Nasoya All Natural Egg Roll Wraps uploaded by Hallie P.Nasoya All Natural Egg Roll Wraps uploaded by Mariya I.Nasoya All Natural Egg Roll Wraps uploaded by Mariya I.

BY NASOYA

Nasoya® All Natural Egg Roll Wraps.
Great recipe ideas at nasoya.com.
Easy to use. Recipe ready.
No genetically engineered ingredients.
Contains no MSG. Perishable.
Instructions & delicious recipes enclosed! see more...

Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
They work great when making egg RollS! No they don't break and they are very easy to use. Cooks great and has a good taste and texture to them.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
Nasoya Egg Roll Wraps are perfect for making all kinds of egg rolls. This was my first time attempting homemade egg rolls and it went really well. I made southwestern egg rolls with a salsa dip. The wraps are plenty big enough to get all the filling in without it being overstuffed and hard to work with. They are thick enough that there were no worries on tearing them while rolling or picking them up. They were super easy to make. I baked mine with an egg wash and they still get a smooth crunch, but they can be deep fried to get that authentic restaurant style crisp to them. These are going to be a regular in my house for now on, and I already bought a second package. #trynatural #gotitfree

I have bought these several more times after getting the free sample. Love them!
Mariya I.
East hartford , CT
I used this wrap to make Avocado egg rolls. I prepared the stuffing by by using a perfectly ripe Avocado , chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and a tea spoon of lime juice, mix up all of the ingredients and make wraps one after other folding them securely. Once you are done making the rolls just fry them either in a pan till they are a crisp brown or in an air fryer, slice them midway at a slant and dish them with a dip and sprinkle fried noodles for a crisp.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
Very easy to use and taste great! I pick these Nasoya egg roll wraps up from my local Kroger's and what makes them even better is that they contain no genetically engineered ingredients. Next time I make egg rolls I will use Nasoya!
Megan Z.
These egg roll wrappers or so easy to use and taste amazing! However, make sure you know how to deep fry before trying to use them. Homemade egg rolls this way are....OMG....so good!
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I use these all the time. They help me to make the perfect egg roll they are always fresh and once cooked nice and crispy. The price is not bad at all . I get them at walmart
Kathy Z.
Foodie Expert
Good for making food for new years, parties, birthday, movies, etc. Is healthy, taste good, and everybody loves it
Denise P.
These are excellent. I like them even better than the wrappers from the Asian market.
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
Foodie Expert
These are so versatile! There are so many fun recipes you can make with these. From appetizers to desserts. I've wrapped sliced banana and Nutella in these and cooked either in the oven or fried then served with ice cream. Amazing. They can tear easily, so you have to be careful when working with them, but that's to be expected.
Candice P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Used this brand the first time I ever attempted egg rolls. It was so easy to use and my dish came out tasting great. I still use them today and will continue to use them for years.
Sharina F.
Earlham, IA
What is the best idea or recipe any of you have for using these?
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
Are these fish and naturally taste like the newly made?