BY NASOYA

Nasoya® All Natural Wonton Wraps.
Great for wontons and ravioli.
Easy to use.
Recipe ready.
No genetically engineered ingredients.
Contains no MSG. Perishable.
Instructions & delicious recipes enclosed! see more...

Lindsay T.
For the longest, I stayed away from attempting wontons because I thought they'd be far more complicated and intimidating than they really are in actuality. In reality, they're so simple and positively addicting, and the options they offer are practically endless. My boyfriend and I love to fill them with a mixture of cream cheese, sriracha, green onion, sauteed mushroom, and bacon, then fry and dip and soy sauce. It's a good thing these packs have so many wrappers for such an affordable price, because they go fast!
Emma D.
I love using these to make crab rangoons or crab rangoon dip. These are easy to fold or to cut and glaze oil over them and put into the oven to make them as chips.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
These are perfect for homemade crab ragoons!! I made them the other night in my Emeril Home Chef Airfryer, the recipe I found on pinterest, the flavor was perfecr
Heather L.
Martinez, GA
These are wonderful! I've made crab rangoons and noodle-less lasagna cups with these! Both turned out wonderful! They got just the right level of crispiness in the oven for the crab rangoons and they were super soft (and hard to tell weren't noodles) in the lasagna cups. I would definitely recommend and will repurchase when using for a recipe. Great buy!
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
These a nice versatile won ton wrappers, used them to make butternut squash ravioli today and they were delicious! And not to mention EASY! Place filling on wrapper, wet edges with water, place another won ton wrapper on top and seal, transfer to freezer to set.to cook add to boiling water for just a few minutes
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
These are great for more than Chinese food! We make pizza rolls, cheese burger rolls, cheese steak wraps, chocolate pudding wraps, the possibilities are endless! Such a great crunch and easy to wrap with instructions right on the inside label.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Nasoya All Natural Wonton Wraps are like a mini version of their egg roll wraps and both are very good. I have bought them several times. I made vegetable dumplings with these and they came out very well. The wraps stayed together so the filling did not fall out. Tasty!
Lauren M.
Henrico, VA
I am a big fan of these! We made macaroni and cheese egg rolls with these for thanksgiving and they worked perfect! Crunchy and thick enough to hold a hearty filling. I would 100% use these again.
Jackie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these to try and make taco cups as well as wonton soup. This is the only type of wonton that I have ever tried but they worked great for both purposes. Go to the nasoya website because they have coupons for get some $$ off!
Sarah L.
Little Ferry, NJ
These are my go to wonton wrappers when I cook. They are so easy to use and cook up great. They are also always available at my local supermarket.

Walmart