BY NATASHA DENONA

What it is:
A new, five-pan eyeshadow palette featuring four brand-new shades and one shade from the Holiday 2017 Aeris Palette.

What it does:
This eyeshadow palette features five buttery-soft shades that blend together seamlessly. Natasha Denona’s revolutionary formula is ultra-pigmented, long-lasting, and blends

Daisy:
Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Dicalcium Phosphate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-4, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Carmine (Ci 75470).

Botanic, Blossom:
Dimethicone, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain (+/-): Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Carmine (Ci 75470).

Sakura, Nude:
Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Tin Oxide. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470).

Suggested Usage:
-Lightly pat each shade onto the eyelids with the tip of your finger or with an eyeshadow brush.

kesha v.
new York's
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is a waste of money I can get palettes alot cheaper with same shades n more I just dont see the hype in this
Maya C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Colors are soo freaking pretty and the pigmentations are great. Will be guying more of these 5 pan pallets
Stefanie S.
Hurley, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette! Its everything I love about Natasha Denona! My only thing would be to make the packaging more secure because these can break so easily! Otherwise everything else is amazing!
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very pigmented eyeshadow. Love them. Safely adding to to my collection. It's a must have if you live easy application shadow.
Katie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this pallet! It’s the perfect fall/winter pallets. I have never tried Natasha Denona before due to the price tag but I’ve found a new favorite brand. The shadows are super buttery and pigmented. The shimmers are beautiful on their own and even better with fix+. 10/10 recommend! Natasha Denona Cranberry Eyeshadow Palette
victoria c.
Natasha Denona has the best formulations I have ever used.Her products are very pigmented and are so true to shade .You really will definitely not be disappointed with your purchase .In my opinion the cost is so worth it for almost anything in this brand.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I love Natasha I have all of her eyeshadow palette’s she actually produces the best eyeshadows on the market today in my opinion they are not to pigmented allows you to blend beautifully can decipher colors and last all day
Janee D.
Independence , MO
These are beautiful and stunning shadows. Their super pigmented, creamy, buttery, and easy to blend. I highly recommend her eyeshadow formula. These are more affordable than the bigger priced palettes so perfect way to try her eyeshadow formula.
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Disappointing. Natasha Denona shines in her metallic shades. They are typical for her quality in this palette. However, the mattes are where the quality falters. The reds are very sheer. Which can be fine for certain looks, but for the $$, I expect more pigmented mattes.
Elizabeth R.
Westminster
Purchased at: Sephora
The colors in this palette are so pretty!!! I have created some very fun looks with it. The colors are creamy and blend well with minimal fall out.
Angélique F.
Is Natasha Denona really worth the high price?
Chelsea M.
valrico
I don’t own any Natasha palettes. That being said do u guys think it’s worth the price or should I buy multiple pallets instead of one for the price?
Beauty s.
The pallet seams a little pricey, is it worth it?
yuzhi M.
Santa Monica
Hi, I would like to know if this product is good enough for $48? Because I’m a student and it’s a little pricy for me and I would like to know the quality as well as the colors
Is the formula the same as larger palettes?