BY NASOYA #91 in Vegetarian Meals

Nasoya® TofuBaked Sesame Ginger.

New!

Ready to eat! Hot or cold.

32g protein per 8 oz package.

Marinated baked tofu.

USDA organic.

Non GMO ingredients.

Vanessa H.
Out of the other marinated tofu options from Nasoya this Sesame Ginger flavor is my favorite! I am not 100% vegetarian, but still enjoy eating a primarily veg diet with some protein. This is a great option for substituting protein. I enjoy it both cold on a salad or hot in a stir fry.
Kalei M.
This stuff is so nasty! I was so excited to try this because I am a tofu fanatic but when I actually tried it, it tasted too sweet for me! If you like sweet tasting tofu, this is for you but for sure not me. :-(
Joie F.
Naples, FL
I was a vegetarian for a little over a year and ate this from time to time. it was pretty damn good from what i can recall!