BY NATASHA DENONA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A new multidimensional texture palette for cheeks inspired by Natasha's famous Glow system. This cheek palette was created with a diamond-like sparkle, based on Natasha's idea of a new generation of glow. Use it to play and achieve a wide range of finishes and looks from natural to extreme. Create a duo-chrome or diamond glow. The palette also includes a new cream blush, as well as Natasha's classic powder blush. This set contains:- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Glow Cream- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Diamond Powder- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Cream Blush- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Powder Blush- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Duo Chrome Highlighter- 0.25 oz/ 7 g Extreme Glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens This palette is free of talc free, UV filters, D5, and oil. It is also cruelty-free see more...

• Who else is OBSESSED with this palette?!3 Answers
  • Everything in one pallette. Amazing1 Answers
  • What if your light to medium skintone in between what sha...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love Natasha Denona eye shadows and have been blown away by the quality of her products. I have branched out to sample her sculpt and glow product last year and was very impressed by that as well. For a while, I’ve contemplated about getting this diamond and blush palette for the ff reasons: (1) This is more of a want than a need product, (2) using it will require work, (3) at the end of the day who rally needs all that glow in your everyday look?

Still, as a Natasha Denona fan and collector I was curious to try and got Darya while totally expecting that I probably wouldn’t like it as much. I was blown away. The product just takes you to a whole new level of glow without emphasizing texture or looking like you piled om chunky glitter. The highlight comes off more like a wet look or glisten on the skin. I do not mind doing the many steps as it’s really quite nice. With this you can have as much glow as you want, but you can also temper the application and still make it sophisticated and appropriate. There is just nothing like this on the market.
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
I have the 01 Darya palette and WOW! It's truly amazing. I normally don't use cream products but when I seen this palette I had to get it. It's the first product I've tried from ND and I'm thoroughly impressed! The two creams blend like no other cream product I've ever seen! It looks good on both bare skin or with a full face of makeup. The cream highlighter is subtle but gorgeous and makes a great base for the other highlighters. The cream blush can get intense so start with minimal product. The highlighters are BLINDING. They last All day on 12-14hr shifts and when I get home my face is still glowing. The diamond powder has glitter, not unnoticeable glitter but very prominent glitter. It doesn't accentuate texture or pores but I've seen several reviews and they didn't mention the glitter. It Really intensifies the glow. I absolutely love it if you can't tell and can't wait to make more purchases from her brand!
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
This is my favorite product! I am fair-light and this is still so flattering on my skin. I do all of my complexion, including powder, use a dewy setting spray and let it dry. I apply all of the cream products first, to my cheeks and forehead. I set it with the blush and then mix the two highlighting shades together. I then use a glowy setting spray (cover fx illuminating setting spray) to melt the products together and tone down the color of the blush.(let skin dry) I then take the diamond powder last and use it on the highest points of my face, and blend the outer edges. I get compliments on this every single day. Do not be afraid to use every shade of the palette! So worth the money. I had to buy a backup for my wedding day.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a review for the Draya palette, but I am going to assume the quality is the same.

I hate myself for how much I love this palette. As with all her products, the cost of this is ridiculous and I knew it when I purchased it. After seeing all the demos I could not stay away.

With that being said, it is beautiful and I always get compliments on my face makeup/highlight when I wear it. The amount of product you get is very large, and will last you a long time. The diamond highlighter is unlike any other highlighter I have. It is stunning. I do think some of the highlighters are redundant, but they are all beautiful.

I do think you could easily dupe some of the colors in the palette and just buy the diamond powder separately, but at that point you would already be spending $40+ just for the diamond powder, so it may be more efficient to just get the palette.

It is ridiculous to spend this much money on a single item, but it is beautiful.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I absolutely adore both of these palettes. This one in Citrus is better for medium to deep skin tones. One big pro is that there's a clear cover over the cream products so they don't mix with the powders which I love! Although i have a light to medium skin tone & the highlights in the Darya palette, I prefer the blushes in the Citrus palette because it is more peachy rather than pink. Both palettes are equally gorgeous and I'm happy I own both. If you only get one- get the one that better suits your skin tone definitely. But I 100% think they're worth the money- great quality and pigmentation as usual. I expect nothing less from Natasha Denona products. The cream highlight and extreme glow powder are my two favorites in the whole palette. (Darya one specifically)
Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
This palette is seriously amazing. It is probably the most beautiful palette I own! If you are wondering if this is worth the money. This palette is actually a great deal.. First if you look at it this way.. the pan sizes are HUGE. You get 7 grams in EACH times 6. So 42 grams of product for $90. Say if you bought 6 nars blushes or whatever those are only about 5 grams and $30 each. So you’d pay $180 (DOUBLE) for less than 30 grams. I hope that’s not too confusing lol. But anyway what I’m trying to say is you get so much for your money, and honestly the quality of this is like no other. You won’t find anything so beautiful! It’s so worth it and It blends so nicely and looks stunning on the skin. I can’t stop raving about this I’m so in love!
Ratna R.
Natasha Denona Diamond & Blush Face Highlighting & Contour Palette Citrus I know this is expensive but the quality and outcome speak for itself. I love the cream highlight and blush (normally I hate creams because they ruin my base, make it come off etc). Everything about this fills what I’m looking for in my collection as far as blushes and highlights (the champagne, the duo chrome and lastly the pink highlights). Got this as a birthday gift from my husband and I love it.
E A.
I am totally in love with this Darya palette!

Generally I am not a fan of cream face products but these all apply so nicely with a damp beautyblender and the powder products layer quite well on top for an extra pop of color or shine. They are all very glittery so you'll need to love that sort of thing which I do. Color lasts most of the work day and does not travel all over my face. I'll be picking up the Citrus palette as soon as it's in stock!
Marium S.
I own the DARYA palette and it’s amazing I know a lot of people say it’s pricey but it’s worth every single penny each pan is around $20 if you do the maths. And the pans are huge top row has all the cream formula and bottom has powder. The pigmentation is up there even the cream blush blends like a cream. This palette has a very cute plastic packaging and huge mirror.
Natasha S.
Bedford, TX
Yes, these are really expensive.  But when I got the Citrus palette I was so surprised that the colors looked good on my pale skin!  Almost every shade in this palette is  a hit, I don't like the powder blush shade.  It isn't very pigmented.  Layer the other shades and I think you'll find this to be unique.  Try the bright yellow highlighter, it will surprise you!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good on fair skin????
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Is this worth the price? Its so expensive
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Who else is OBSESSED with this palette?!
Janeigne N.
Is this worth the 90$ ?
Andreea V.
Selsey
Is it worth the money or I can just go and buy other palettes that look the same and preform the same but cost cheaper ?

back