Nasoya Organic Cubed Super Firm Tofu

by Nasoya

Nasoya® Organic Cubed Super Firm Tofu.
Made with organic non-GMO whole soybeans.
USDA organic.
Excellent source of protein & calcium.
Cholesterol free food.
Made with organic non-GMO whole soybeans.
No preservatives.
Gluten free.
Certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
1-800-848-2769.
Tips & recipes at nasoya.com.

Is this more firm than extra firm tofu?
Start your review of Nasoya Organic Cubed Super Firm Tofu!
Maria P.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Love the convenience of this product. I can batch up meal prep super [email protected] it is already cut up.
Annalise S.
Silver Spgs, FL
Yumm!! Easy to use in so many different ways. Salads, stir fries, you name it. Great price for such a delicious, healthy product.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Waste of money. If it were pre pressed AND cubed it would be a value but it is nearly impossible to press pre cubed tofu and and this all this is. It takes ten seconds to cut up tofu and your paying more money for way less product if you look at the pricing per ounce compared to the non cubed extra firm from the same brand
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love using super firm tofu for stirfry's, in my air fryer, and to bake! It has a much for chewy and dense texture than regular tofu and gets so crispy! When I first bought this cubed version I thought it was great since I wouldnt have to cube it myself but the cubes are so small that I wasnt a fan and now I just buy the regular super firm and cube it myself! So if you're expecting medium sized cubes, dont buy this or you'll be disappointed! The texture is great though!
tara B.
This tofu was fine. It cooked well and was super firm. My only issue was the pre cubedness of this product. Maybe I'm just crazy, but for me, each cube was too small, and when I baked my tofu bites, they shrunk to an even lesser size. Nasoya is a great tofu brand, but if you're buying tofu, get the non cubed version and do it yourself to be on the safe side.
Shelley G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a meat lover but I thought I would try Tofu and this was the brand I tried. I like that it is high in protein and the taste was pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the texture, but I am open to trying it again.
Mary P.
Purchased at: Publix
This is my favorite tofu. I’ve tried a variety of firmness and seasonings and I have found this one to cook best and have the most versatility. From curry seasoning over rice to crumbled tofu tacos, I have loved every meal I’ve used it in.
Erica S.
anderson, IN
Such a wonderdul brand. Its delicious and organically convenient because its already cubed wich makes it great for so many recipes
Jacqueline F.
My fave brand of Tofu! So many different uses for tofu my kids love it, Also it's nice not having to cut it myself ;-)
Jada H.
Absolutely love this product! I would suggest using a dry wash cloth to pat down each cube to get the water out. Then sauté or roast per usual! I like putting this tofu in stir-frys, soups, curries, you name it! And the super firm is always my personal favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...