BY NASOYA #1 in Low Calorie

Nasoya Pasta Zero Spaghetti noodles are traditional Japanese shirataki noodles that have only 15 calories and 4g of carbs per serving! They easily absorb the delicious flavors you cook with…and will save you about 200 calories versus a serving of regular pasta!  Find in the produce section of your local retailer.

• 15 Calories
  • All Natural
  • Fat Free
  • Vegan
  • Gluten Free

INGREDIENTS:
water, konjac flour, chickpea flour, potato starch, calcium hydroxide, reduced iron, folic acid.

Find out more here!

Average Price: $2.20

• Has anyone tried these or have suggestions for other low carb noo...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy these? I checked at Target and couldn't find them.1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it anywhere close to tast... Be the first to answer!
Nasoya Pasta Zero Spaghetti Noodles
  • "It is definitely an acquired texture, but as far as taste goes it is a great alternative to regular pasta!" in 4 reviews
  • "i got this with my vox box im not a big fan i didn't enjoy the feel of the pasta but it is do able if someone really wanted to substitute this instead of regular pasta it could happen and give you the same feel. " in 4 reviews
  • "it was good in taste easy to make ,good amount of serving I tried to prepare stir fry recipe from (nasoya.com) it was yummy my daughter and me liked it." in 3 reviews
  • "After cooking these up with some spices, fresh veggies and chicken, it was the perfect guilt free amount for two of us." in 2 reviews
  • "The noodles take a little getting used to, but these are a great alternative. " in 2 reviews
Dana F.
I love these noodles! Because I don't eat carbs these are a delicious substitute. The texture does take a little getting used to but it's worth it. They absorb the flavor of any sauces or spices you mix them with.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
I pair this with my Chili recipe that I use for low carb eating. The texture is a little much, but for what it's worth this is my go to product when I need to have some type of pasta. **Wash Really Well... the Smell can be a complete stomach turner** Overall though a very good product and I continue to buy it basically each shopping trip. Its also perfect for stir-fry with shrimp and chicken.
R G.
Nevada City, CA
5 stars for what it is, 4 stars for overall taste / texture. First off I have no idea why so many people are complaining about the smell of this product. It doesn't smell any weirder than tofu. It has a slightly funny smell, but not as horrid as people are saying. Rinse it 3 times and it has no smell at all. The texture is not exactly what you get with regular spaghetti, but if you are allergic to grains, or cannot eat gluten, or are trying to lose weight, this is a decent alternative. It is made from a root vegetable - similar to yams, plus a little garbanzo bean flour and potato starch. Typically I am not a fan of garbanzo anything (except hummus, and definitely not any GF flours with garbanzo bean), but in this product the garbanzo is literally undetectable. I was making a Mushroom-Beef and a Mushroom-Tofu stroganoff for a luncheon, and had one GF person plus one who couldn't eat any grains at all. I found this product and tried it in the dish, and it was great. I used the Barilla GF pasta (rotini) for the gluten-free person, and this product for the grain-allergy person. I tried both products and thought they were both very good for what they were. A couple of tips: Rinse these noodles 3 or 4 times. I soaked them in a little cold, salted water (like what you cook pasta in) for about 30 min. prior to cooking, drained the water off, and heated it on the stove as directed. When warmed up, I added some butter and chopped parsley, and poured the stroganoff sauce over the top. I thought as a pasta substitute it was really quite good. I think some of the people who are giving 1 star here are either not washing the product properly, are not preparing it properly, or are not used to having to eat products for restricted diets (like gluten-free or grain-free). It is definitely not spaghetti, but darn close for someone who has food issues (or is Paleo) and needs a good noodle substitute. We did not see the issue with the strands being 3 ft long, or being impossible to cut with a fork???? (I have no idea what those people were doing when they cooked these for that to happen, holy cow!) Product was fine! FYI: 1 bag can serve 1-2 people depending upon your serving size.
Gabrielle f.
I really enjoy these but they have to be cooked a certain way. My preferred method is in an asian dish with really strong flavors and stir fried to give them a great texture. That is the best way to enjoy them since it has a bit of an odd texture otherwise.
Rachelle H.
I was a little hesitant when i first some them floating around in the bad, just looked weird. But I am open for trying something at least once. So when I opened up the bag it smelt a little odd the instructions said after you rinse them the smell goes away. Well it doesn't. I tired one plain and they don't really have a flavor but they do soak up the flavor of any broth, they are like rice noodles in that way. They taste just fine in your pasta dish, however the texture is a little more spongy then normal noodles. The texture is a little different but its something you just need to get use to. This is not something I think I will switch to, but is a good alternative for low fat diets or even gluten free diets.
Amélie R.
Portland, OR
I'm not the most creative cook ever, so I'd be happy to try these in something more like a ramen style dish. I heated them up in butter and added broccoli and cheese. It did pick up the flavor of the butter, but the consistency and texture of the actual noodle is very squid-like, which is honestly the hardest thing to get past when eating these for me. They feel a bit rubbery and squishy when biting through them.
I'm interested to see how long these keep me feeling full. I have no complaints about the carb content because I eat pasta and breads more than the average person anyway.
Jessica P.
Once rinsed, these hardly smelled at all. A bit of the scent comes through when cooking, but not much. They don't taste like anything on their own and are best in places where you'd use ramen noodles. They are excellent in stir fry & take on the taste of the sauce. Good in ramen type soups as well. Love that they are so low calorie & high fiber. They do have a bit of a chewy texture and are super long! We always chop them after rinsing & before cooking to make them easier to eat.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
These are pretty good; personally I prefer the Miracle Noodles version of the same thing. I give these four stars because the carbs are still a little high if you are comparing it to the better product (Miracle Noodles are zero carbs, zero calories, and about the same taste and texture). As always with shirataki style noodles, be sure to rinse them well before use and heat them up in whatever sauce you're eating them with - this is the best way to serve them.
Tori V.
Tillson, NY
I got this in my blossom vox box. I opened the bag and prepared them according to the instructions. They had a very subtle flavor that was easily overpowered by my homemade sauce. Unfortunately, I couldn't get over the strange texture. They felt mushy and firm at the same time. Soft until you but through and you got a weird sort of snap. It is definitely an acquired texture, but as far as taste goes it is a great alternative to regular pasta!
Ashley B.
So my boyfriend and I make pasta almost every night, and those calories really start to add up. These noodles are a great alternative to the normal pasta we eat, but the texture is a little strange. The noodles take a little getting used to, but these are a great alternative.
Manerva P.
Who like the noodle in the vox box
Dana T.
Franklin Park, IL
How does the taste compare to using spaghetti squash? If you had to choose between Pasta Zero or spaghetti squash which would you pick?
natalie g.
Bronx, New York
Where can I purchased it from?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
How do these taste?
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Are these noodles mushy after cooked?