BY NATASHA DENONA

A multi-use new formulation that can be applied on bare lids, on top of eyeshadow, or on top of lipstick for a dazzling effect. Based on Natasha Denona's Chroma Crystal eyeshadows, this product is creamy to the touch and gives your look a natural, lustrous glass effect due to its pure pigments, real crushed pearls, and chroma crystals. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Buy on Sephora
Jewels G.
Review for: Peach
I love that this is so gorgeous first of all. Then it can be used so many ways. It can be used on your eyes for a halo effect, for a pop of color in the middle of the lid, in the inner corner of your eyes. It can also be used on your lips to gives a metallic look to a matte lipstick. It can be used as a highlighter as well. It’s literally amazing.

It has a gel texture and doesn’t bulge at all once it’s in place. It performs well with either a brush or your fingers as well. It costs $28 and I think you get a good quality product for that price.
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Nude, Peach, Bronze
An amazing quality product that looks extremely natural. It is very fine and makes the skin look healthy and dewy rather than glittery or oily. Its texture is spot on and it blends into the skin easily. I have received many compliments when I used it, it serves its purpose by highlighting the eyelids, lips, and I like to put the color Nude on my upper cheeks, cupid's bow, and below and above my brow bone. I just love the glow. It illuminates my skin. The shimmer that it leaves is beautiful and elegant and really looks great in photographs, not just in person. I would highly recommend it and will buy it again.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Review for: Nude, Peach
I'm obsessed with this eyeshadow topper product. It's soooo smooth and so glittery. I've only used the peach shade about twice now but I also picked up the nude shimmer as well. I can't wait to do more looks with these!! So worth the money. Love ND
Aubrey H.
Fort collins, CO
Review for: Bronze
I loved the shimmer! It looks great on and is easy to apply. It is a great product but I feel it is too pricey for the amount you get. You go through it quickly if used daily. I wish the price was lower.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Bronze
Ommmmmmmmmg so worth the splurge holy cow I cannnnnot even begin to explain the high pigment sparkle of this it’s amazing and if your into cut creases this is the perfect stuff
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Review for: Bronze
I feel like it's too pricey. I don't like the quantity. There's not much but it's really easy to use and apply. It also has a nice packaging. It's pretty nice. I just don't like the price but I'd definitely buy it again in the future!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Review for: Nude
Very pigmented and can be used in many ways. Can be used bare in lids, on top of eyeshadow or lipstick. The color is beautiful and mixing it with other colors gives a great look. I want to get the whole line! Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coat
mia i.
Review for: Nude, Bronze
Wow .. i've never tried or bought this but from the look of it and the colours i like it .. just imagining putting it on my lids or eyeshadow it will be so good ..
Evanji Kaurys D.
Review for: Bronze
Increible y hermoso color, muy auténticos quedan al aplicarlo, me embase es muy bonito y viene perfecto en una unidad, cómodo para llevar y retocar donde sea.
Sama A.
Review for: Nude, Peach, Bronze, Grey
Woooo😍😍😍 amazing product you can use i love it sooooo much thank you in this product 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves all things shimmery??
rachel.Z ..
oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
realy like it but what you think guys ... it worth buying it ??!
Caroline O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this product?
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so pretty. How well does it work? And does anyone have a pic using it?
Kanisha S.
Folkestone
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come off easily. Are these the ones that looks really nice when wet brushes are used?