Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

by Natasha Denona

A glitter-free, iridescent body shimmer that gives skin a glowing finish. Body Glow has a light, fresh, and fluid consistency that's easy to apply on the body for an allover, radiant glow. This body shimmer is quick-drying, non-sticky, and resistant to water and sweat so that its suitable for any occasion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Is it long lasting on body?
does this transfer and how does it look on the skin? how long does it stay on?
Start your review of Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL!
Brooklyn B.
Buffalo, NY
Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Brooklyn B.
Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Brooklyn B.
Review for: Natasha Denona Body Glow Dark 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
I didn't see the purpose of this product at first... but now I dont know how I have lived without it... Thos product gives the most rose gold bronzed blurring natural glow I never would have imagined if I didn't see it come out this bottle. I haven't even seen a review that highlighted how it blurs imperfections. It's a miracle! I highly recommend. Will leave a video
Leidy F.
Cleveland, OH
Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Leidy F.
I received the Natasha Denona Body Glow in shade Light in my Boxyluxy subscription for December 2019 and I love it, the smells, the feeling. I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Ingrìd S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Body Glow has a light, fresh, and fluid consistency that’s easy to apply on the body for an allover, radiant glow. This body shimmer is quick-drying, non-sticky, and resistant to water and sweat so that its suitable for any occasion. It remains me of a dewy finish without all the crazy shimmer is more like wet looking radiant skin. I love the packing and dispenser is so easy to use. Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
Elizabeth F.
Review for: Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
I really do like it. The only thing I'm not fond of is the packaging at the top near the lid because sometimes product will get caught back up in the nozzle and when you go to squirt it out it can get everywhere! Lol. Not too pretty! I do love the glow though. The color is so nice and pretty.
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
Review for: Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
This is an amazing product and well worth the price of $55. This is so easily applied and blendable, that I figured there had to be a downside. There just isn't one. It has a beautiful finish that appears dewy, glowing, extremely hydrated and luminous. It absolutely does not transfer to my clothing and leaves only a subtle and pleasant scent after it dries. It makes my chest, neck, legs, and any other part of my skin look flawless and sexy. I've shared this product with others and they definitely agree. This is a must for anyone's makeup regime.
albanys J.
Review for: Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
I have light . This gives the skin a luminescent glow. I applied it heavily in the swatch below next to Charlotte Tilbury's Supermodel Body Shimmer. Once you blend on the skin, both of them dry to the same naturally glowy finish. I would say the one from Charlotte Tilbury has sparkles that are slightly larger and more visible while the one from Natasha Denona has a very similar effect but more fine shimmer. I'm not one who wears body shimmer products frequently (maybe I should start) but this one is very pretty and natural looking. It dries quickly so there's little to no transfer to loose clothing. For me this is nice to have, but not necessary.
Yessy G.
Review for: Natasha Denona Body Glow Dark 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
I had received this from Boxycharm when I had did an upgrade from boxyluxe. It is very pigmented and gives a nice glow to the skin. It blends nicely and the packaging is nice too. However, after a few hours I notice that it starts to break apart (like certain spots disappear) which I find it very odd. I like the color bc it does work for my light-medium skin tone to shine. I wish it would blend and stay longer (which it does) but I don’t like missing spots or separation on my skin like if I didn’t blend. It’s okay but not something to be wowed.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
I love this it is so light weight and easy to apply. I use it as a face highlighter to get a glow from within look. I love how easy it blends into the skin. It is sheer but gives a beautiful glow. It is on the expensive side though.
Andrea T.
Fort Lee, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
I hated this product. The Sephora sales girl told me it was waterproof so I was really excited to try it. I put it on and quickly discovers that it smears into anything it comes into contact with (clothes, bags, and other people). Just running your hand over wherever you applied it, mean it will rub off. So disappointed, I returned it.
Lee M.
Parma, OH
Review for: Natasha Denona Body Glow Light 1.69 oz/ 50 mL
I wanted to love this product but I am not...I have to apply it with a brush or it leaves my hands very glitter (not that big of a deal) but the glow it gives me is very subtle, hardly a glow at all. And when it dries down it's still a bit tacky, as if it hasn't fully dried down.