Nasty Gal

by NastyGal

Nasty Gal is an American-based and owned Online Retailer which specializes in fashion clothing, shoes, and accessories for young women. The company has more than 550,000 customers in over 60 countries.

How are the jeans from Nasty Gal?
How is the sizing?
Has anyone tried Nasty Gals lounge sets if so are they good quality ? I really want joggers and a sweatshirt but it’s hard to tell from the photos if they are thick or thin
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of Nasty Gal!
Product Highlights
I've made three purchases from here in total (because it's a bit pricey and tends to be more of a treat your self kind of thing) and I've always received them it top condition and on time.in reviews
Also, the clothes that are adorable are also a little pricey so it's more of a spoil-myself kind of store.in reviews
They still have unique clothing however, i believe there are so many great quality boutiques opening that you can find better for less somewhere else.in reviews
Cute clothes but pricey for subpar quality and clothes that you have no idea what they'll look like- definitely have received items that didn't look like I would have anticipated.in reviews
...them, my stuff usually gets to me in a week or less and the quality are really good!in reviews
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 5
1,019 reviews
Nasty Gal uploaded by Kimberly T.
I used to live down the street from the Nasty Gal store and I only went in once. It didn't impress me. Then I saw a shirt I wanted online and I ended up ordering a bunch of items. When they arrived the quality was horrible. I'm a bargain shopper and unfortunately a buyer of fast fashion. I kept the graphic tees which mostly just had a stiff cheap feel and washed them a few times to soften them because I thought they were so cute. The flare pants and dresses I returned. I'm hesitant to shop with them again even though I do love a lot of the items I see on their site.
Haley H.
Peabody
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nasty Gal uploaded by Haley H.
I am unsure how I ordered a midi dress and got this instead, I looked everywhere for reviews on this before ordering so I feel like this could potentially help someone else. And in order to return, I had to pay 4 dollars for a return receipt PDF Nasty Gal
Ashley S.
Baltimore
Nasty Gal uploaded by Ashley S.
Colors are drastically misrepresented in their photos. Do not expect to get the color shown on the website.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
Nasty Gal uploaded by Gabriela O.
I always wanted to order from this site since their clothes always look so cute. I decided to treat myself to a small shopping spree and I am very glad I did. Their lounge wear clothes is super comfortable and well made. I also this their sizing is on point and most tens are true to size. The only complaint I have is how long the shipping took because it came from the UK.
Haley M.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nasty Gal uploaded by Haley M.
I love this brand. The shoes I order always fit and are super cute. I love how all their products are on trend.
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
Nasty Gal uploaded by Katie M.
OMG. I had to find somewhere, you can review this place. NEVER BUY FROM HERE. ALL the clothes I bought were NOTHING as advertised. The image attached is one of the dresses I bought, I’m the same height and size as model, and the dress didn’t even cover my ass. Such a scam! No wonder they don’t allow reviews on any of their outlets! Nasty Gal
Taylor R.
Austin
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nasty Gal uploaded by Taylor R.
MY GO TO OUTFIT SPOT! Nasty gal as the most unique pieces from there tops to there shoes. Quality varies from piece to piece but they make returns really easy. Shoes and blazer are nasty gal in the pic.
Maayan D.
I'm writing this with big sadness I remember first time buying from this website like 5 or even 6 years ago. I never had to do return this is the first time and the experience that I'm going through is horrible nasty!!! Talking to them in emails a whole month for items they received long time ago giving me stories about yes yes we got it but now it's going to UK wearhouse excuse me?? Why do I care?? We live in USA I had it ship to usa not UK. Than asking me for proof of my shipping  Receipt with my credit card info for proof of return when I already send my order number and tracking we all know u got it!! Smell and feel as a scam very sad that such a big company treat the clients like this NASTY!!!!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Nasty Gal uploaded by Roseanne B.
MXKN Clothing Brand Win👚 @mxkn_brand Frida Pop Art Tee 👚Collab Giveaway was held with Ashlee Zavala @ashleenicolemua 👚Check everyone out clothing and coupon codes!
member-5ae32
so.... I ordered 5 things and returned all 5 of them. The quality of these clothes is laughably poor, the sizes were off, and one shirt looked nothing like what was advertised online. The rest of the items loosely resembled what was advertised but it seems like they make a higher quality version to give to the models and then sell a lower quality version to the consumer. Beware to any potential shoppers, this is fast fashion at its worst. I don't want see through crop tops when online it looks like a normal sized shirt which I bought as something I could wear to work! lesson learned, I will never buy from this store again. No wonder they're all online, nobody would pay anything for these clothes if they could see them in person first.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor G.
Palm Desert, CA
il y a 8 mois
Has anyone ever shopped at Nasty Gal? Is their stuff trustworthy/good qualityNasty Gal ?
Jennifer B. il y a 8 mois
I got a bag (gifted to me) made of faux leather. I guess the quality was better than the average faux leather out there. Idk if they actually sell leather items but if they do I would suggest buying the leather verses the faux.