GroceryNassau Candy

by Nassau Candy

Nassau Candy is the leading manufacturer of special confections gourmet foods and perishables. Our product assortment includes natural health mix French cookies MaltBall Espresso Star war Candies and Sunburst. We roast our own nuts and manufacture healthy and tasty cookies. Our products make children more enthusiastic as we manufacture candies which depict their favourite comic characters. Feel the original taste of natural candies from Nassau. Features Pack of 12 Sheila Gs Organic Brownie Brittle Cookies Specifications Capacity: 5 oz Flavour: Dark Chocolate Sea Salt

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip How come they don’t sell this at every store?
Start your review of Nassau Candy 984621 5 oz Sheila Gs Organic Brownie Brittle Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies - Pack of 12!
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Nassau Candy 984621 5 oz Sheila Gs Organic Brownie Brittle Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies - Pack of 12 uploaded by Jody H.
These has a great taste. They are Gluten-free. They have a great crunch and you can taste the salt with the chocolate chips. I will buy this product again and I would recommend.Nassau Candy 984621 5 oz Sheila Gs Organic Brownie Brittle Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies - Pack of 12
Nicci C.
Morgantown, WV
Nassau Candy 984621 5 oz Sheila Gs Organic Brownie Brittle Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies - Pack of 12 uploaded by Nicci C.
Definitely a favorite of mine now. I’ve tried just about all of the flavors of brownie brittle unless they have nuts in them. This has just the right amount of salt on them, I love sweets w sea salt or salted caramel etc but sometimes they over salt it. These were salted perfectly, just a hint of the salt where it didn’t feel like you were dipping your tongue straight into the salt shaker. And the dark chocolate was the perfect flavor.
Shari J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Interesting crunchy brownie. The chocolate isn’t too overwhelming rich and in my personal opinion I think it is just right. However, I feel it’s not for everyone if you are used to the traditional brownie. I would also like to give additional pointers for the nice package 📦👌🏾
member-1da452
It was like magic I love this so much juut that I can’t find them in common stores which really sucks but it’s 100/100
Heather F.
Love, love, love Brownie Brittle! This flavor is probably my favorite. They are crisp, perfect proportions, and not too sweet. I love that 5 pieces are only 120 calories. Perfect snack for a sweet tooth that isn’t too high in calories.
Savannah  F.
White Oak, TX
My favorite snack food right now. Tastes just like a brownie you just took out the oven but crunchy. I love all the flavors but this one is my favorite.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I really like these! I love dark chocolate so I like that there’s a healthier snack to satisfy my craving. The only thing I don’t like about this product is it’s too crunchy for me. I prefer chewy snacks, but that’s just my personal preference.
Sharlyn O.
These yummy brownie brittle pieces are so addicting! You can't just have one! If you enjoy the flavor of dark chocolate and sea salt, then you should give these a try! I like the subtle dark chocolate flavor with a pinch of sea salt. I picked up a bag at my local BevMo and I find these make a nice afternoon snack.
Morgan E.
Lake Helen , FL
1,452 reviews
So delicious great treat when you’re sitting on the couch at the end of a long day low calories for such a decadent little dessert it is usually on sale at your local grocery store if I will get one free
Brenna M.
Definitely my least favorite of all the brownie brittles. I love these products but for some reason this one just tasted off. Perhaps i got a bad batch and need to give it another try but it just wasn’t as sweet and chocolatey as the others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-1da452