BY NASOYA

Nasoya® Organic Cubed Super Firm Tofu.
Made with organic non-GMO whole soybeans.
USDA organic.
Excellent source of protein & calcium.
Cholesterol free food.
Made with organic non-GMO whole soybeans.
No preservatives.
Gluten free.
Certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
1-800-848-2769.
Tips & recipes at nasoya.com. see more...

Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I like buying Nasoya tofu because it is inexpensive, widely available, organic, and a very versatile protein product. The cubed variety is so convenient, because I end up spending time cubing the whole block of tofu otherwise. I like using tofu in a quick vegetarian stir fry or in hot and sour soup. In general, I find tofu much more affordable, easier to handle, and nutritionally beneficial compared to meat options.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
Purchased at: Publix
This is my favorite tofu. I’ve tried a variety of firmness and seasonings and I have found this one to cook best and have the most versatility. From curry seasoning over rice to crumbled tofu tacos, I have loved every meal I’ve used it in.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this tofu. I bought it to make for a friend who can't eat meat. I marinated it in a sauce and tossed it with veggies. My friend thought it was meat she yelled at me. I had to show her the pack.
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I was not happy when I finally tasted this it was super nasty it's not something I would ever purchase again and definitely not something my kids would ever really eat
Jada H.
Absolutely love this product! I would suggest using a dry wash cloth to pat down each cube to get the water out. Then sauté or roast per usual! I like putting this tofu in stir-frys, soups, curries, you name it! And the super firm is always my personal favorite.
Tara N.
Gainesville, FL
The only way for me to eat tofu is super firm. I don't like when it breaks up while trying to fry it , stir it... Whatever you do with your tofu. It's amazing! My only problem is getting flavor to absorb with the tofu.
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
So convenient! I wish they sold this everywhere! One of the hardest parts about preparing tofu is dealing with the cutting the moistened tofu and this cuts out the middle man.
Hannah G.
Purchased at: Publix
one of the best tofu’s I have ever had. perfect firmness and being already cubed makes meal prep so much easier! would buy again and again and again
Erica S.
anderson, IN
Such a wonderdul brand. Its delicious and organically convenient because its already cubed wich makes it great for so many recipes
Jacqueline f.
My fave brand of Tofu! So many different uses for tofu my kids love it, Also it's nice not having to cut it myself ;-)