BY NATASHA DENONA

• If I was going to buy an eyeshadow palette from Natasha Denona, w...2 Answers
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
You wanna talk about the freaking best eyeshadows on Earth! ! Well these are it!! I've wanted this 28 pan purple/blue palette since it launched almost 2 years ago. An it was worth the wait and the money. Best $239 I ever spent and would do it again in a heart beat. I love every single eyeshadow palette I own from her. I own the 2 sunset palettes, 1 star palette, and this 28 pan purple /blue palette and now I want her green/brown palette and her 10 pan palette. I will warn you once you try these amazing stunning, super pigmented, multi finish 3d eyeshadows you won't be able to go back. You'll be addicted. These shimmery shadows are best applied with a finger but will work with a brush. The mattes blend like a dream. An this palette is so wearable. Purple on the lid and crease and blue on the lower lash line is my new favorite look. I highly recommend these shadows if you can afford them. They are an investment and you shouldn't go broke investing but if you are looking for something to vamp up a look and get tons of compliments on your makeup from complete strangers then look no further. I recommend using a base like a MAC paint pot and if your lids are oily like mine set the base with a light powder. An if your eyes are hooded like mine then once you've done all your crease work and just have the lid left take a pin size amount of NYX glitter glue apply to lid then press the shadow on top. They will last and not transfer for 24 hrs. Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28- Purple-Blue #natashadenona @natashadenona #beautiful #besteyeshadowpalette #stunning #LoverofMakeup
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is incredible! I love all the shades. The packaging is secure, tight and neat. Slick white case. Pigment pigment PIGMENT! All the colors were beautifully made and pressed. Little fall out. Great pay off and long lasting color!
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has some of the most pigmented and blendable eye shadows I have ever used. Yes, they are pricey, but when you factor in the amount of product you get they are fairly reasonable. The shadows do have some kick back and fall out, but they are so easy to blend that I over look it.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried Natasha Denona eyeshadows until now. I am in love! Major con is the pigmentation and the variety of colors, easy to apply if you follow directions and apply too faced shadow glue for some eyeshadows fix plus works too. AMAZING!!!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive purchased several Natasha denona products from beautylish and Sephora and most are out of this world amazing!! I love her primers and her Shadows are hands down the best quality you can buy her foundations were ok just not my favorite
Mansur Beauty B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly you can tell she has put a lot of time and thought behind this brand to produce amazing products. I have the duo blusher, 5 eye palette and the face glow skin primer
I will continue to invest in to more of her products!
Crystal R.
Lynnwood, WA
LOVE this brand.! It's absolutely phenomenal. I have a few of the lipsticks they smell amazing and they're smooth and buttery. I have several of the eyeshadow palettes I think about six in total.
Kourtney C.
Are you planning on getting the new Natasha Denona Lilia palatte?
Andrea H.
If I was going to buy an eyeshadow palette from Natasha Denona, which one would you recommend buying first and why? I've had my eye on the Star palette and Sunset palette for a while but I'm open to other ones. It's just hard to spend that amount of money on one palette.
Heather R.
Alliston , NV
Are the products worth the price tag? What are some must haves from the brand
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
What is the hype with this brand? It has a pretty hefty price tag, is it because of her color palette choice or a the quality?