BY NATASHA DENONA

A glitter-free, iridescent body shimmer that gives skin a glowing finish. Body Glow has a light, fresh, and fluid consistency that's easy to apply on the body for an allover, radiant glow. This body shimmer is quick-drying, non-sticky, and resistant to water and sweat so that its suitable for any occasion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Elizabeth F.
I really do like it. The only thing I'm not fond of is the packaging at the top near the lid because sometimes product will get caught back up in the nozzle and when you go to squirt it out it can get everywhere! Lol. Not too pretty! I do love the glow though. The color is so nice and pretty.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is an amazing product and well worth the price of $55. This is so easily applied and blendable, that I figured there had to be a downside. There just isn't one. It has a beautiful finish that appears dewy, glowing, extremely hydrated and luminous. It absolutely does not transfer to my clothing and leaves only a subtle and pleasant scent after it dries. It makes my chest, neck, legs, and any other part of my skin look flawless and sexy. I've shared this product with others and they definitely agree. This is a must for anyone's makeup regime.
albanys j.
I have light . This gives the skin a luminescent glow. I applied it heavily in the swatch below next to Charlotte Tilbury's Supermodel Body Shimmer. Once you blend on the skin, both of them dry to the same naturally glowy finish. I would say the one from Charlotte Tilbury has sparkles that are slightly larger and more visible while the one from Natasha Denona has a very similar effect but more fine shimmer. I'm not one who wears body shimmer products frequently (maybe I should start) but this one is very pretty and natural looking. It dries quickly so there's little to no transfer to loose clothing. For me this is nice to have, but not necessary.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Heidi C.
How long did this last on your skin? My skin is dry and was wondering how long it lasts? Is there any scent from this product?