BY NASOYA

Nasoya® Organic Tofu Plus Extra Firm Tofu.
New!
Vitamin fortified for a no/low meat diet.
USDA organic.
Excellent source of Vitamins B2, B6, B12, D and Calcium.
Good source of Protein. Cholesterol free food. Low saturated fat. see more...

Jess R.
Daly City, CA
My go to since I began my mainly plant based diet! You can add any flavor to make it taste good. I love to cook food from different cultures and this makes it easy to eat my favorite food without eating any meat!
gabriela D.
Foodie Expert
I love tofu is one of my favorite foods and my family love it it and you can find it everywhere. Love that it has vegetables and it has a great price it is just perfect for one person plus you can just pack and go.
Janey L.
Tulsa, OK
Love this tofu! The firm texture makes it perfect for stir fry or just frying. I love to use this tofu to add to rice and vegetables with soy sauce. It can be hard to drain the tofu but once you learn how you will be good to go!
Kara
Absolutely love this product for stir fry! The firmness keeps the tofu from breaking apart while I'm stirring it. Very good value, definitely will continue buying. NaSoya Organic Tofu Plus Extra Firm Tofu
Jessenia B.
I really like this tofu because of it's extra firm texture and it's ability to absorb the flavors that you add to the meal.