Nasoya Organic Extra Firm Tofu - 14oz

Nasoya Extra Firm tofu is easy to cut into bite-size pieces and perfect for stir fry’s, chili and other dishes where you want a firmer texture. Check out our Tofu Kabobs recipe!

• Non-GMO Project Verified
  • No preservatives
  • Tofu FAQs
  • Learn How to Prepare Tofu

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Organic Whole Soybeans, Nigari (Sea Water Extract), Calcium Sulfate.

Average Price: $2.70

Would this tofu hold up well being cooked in an air fryer?
Is this tofu good for nuggets?
Start your review of Nasoya Organic Extra Firm Tofu - 14oz!
MC K.
Nasoya Organic Extra Firm Tofu - 14oz uploaded by MC K.
Extra Firm tofu is THE WAY TO GO when it comes to cooking!! Silky is great for dessert types foods - but I've been using this exact brand for over 6 years and I love it in every way. The price is perfect for how much you get - I recommend this to all of my friends transitioning into cooking with tofu
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
Nasoya Organic Extra Firm Tofu - 14oz uploaded by Crystal C.
I love that this is organic! It’s literally my go to for tofu I usually get from my local Whole Foods. I don’t eat tofu much but I eat it enough! I definitely recommend for dishes where you want a meat or chicken vibe. Pictured here are my baked tofu bites.
Namrata P.
Elgin, IL
Love this brand of tofu. So easy to press and prepare quickly. Love it as a Paneer substitute in Indian food or on its own.
Brandi F.
Ocean Springs, MS
Tofu is a huge staple in my life. I eat it everyday in many different ways. It’s very versatile. I would definitely look into a chili lime right out of the air fryer tofu. It’s to die for. I’ll continue to buy this product, it is easily accessible and easy to work with.
Hayley P.
San Diego, CA
Yep, it's tofu alright. It tastes a lot better if you get the water out first by pressing it, and then cooking it. It's also really good in tacos/taco bowls if you get the right marinade and cook it right! I love how versatile tofu is. Tofu can be super tasty.
Jolene M.
Stratford, CT
Best tofu ever plus it’s organic which I like and this brand is the best brand their other vegan products are good as well
Belle J.
Love this brand of extra firm tofu to make my famous crispy general tso tofu. Delicious!
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Get a tofu press - it makes all the difference! I love this brand and have been using it for a while!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
This is my go to tofu! I use it all the time. I love the flavor, the consistency and the texture
Jayme M.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite brand of tofu. It has just the right amount of fitness, it’s super cheap and healthy. I definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna R.
Grenada, MS
il y a 2 mois
Nasoya Organic Extra Firm Tofu - 14oz is this good, and where can i find it?
Sarah S.
1,618 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Erica M. what is your favorite type of dish that you like to add this tofu to?
Sarah S. il y a 2 ans
Erica M. I use it as an egg substitute it egg salad. I make stir fries with it too.