Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g

An ultimate glow palette inspired by Natasha Denona's bestselling Diamond & Blush Palette, featuring some of her bestselling shades and formulas. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This palette contains a range of exquisite formulas. The hydrating, velvety cream blush is designed to give your skin a healthy flush of color. Glow Cream Base is a hydrating, luminous cream highlight with real crushed mineral pearls to give your skin the ultimate glow. Duo Glow is a multipurpose, duo-chrome highlighting powder with real, crushed, mineral duo-chrome pearls to give your skin a supernatural, shade-shifting glow. Extreme Glow is a multidimensional, sparkling, creamy powder highlight with a soft-focus, HD finish and a velvety-smooth texture. This Palette Contains:- Glow Cream Base in Peach (natural peach)- Cream Blush in Fuchsia (deep cherry red with a subtle bronze shine)- Glow Extreme in Light Rose (nude champagne)- Duo Glow in Vibrant, Golden Coral (vibrant coral with golden champagne)

Who got this palette either in body charm or purchased it? How is it?
How is the pigmentation, does it show up well on tan skin?
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g ? What’s everyone opinion on this palette? Thinking about buying
Start your review of Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g!
Bonney Lake, WA
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g uploaded by Kelly B.
I mixed a very light wash of the two top “cream” shades to get the glow In the photo on top of my regular bronzer. This gave my skin a very pretty “lit from within” glow. I used the “extreme glow” on my inner corner. It is a VERY sparkly highlight that I feel complimented that area well and would be pretty as an eyeshadow topper. All of these tones have a peachy/orangey tint so I actually feel like they would likely compliment a darker or warmer skin tone much better. I enjoyed that the glow did last all day. I tried the cranberry shade later on the apples of my cheeks and found it does take a bit of working with to get the right amount of color deposited. Too much and it made my cheeks look oddly dirty.. but with the right amount it did give a lovely mauve- type flush- which again likely compliments a darker skin tone best. Overall I do enjoy this and will continue to use. One odd thing though- the “cream” shades are not cream at all, they are powders so I am not sure why they are separated and listed as such. For the price point I think it’s lovely, but there are other lower priced highlighters that I think have the same effect. The top left and bottom right highlights I think are too close in color to be in the same palette, and I wish they would have included another lighter blush. When you consider the $55 price tag I would make sure you enjoy all of the shades before purchasing. The greatest benefit of this palette in particular I’ve found is that it does seem to last throughout the day.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g uploaded by Teri L.
The Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow palette is so beautiful and unique. I was very intimidated by the vibrant red cream blush, but determined to try it. And so glad I did! You barely have to dip your brush to get immense color payoff! But it is so creamy and easy to blend. If you go a little overboard, all you have to do is touch up with your blender sponge to blend it out. Wear it as is for a beautiful, natural look or top it off with one of the powder highlighters for a whole new glowy effect. These four shades are extremely versatile...the looks are endless. I normally hate creams in the same palette with powders, but this palette has the most innovative solution with the crystal clear hinged cover to protect the creams. Great palette all around and completely worth splurging on this!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g uploaded by Chaya K.
This Natasha Denona blush palette came in my BoxyPremium this month and I was at first disappointed with the shades, especially the dark red one but oh my goodness, when you apply it, it goes on your cheeks so beautifully to give you the best healthy flush of color! The shimmer highlights add such a gorgeous glow. I can’t get enough and now this one is my go-to blush palette!! Oh did I mention the fancy packaging! It’s ooh-la-la!!
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g uploaded by Cynthia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love how refreshed and glowy this product makes me look! I usually try to keep any glow subtle because I can tend to get oily and I don’t want to make it look worse but this does the exact opposite. I usually start with a light pink matte blush and will add the cream base on top of that which gives me a glowy-not glittery - look already and the highlights in this palette are gorgeous. I can agree they do come off as kind of glittery BUT they do not look harsh on my face. The cream base I found kind of difficult to use, maybe bc I hadn’t and usually don’t use any cream makeup products but I found this goes best on with a damp beauty blender or a buffing brush. I haven’t tried the fuchsia blush JUST yet because it’s a little too... out there for me but I eventually will! The products in this palette are definitely buildable so i would go in with a light hand and go from there...it can be super easy to get carried away! Natasha Denona definitely did not disappoint with this palette and I loved this one so much I’ll be purchasing the contour/bronzing one next!
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity
Jonesboro, AR
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g uploaded by Gina B.
I just got this today and I am so glad I did. I not only used it for my blush and highlight I did a quick eye look and love it. The cream blush I used a brush with it and lightly sweep it on and it blended like a dream the highlight and it was a little glittery for my oldness haha but was really pretty. Natasha does not disappoint!!!
Dry / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Rutland , MA
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g uploaded by Toni T.
I absolutely love anything Natasha denona her products are so worth it. The pigments in this pallet are bold and the hughlighters are poppin and blinding I love how theres a cream blush that looks dark but blends out to be the perfect color for any type of skin tone
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Tampa, FL
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g uploaded by Harika T.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I got this, I was a little worried because it was wayyy more glittery in person than I expected and I like my highlighter to have a glossy wet look over a shimmery one BUT this was beautiful on. That scary looking blush is super pigmented but it blended out to a lovely pink flush and topping it off with the powder blush and a touch of the glow powder as highlighter created a cohesive glowy cheek look and didn’t look like I was just covering my cheeks in glitter.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Green Cv Spgs, FL
This is probably the best looking blush I have ever owned . I am so thankful for Boxycharm to include this in the premium box ! I thought there is no way on earth I can do anything with that deep bordeux shade , but it gives me the most natural , beautiful flush, its unreal . I use the botton left on my eyelids , as it is a little too glittery for my liking to put it on my face , but they're all gorgeous!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Manteca, CA
I was very hesitant to buy anything from Natasha Denona brand because it is a bit pricey but once I caved in and decided to try it out, it is so worth it. It is so pigmented and beautiful. It melts onto your skin making it so natural and gorgeous. I would highly recommend her brand products as they are all totally worth every penny
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Tinley Park, IL
From just seeing this palette online I thought it was pretty but I wouldn't need it. When I saw it in person... wow.... it is STUNNING. the shades are beautiful and wearable. They're super pigmented (most of NDs products seem to be) and they apply effortlessly and leave a beautiful ethereal but natural finish.
Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oil City , PA
2 months ago
Michelle P. • 24 days ago
I really like it! The colors are gorgeous with tons of pigmentation! And of course, the packaging is stunning!
Michigan Ctr, MI
3 months ago
Michelle P. • a month ago
It's pricey! I love it but I wouldn't pay full price. Got it in my boxy premium and that I felt like was worth it. If you could get it for 20% off at Sephora that would be worth it too.
Sterling Hts, MI
4 months ago
Hello, Has anyone tried the Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g ? I'm wondering how it would work with my skin tone. Thanks
Phillis J. • 4 months ago
Yes this works on any skintone highly pigmented and try Huda Beauty. You will love it
Goldsboro , NC
7 months ago
Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g ? So I love ND shadows and really want try her blushes, highlighters and bronzers. I'm nervous if this palette is too shimmery. I'm 35 so not a youthful 20 something gal. What are your experiences with this palette? Thanks yall!
Tatiana A. • 6 months ago
I have this palette and highlight powders are very shimmery, the blush is the only thing that’s not shimmery. I haven’t tried anything else from ND so I can’t recommend anything else from her, so sorry!