BY NATASHA DENONA

A multi-use new formulation that can be applied on bare lids, on top of eyeshadow, or on top of lipstick for a dazzling effect. Based on Natasha Denona's Chroma Crystal eyeshadows, this product is creamy to the touch and gives your look a natural, lustrous glass effect due to its pure pigments, real crushed pearls, and chroma crystals. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• Who else loves all things shimmery??5 Answers
  • This is so pretty. How well does it work? And does anyone have a ...1 Answers
  • What are the best uses for this product?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Nude, Peach, Bronze
An amazing quality product that looks extremely natural. It is very fine and makes the skin look healthy and dewy rather than glittery or oily. Its texture is spot on and it blends into the skin easily. I have received many compliments when I used it, it serves its purpose by highlighting the eyelids, lips, and I like to put the color Nude on my upper cheeks, cupid's bow, and below and above my brow bone. I just love the glow. It illuminates my skin. The shimmer that it leaves is beautiful and elegant and really looks great in photographs, not just in person. I would highly recommend it and will buy it again.
may m.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Review for: Bronze
I feel like it's too pricey. I don't like the quantity. There's not much but it's really easy to use and apply. It also has a nice packaging. It's pretty nice. I just don't like the price but I'd definitely buy it again in the future!
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
fort collins
Review for: Bronze
I loved the shimmer! It looks great on and is easy to apply. It is a great product but I feel it is too pricey for the amount you get. You go through it quickly if used daily. I wish the price was lower.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Bronze
Ommmmmmmmmg so worth the splurge holy cow I cannnnnot even begin to explain the high pigment sparkle of this it’s amazing and if your into cut creases this is the perfect stuff
mia i.
mia i.
Review for: Nude, Bronze
Wow .. i've never tried or bought this but from the look of it and the colours i like it .. just imagining putting it on my lids or eyeshadow it will be so good ..
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
Review for: Nude, Peach, Bronze, Grey
Hello. I love all the products of the world especially this product. It is wonderful and a good type. It is my favorite and beloved and I hope to have a large number of it so I always keep trying it.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves all things shimmery??
loly l.
loly l.
oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
realy like it but what you think guys ... it worth buying it ??!
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so pretty. How well does it work? And does anyone have a pic using it?
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the best uses for this product?
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even tho this looks really pretty is it worth buying ? Does anyone know how pigmented this product is ?