BY NASHVILLE #72 in TV

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shows! I immediately fell in love with the characters and the story will leave you on the edge of your seat. You will laugh and you will cry but this one is a must watch! It’s amazing!
Brianne R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of country music, but the actors on this show are fantastic, and the show depicts some of the inner workings of the business really well while still making them relatable. I also think the show manages the complex issue of addiction fairly well for TV, avoiding the typical "send 'em off to rehab and and never mention it again" cliche.

Standouts: Connie Britton as Rayna, the harried veteran country music star (with a personal life like Rayna's, who wouldn't be?), Hayden Panettierre as Juliette, the young, troubled country sensation.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I watched the first episode and finished the first season in like two days. And now I am finally caught up with the show. I do have to say it was much better at the beggining than it is now. I dont get why they had to break up scarlett and gunnar and in this last episode it looks like the main character died so I hope thats not the case!  I overall like the show and now i watch it every week. Makes me want to go to the blue bird in nashville!
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SPOILER ALERT!!! This show started out great and was addictive to watch - they did a great job taking you inside the world of country music and celebrity lives while making it somewhat relatable  to the average person. The show has totally lost its way on its current season and after the loss of the main character I wish they had ended it last season. I, once a faithful fan, no longer watch it!
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh, Nashville. More plot lines happened in half a season than what happens over seasons of other shows. I really used to enjoy their original music and the crazy drama. I quit watching after Rayna died though, since she was the main character and backbone of the show. I felt the CMT move sucked the heart out of the show.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I watch this show and it's really good. The music is really good and I want to download the soundtracks. Good actors and I think Hayden's acting is very good too. My favorite is when the two daughters sing together
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
I am not okay now that Rayna has passed. I get that it was a decision by Connie Britton, but still... couldn't they have found a less devastating way for her to be written out?? Otherwise, I think this is a great show! I love how they showcase country music, even if it is fictional.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
As someone who works in Nashville and spends a lot of time there, this show is spot on.  Great acting, especially by Hayden Panettiere and Johnathon Jackson.  The plane crash scene from season 4 was riveting.  Any fan of Country music MUST watch this show!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've slowly become more of a country fan, and the first few seasons of this show are addicting! I love Connie Britton's character- she's so sweet and such a compassionate mom as a country star. I wish Scarlett didn't chop all of her hair off!!!!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This has been a good show in the beginning. But during this season, it haven't been exciting as it was in the beginning. I think when they bring characters on and you get invested in them. And then they are not on the show anymore. I did not like how they killed off the character Jeff Fordham. There was a time that I did not like the character and then I started liking the character because he became a good person that I would like. And then they killed him off. They went about that the wrong way. Why build people up to like the character, but then kill him off? I just did not want to watch it anymore. I will watch it every once in a while, but it isn't that good to me anymore. The other seasons has been good, but not this season.
Helene H.
What is your favorite song so far?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
Do you DVR, watch live or OnDemand?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this show a good mixture of drama and romance?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What is it about the show that you like the most?
Jaye W.