BY NASHVILLE

Stacy M.
Kansas City, MO
SPOILER ALERT! This show had its good times and it’s bad times, but honestly, it went way down hill with the loss of Rayna and with the bizarre writing for Juliette. I watched until the end but only because I wanted to see how they wrapped it up.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,517 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I liked this show when I very first started watching it... Sadly, it didn't last very long as it pretty quickly lost my interest. It was disappointing and sad. Sadly, it's on  to the next one for me. Too too bad. Very disappointing............
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shows! I immediately fell in love with the characters and the story will leave you on the edge of your seat. You will laugh and you will cry but this one is a must watch! It’s amazing!
Kaitlin D.
Boston
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love country music, so I knew I was going to love this show. It’s great to have tv drama and music soundtracks intertwined all in one. I have the whole series on DVD and have the soundtracks. I was sad to see it canceled after it was saved and I wish it could have gone on longer.
Krystal C.
I love everything about this show. I’m a huge country music and the music should be in the top 10s all the time. I high recommend if you like soap-operas and country music.
Karin R.
Calera
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Nashville started strong, but they ended it in a truly awful manner. Killing off Rayna made no sense for the story line. Nashville is basically the story of Rayna so there you go. I did enjoy the show while it lasted and Deacon is my favorite character.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you love drama and music, this is the show for you. It has plenty of good songs, love stories, dramatic twists and gorgeous actors and actresses. I love watching this when my husband is gone because it’s definitely a girly show.
Brianne R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of country music, but the actors on this show are fantastic, and the show depicts some of the inner workings of the business really well while still making them relatable. I also think the show manages the complex issue of addiction fairly well for TV, avoiding the typical "send 'em off to rehab and and never mention it again" cliche.

Standouts: Connie Britton as Rayna, the harried veteran country music star (with a personal life like Rayna's, who wouldn't be?), Hayden Panettierre as Juliette, the young, troubled country sensation.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I watched the first episode and finished the first season in like two days. And now I am finally caught up with the show. I do have to say it was much better at the beggining than it is now. I dont get why they had to break up scarlett and gunnar and in this last episode it looks like the main character died so I hope thats not the case!  I overall like the show and now i watch it every week. Makes me want to go to the blue bird in nashville!
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SPOILER ALERT!!! This show started out great and was addictive to watch - they did a great job taking you inside the world of country music and celebrity lives while making it somewhat relatable  to the average person. The show has totally lost its way on its current season and after the loss of the main character I wish they had ended it last season. I, once a faithful fan, no longer watch it!
Helene H.
What is your favorite song so far?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
Do you DVR, watch live or OnDemand?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this show a good mixture of drama and romance?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What is it about the show that you like the most?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Is it worth watching?

iTunes

iTunes was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.