one- get the one that better suits your skin tone definitely. But I 100% think they're worth the money- great quality and pigmentation as usual. I expect nothing less from Natasha Denona products. The cream highlight and extreme glow powder are my two favorites in the whole palette. (Darya one specifically)
Tamara J.
Natasha Denona's Diamond & Blush Palette in Citrus is simply stunning!  It is pricey, but the palette is huge and there is soooo much product!  I am not normally a fan of cream face products, but the cream shades in this palette are very powdery and easy to use and apply over/under powder products.  The shades/formulas can be combined so many ways to create different looks and so far they have all left my skin glowing! I purchased Citrus because Darya was out of stock and I was afraid the colors would be too dark for me, but they are very buildable and have worked very well so far.  I highly recommend this product and play to buy Darya very soon!
Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
This palette is seriously amazing. It is probably the most beautiful palette I own! If you are wondering if this is worth the money. This palette is actually a great deal.. First if you look at it this way.. the pan sizes are HUGE. You get 7 grams in EACH times 6. So 42 grams of product for $90. Say if you bought 6 nars blushes or whatever those are only about 5 grams and $30 each. So you’d pay $180 (DOUBLE) for less than 30 grams. I hope that’s not too confusing lol. But anyway what I’m trying to say is you get so much for your money, and honestly the quality of this is like no other. You won’t find anything so beautiful! It’s so worth it and It blends so nicely and looks stunning on the skin. I can’t stop raving about this I’m so in love!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Okay .. first off the packaging is just BEAUTIFUL! Second the diamond powder is stunning . It’s not something that’s pigmented but very highly reflective and it is seriously gorgeous . I used it alone as a highlight but if you want to give your blush or the duochrome in this palette an even bigger punch , top it off with the diamond powder . I am so happy I got both! The cream duochrome does feel a little creamy but it dries to a powder finish , hard to explain . This is my fave purchase !!
E A.
I am totally in love with this Darya palette!

Generally I am not a fan of cream face products but these all apply so nicely with a damp beautyblender and the powder products layer quite well on top for an extra pop of color or shine. They are all very glittery so you'll need to love that sort of thing which I do. Color lasts most of the work day and does not travel all over my face. I'll be picking up the Citrus palette as soon as it's in stock!
Natasha S.
Bedford, TX
Yes, these are really expensive.  But when I got the Citrus palette I was so surprised that the colors looked good on my pale skin!  Almost every shade in this palette is  a hit, I don't like the powder blush shade.  It isn't very pigmented.  Layer the other shades and I think you'll find this to be unique.  Try the bright yellow highlighter, it will surprise you!
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this in the shade citrus. I’m a medium skin tone so I think citrus is better for medium to deep skin complexions. The packaging is beautiful. It’s buildable coverage. The creams are better applied with a damp beauty blender and then using the powders on top. It’s incredibly unique looking so despite the $89 price point, I felt like it was worth it. The only thing I didn’t like was how much I had to keep building up the shades. I was hoping it would be more pigmented- hence only 4 stars for me. But it’s still a beautiful palette and I would recommend it.  Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush Face Highlighting & Contour Palette Citrus
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I bought the citrus palette for $89 from @sephora. I am an olive skin tone and this looks so beautiful on my skin. Alone, the palette looks a little scary and like something that you won’t wear all the time, but it’s deceiving. In my opinion, this is the best highlight/blush and it is worth every penny. You can use this palette to create a soft everyday look or build it to a dramatic evening look....words can’t describe how good this is!!
The picture below doesn’t do this palette justice, but believe me.....there was a glow✨✨
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good on fair skin????
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Is this worth the price? Its so expensive
elizabeth s.
ew that yellow shade, do you agree or disagree with me?
Andreea V.
Is it worth the money or I can just go and buy other palettes that look the same and preform the same but cost cheaper ?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is the a good palette or should I save my money?