Natasha Denona - Blush Duo (Satin finish - 14 Golden Coral) uploaded by diana b.Natasha Denona - Blush Duo (Satin finish - 14 Golden Coral) uploaded by Yaritza T.

BY NATASHA DENONA

What it does: The soft and silky texture of each shade in the Blush Duo brings a natural-looking and bright look to the skin's complexion. This duo blush palette provides a dominant color and a subtler color for blending and softening edges. What it is... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Asasia R.
Tampa
So first off, when they say mini, they mean MINI. that’s sad, the colors are really pretty. The blush is quite sheer so it takes a lot to get some real color payoff and while the highlight is nice, it’s nothing I haven’t seen. For $20 I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
jackie s.
I was so excited to get the mini blush and glow palette from Natasha Denona. I’ve always wanted to try her products but they are so expensive. This mini palette is $19.00 and I don’t love it. The highlight part is beautiful but the blush doesn’t show up on my skin. I don’t know if I was doing something wrong but even swatching it there was not much pigment. I’m disappointed.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
I so love this blush. At first I was confused on how to use it but after research I found out that you put the lighter part over the beginning part of your cheek on top of the color and it makes for a smooth blended look. They’re super pigmented so a little goes a long way.
jessica n.
USA
Love this the blush in this is beautiful it blinds out beautifully it's long lasting on the skin it not patchy its  it's a matte finish I gess u would say until u put the topper  on then it has a shimmer but it does not show texture an looks flawless I will be buying more colors in this an would recommend  this
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I was super excited to try this product. However, I was not that impressed. This is definitly one that you need to go pretty heavy handed for it to show up. I am used to a product that you barely have to dip your brush in. Also, I just can never really build it
diana b.
United States
The blush is good, apply smoothly. However, the problem to me in this trio is the highlighter. I was expecting super glow from it but is really not it. If you looking for everyday highliter this maybe be the one for you.
Irinka S.
Vancouver , WA
I like both products in this mini palette. Blush beauty color and have natural glow. Both highliter and the blush is so naturally and so down to earth. No big chunks of glitter the light is coming from inside out. Natasha Denona Mini Blush & Glow
Yaritza T.
San Diego
Omg I bought this blush the other day when it first came out and omg this blush is so pretty very pigmented a lil goes along and it only 18 bucks and it give u a nice glow to the skin and it stays all day long... follow me on IG yaritzatorres209
Mary H.
Walker, LA
I always thought Natasha Denona’s products were overpriced and not more special than any of the other high end products. But when I bought this duo, I was blown away. The application is so smooth and even no matter what brush I use. I received so many compliments on my skin when I wore the two together because the product just melts into the skin for a beautiful and natural look. I will be buying a full size of both shades.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.