BY NASSAU

Help yourself to some sweet and sugary Chuckles Candy. Great for gumdrop lovers, flavorful Chuckles come in a package of 5 and include cherry, lemon, lime, orange, and licorice. Package measures: 5W x 1.5H inches. see more...

• What is the texture like? Can you compare it to anything ...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Wayland, MI
I USED TO GET THESE IN THE VENDING MACHINE AT WORK NOW YOU CAN ONLY GET THEM AT CERTAIN PLACES. THEY HAVE GREAT FLAVOR MINUS THE DARK ONE WHICH I GIVE MY HUSBAND BECAUSE HE LIKES IT. i WOULD BUY MORE IF THEY WERE CONVENIENT TO BUY.
Tiffany K.
Who doesn't remember eating these as a kid? I use to get them when I went to the movie theater. I only indulge in there once in a while now because I find them too sugary as an adult.
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
These disappeared for awhile and then you could only find them online or in specialty shops but oh man, when you did find them it was the best day ever. Sugary, stick to your teeth sweetness
Jennifer a.
Port Richey, FL
Another of my childhood favorites! I love chuckles they are like huge gumdrops flattened down into a square! I wish I could find them to buy them still!
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Got these in a 1967 nostalgia box. I just bit what I thought was a grape one, turns out it is licorice. I did not know that about them til now.
Jessica E.
What is the texture like? Can you compare it to anything else?