GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealNassau Candy
Made Good Apple Cinnamon Granola Minis

Nassau Candy Made Good Apple Cinnamon Granola Minis

by Nassau Candy

Gluten free oats, sweet apples and spicy cinnamon. These wholesome granola minis taste just like home made apple pie. They’ll leave you feeling full and happy on the inside.

Feel good about choosing Apple Cinnamon. Whole grains are an essential part of a healthy diet. These bars contain oat bran, believed to lower LDL, “bad cholesterol”. They’re also slow to digest, keeping you fuller longer. All MadeGood™ ingredients are ethically sourced.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nassau Candy Made Good Apple Cinnamon Granola Minis!
Sara E.
Nassau Candy Made Good Apple Cinnamon Granola Minis uploaded by Sara E.
Wow!! I am so impressed. I've never eaten a packaged food that tastes as fresh as these granola minis. Love how they come in little chewy mini bites. Also trying Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink (the SMORES edition) for the first time. It does taste like someone smeared a smores treat in the coffee and it's very tasty. #breakfast #organic #coffee #yummy
Jen L.
Mississauga
Yummy yummy in our tummy! These minis are so delicious! It's so hard to keep them stocked up in our house since my son and myself love them! Just wish each pack had more lol. We're slowly trying all the flavors but this is the one that got us into them.
•Desiree •.
Amherstburg, ON
Nassau Candy Made Good Apple Cinnamon Granola Minis uploaded by •Desiree •.
I really enjoyed these even though I was very skeptical at first! I don’t always like apple cinnamon things, but there’s we’re really good an awesome snack that fills you up, and is mostly healthy, but still tastes delicious!
Madi L.
Edmonton, AB
I love these bite size apple cinnamon granola minis! They are a perfect snack for anyone! Great flavour and the granola is so yummy!

Looking for your answer?