GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNassau Candy
966601 51 oz Made Good Granola Choc Banana Bar - Pack of 6

Nassau Candy 966601 5.1 oz Made Good Granola Choc Banana Bar - Pack of 6

by Nassau Candy

Nassau Candy is the leading manufacturer of special confections gourmet foods and perishables. Our product assortment includes natural health mix French cookies MaltBall Espresso Star war Candies and Sunburst. We roast our own nuts and manufacture healthy and tasty cookies. Our products make children more enthusiastic as we manufacture candies which depict their favourite comic characters. Feel the original taste of natural candies from Nassau. Features Pack of 6 Made Good Granola Choc Banana Bar Specifications Capacity: 5.1 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nassau Candy 966601 5.1 oz Made Good Granola Choc Banana Bar - Pack of 6!
Sekourtnie  C.
Marshall, TX
Nassau Candy 966601 5.1 oz Made Good Granola Choc Banana Bar - Pack of 6 uploaded by Sekourtnie  C.
Purchased at: Kroger
you prob can’t tell by my greedy bears hand that these are just OK, i was hoping they would be comparable to my fav LaraBar bars but they are not! I feel like the flavor just isn’t there, it just tastes like granola nothing special very disappointing but I got them on WOOHOO for 2.00$ a box so I’m not complaining the original price is close to 4.00$ would not have been happy paying that seeing how disappointing they are. MEH!
Emilie  H.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Love with Food
The flavored was good but it was missing something. It needs my chocolate . Compared to other granola bars it is so so .this frost time I had this product I wouldn’t buy
Sebahat E.
Die Variante Schoko Banane ist mein Favorit. Es ist sehr leicht und bekömmlich und sehr nahrhaft. Es versorgt mich mit wichtigen Nährstoffen und hat nur 100 Kalorien. Ein gesunder Snack mit Bio-Zutaten. Es ist Allergikerfreundlich, da es frei von : Sesam, Nüssen, Erdnüssen, Milch, Gluten, Soja, Gluten und Eiern ist. Ich kann es sehr empfehlen. Nassau Candy 966601 5.1 oz Made Good Granola Choc Banana Bar - Pack of 6
Nicole W.
Purchased these bars the other day not knowing what to expect. Not only are they absolutely delicious..they’re filling, school safe, a great snack for on the go, and provide a full serving of vegetables! Excited to purchase more in different flavours.
Jennifer T.
Really like this flavour! There’s a good amount of chocolate and a nice banana flavour.

Looking for your answer?