BY NASTYGAL #62 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nasty Gal is an American-based and owned Online Retailer which specializes in fashion clothing, shoes, and accessories for young women. The company has more than 550,000 customers in over 60 countries.

• I've ordered several items from Nast Gal and occasionally get ite...2 Answers
  • Dying to try this site! Is it worth the hit my bank account will...13 Answers
  • What is their price range. And is there free shipping?3 Answers
Nasty Gal
  • "I've made three purchases from here in total (because it's a bit pricey and tends to be more of a treat your self kind of thing) and I've always received them it top condition and on time." in 11 reviews
  • "Also, the clothes that are adorable are also a little pricey so it's more of a spoil-myself kind of store." in 8 reviews
  • "They still have unique clothing however, i believe there are so many great quality boutiques opening that you can find better for less somewhere else." in 7 reviews
  • "I always get a Confirmation email straight after I've ordered from them, my stuff usually gets to me in a week or less and the quality are really good!" in 6 reviews
  • "Cute clothes but pricey for subpar quality and clothes that you have no idea what they'll look like- definitely have received items that didn't look like I would have anticipated." in 6 reviews
Holly L.
Incredibly cheap clothing hiding behind a well known name. DO NOT SHOP at Nasty Gal - ESPECIALLY if you live in the US. There is no free shipping, if something doesn't fit you have to pay to return it, the process to get your money back takes about a month which is about the same time it takes to get what you ordered. The clothing is cheaply *CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP* made. I have tried so hard to give them the benefit of the doubt with their product, it's on trend and affordable.. but the reason it's so affordable is because you get ONE WEAR before everything falls a part at the seams, literally. My advice, if you are determined to purchase is; be aware that the sizing is UK (so everything is about 2 sizes smaller than your US size),  only purchase when something is on sale (NEVER pay full price), only buy when you plan on wearing the item once (festival attire is the only thing I'd even consider purchasing again), make your purchase WAY before the day that you need it (expect to wait at least 2 weeks). Moral of the story is this... this is not the same company that Sophia Amoruso started, this is not #GirlBoss, this is a company that saw an opportunity when another went bankrupt to capitalize on a namesake.
Maayan D.
I'm writing this with big sadness I remember first time buying from this website like 5 or even 6 years ago. I never had to do return this is the first time and the experience that I'm going through is horrible nasty!!! Talking to them in emails a whole month for items they received long time ago giving me stories about yes yes we got it but now it's going to UK wearhouse excuse me?? Why do I care?? We live in USA I had it ship to usa not UK. Than asking me for proof of my shipping  Receipt with my credit card info for proof of return when I already send my order number and tracking we all know u got it!! Smell and feel as a scam very sad that such a big company treat the clients like this NASTY!!!!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always seen really cute stuff on NastyGal, and I just made my first purchase from because they had a 50% off sale for Labor Day. To tell you the truth, I was a little disappointed, and am very glad I bought things on sale! The quality was quite poor... the materials were very cheap and it didn't feel like the construction was good quality. I really couldn't imagine buying these clothes full price... I'm not even sure they were worth the 50% off price I paid.

Shipping also could have been a little snappier, but it only took a week, so I can't really complain too much. Returns are free, except for the return postage, which is on your own dime... thank god i'm not returning shoes!

TLDR; if it's on sale, great place to find really cute and trendy stuff, but the quality is no bueno. Shipping & returns policies are OK, but nothing awesome.
Emily S.
I can't believe anyone can give them higher then one star. If I could give a big zero I would. I placed a big order when they had a very good sale.  The dresses I received looked nothing like the ones on the website. Very bad quality of the material and the way they are made. I returned everything, didn't like even one thing. Was upset when I found out I had to pay them $24 to ship it back. It has been more then a month and still no refund on my account. USPS tracking number shows that they received the package a while back. Their phone number is not working the only way to get in touch with them is by email. Today I received an email stating that they haven't received anything from me and need proof. Horrable experience will never shop with them again.
Nina S.
NASTY GAL STOLE MY MONEY!!! Do not listen to anyone who praises this company. I ordered a bunch of clothing all of which fit weirdly except one piece. When I tried to return it I was told they never received the package. I have read many many reviews that say the same thing. DO NOT SHOP HERE. DO NOT EVER IN YOUR LIFE SHOP AT NASTY GAL. THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I GET MY REFUND.
Rae H.
Nasty gal will send you items packaged horribly so if you order something that could possibly brake it will. Also if you try to clean it yourself they automatically will not give you a refund NO MATTER WHAT. They take a consumer trying to do the right thing and punish them. Also customer service email on there website is undeliverable- seems like a scam to me
Karla E.
Ordered 9 items and sent them all back. The dresses are see through! Poor quality and thin fabrics. The "lounge Set" fabric was hard and stiff, I got itchy after trying it on. If you're looking for quality clothing, this is not the place to shop.
Alyssa Z.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My allegiance lies with NastyGal! I have gotten so many great tops, dresses, and even shoes at a great price. Always trendy, always unique pieces that I love adding to my wardrobe. You can’t go wrong with NastyGal!
Cara N.
I recently found this website and I love their products. They have such a wide variety of items and products are true to size. Their products are affordable and they often have sales and discounts going on. I'm obsessed with the shoes I just recently ordered from here and look forward to buying from them again in the future!!!
Tess A.
Hamden, CT
LOVE nasty gal! Such good value for the clothes you get!! I absolutely love this site they always have the best sales too! Just bought a bunch of stuff 80% off. They’re pieces are super original which is awesome
Heidi J.
Hanford, CA
Is this an online store?
Cassandra P.
Dying to try this site! Is it worth the hit my bank account will take? Hows the quality?
Katie  k.
New Alexandri, PA
Is this company worth buying from
Erika R.
How are the prices in this store?
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is this store online only?