Nasoya Organic Firm Tofu

Nasoya® Organic Firm Tofu.
Made with organic non-GMO whole soybeans.
USDA organic.
Good source of protein & calcium.
Cholesterol free food.
Made with organic non-GMO whole soybeans.
No preservatives.
Gluten free.

What is your favorite dish to make with this tofu?
What’s your favorite vegetarian or vegan food/recipe? I love using Nasoya Organic Firm Tofu to make tacos, stir frys, and “egg” scrambles!
where can I buy this product? do you think target have it
Start your review of Nasoya Organic Firm Tofu!
Tesa M.
Bedford Hts, OH
I love Tofu, and this is the brand in most stores near me. Great price on this productC and great texture.
Natalia M.
Naples, FL
Nasoya Organic Firm Tofu uploaded by Natalia M.
Purchased at: Publix
This brand of tofu is delicious m. You can use it in your favorite recipes. I love doing scramble tofu for breakfast, add salt, (tomato and onions optional) pepper and turmeric and you can see how delicious is the result.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Nasoya Organic Firm Tofu uploaded by Hallie P.
Nasoya Organic Firm Tofu- I tried this mixed in vegetable fried rice. I had some extra teriyaki sauce, so I added that for more flavor as well. Going into this taste test, I was apprehensive about trying out tofu. I had a bad experience in the past and now try to avoid it, but decided to give it another chance on my own terms (me doing the cooking vs a restaurant). I had the chance to try the Teriyaki Baked Tofu at the same time, and since I made this with teriyaki sauce, I thought they tasted very similar. I am not a fan of eating tofu alone, but it being mixed in with other things made it not so bad. So because of these Nasoya products, I will not cringe any more at even the thought of tofu and can willingly recommend them to other people based on my experience.  #trynatural #gotitfree
Tammy G.
Conway, SC
I really like using this product, it is easy to use and tastes great, I have been using this tofu for years now and it is very affordable, I like it better than other tofu products I have used in the past
Raquel B.
This tofu is always firm which reduces the amount of time needed to press it to remove the water. I find it cooks up well whether it’s fried, baked or tossed into a veggie dish. This is a $1 more than the Trader Joe firm tofu. I haven’t really noticed much of a difference between the two.
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
My husband is Japanese so we eat a lot of Asian food. Tofu is a staple in my house and he prefers the firm one as it’s easier to cut and keep its shape in soups and stews. Also tasty when fried. This is great!
Car L.
Venice, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This tofu is the best! Great in ANY meal I am serving for meat replacements. We are pleased with the taste, texture & the product is mild. We can have any meal turn into a great cuisineNasoya Organic Extra Firm Tofu - 14oz in no time!
Monica G.
Tastes good to me. I love that it's non-GMO/organic soy. That's super important. I use this by browning it in a pan and adding it to stir fry dishes or casseroles.
Lindsey B.
Arvada, CO
This is my favorite tofu to use. It takes some work to prepare as you have to make sure that all of the water is pressed out....Especially if you like your tofu extra crispy like I do!
Ilaina E.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This tofu is good and is great for cooking/baking with. The one downside is that this brand is usually a little more expensive than other similar brands.