Add a Photo

By NASOYA
#1 in Low Calorie

Nasoya Pasta Zero Spaghetti noodles are traditional Japanese shirataki noodles that have only 15 calories and 4g of carbs per serving! They easily absorb the delicious flavors you cook with…and will save you about 200 calories versus a serving of regular pasta!  Find in the produce section of your local retailer.

• 15 Calories
  • All Natural
  • Fat Free
  • Vegan
  • Gluten Free

INGREDIENTS:
water, konjac flour, chickpea flour, potato starch, calcium hydroxide, reduced iron, folic acid.

Find out more here!

Average Price: $2.20

Photos (4)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Once rinsed, these hardly smelled at all. A bit of the scent comes through when cooking, but not much. They don't taste like anything on their own and are best in places where you'd use ramen noodles. They are excellent in stir fry & take on the taste of the sauce. Good in ramen type soups as well. Love that they are so low calorie & high fiber. They do have a bit of a chewy texture and are super long! We always chop them after rinsing & before cooking to make them easier to eat.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
Feb. 3, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Nasoya Pasta Zero Spaghetti Noodles
I pair this with my Chili recipe that I use for low carb eating. The texture is a little much, but for what it's worth this is my go to product when I need to have some type of pasta. **Wash Really Well... the Smell can be a complete stomach turner** Overall though a very good product and I continue to buy it basically each shopping trip. Its also perfect for stir-fry with shrimp and chicken.
Love these, just had some for lunch! I rinse well, drain and set aside. In skillet, I place a bit of oil, onion, celery and cabbage, cook briefly. Add noodles, some oyster sauce, soy and a few drops of sesame oil. Simmer and enjoy.
Dana F.
Dana F.
I love these noodles! Because I don't eat carbs these are a delicious substitute. The texture does take a little getting used to but it's worth it. They absorb the flavor of any sauces or spices you mix them with.
R G.
R G.
Nevada City, CA
5 stars for what it is, 4 stars for overall taste / texture. First off I have no idea why so many people are complaining about the smell of this product. It doesn't smell any weirder than tofu. It has a slightly funny smell, but not as horrid as people are saying. Rinse it 3 times and it has no smell at all. The texture is not exactly what you get with regular spaghetti, but if you are allergic to grains, or cannot eat gluten, or are trying to lose weight, this is a decent alternative. It is made from a root vegetable - similar to yams, plus a little garbanzo bean flour and potato starch. Typically I am not a fan of garbanzo anything (except hummus, and definitely not any GF flours with garbanzo bean), but in this product the garbanzo is literally undetectable. I was making a Mushroom-Beef and a Mushroom-Tofu stroganoff for a luncheon, and had one GF person plus one who couldn't eat any grains at all. I found this product and tried it in the dish, and it was great. I used the Barilla GF pasta (rotini) for the gluten-free person, and this product for the grain-allergy person. I tried both products and thought they were both very good for what they were. A couple of tips: Rinse these noodles 3 or 4 times. I soaked them in a little cold, salted water (like what you cook pasta in) for about 30 min. prior to cooking, drained the water off, and heated it on the stove as directed. When warmed up, I added some butter and chopped parsley, and poured the stroganoff sauce over the top. I thought as a pasta substitute it was really quite good. I think some of the people who are giving 1 star here are either not washing the product properly, are not preparing it properly, or are not used to having to eat products for restricted diets (like gluten-free or grain-free). It is definitely not spaghetti, but darn close for someone who has food issues (or is Paleo) and needs a good noodle substitute. We did not see the issue with the strands being 3 ft long, or being impossible to cut with a fork???? (I have no idea what those people were doing when they cooked these for that to happen, holy cow!) Product was fine! FYI: 1 bag can serve 1-2 people depending upon your serving size.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lakewood, OH
I was excited to try this when I received this in a vox box but was really disappointed in the flavor of the noodles. The texture was unlike a typical spaghetti too but the flavor was what I really didn't like.
Ravyn B.
Ravyn B.
Stephenville, TX
I love pasta as it is but this changes the game! Very low calorie and filling and not only low in carbs. Bought this item at a local store in texas and been using them ever since
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Great for going on a diet. They do need some spice added but I uselly put mine in a pan with some peppers and onions with salt and pepper to taste and they come out great!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
I really tried to like them , the noodles in liquid filled bag was not something I'm accustomed to . But alas they were simply terrible .
Gabrielle f.
Gabrielle f.
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Nasoya Pasta Zero Spaghetti Noodles
I really enjoy these but they have to be cooked a certain way. My preferred method is in an asian dish with really strong flavors and stir fried to give them a great texture. That is the best way to enjoy them since it has a bit of an odd texture otherwise.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Who like the noodle in the vox box
natalie g.
natalie g.
Bronx, New York
Where can I purchased it from?
Dana T.
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
How does the taste compare to using spaghetti squash? If you had to choose between Pasta Zero or spaghetti squash which would you pick?
Mary Beth L.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Are these noodles mushy after cooked?
Allison M.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
Has anyone tried these or have suggestions for other low carb noodles? I have tried veggie noodles, but something that can be in the pantry would be great!