BY NASHVILLE #51 in TV

Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
I really liked this series. I love the characters, and the story line. The acting is good. The song-wring and singing is great! I was very entertained while watching this for a few years. I would of given it 5 stars, but, every once in a while, a very unbelievable scene or line would come up, and I would just have to cringe. It is easy to go over the top, I guess. I like these types of series when they keep it believable to a certain degree. I wish it was still on.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
This is one of my absolute favorite shows. Everything about it is wonderful. I cried when I found out it was getting cancelled but now I am so happy that CMT decided to pick it up. This is a quality series that I highly recommend to any country music fans or even if you are not a country music fan this show is definitely a must watch.
Alyssa F.
This show has the perfect blend of drama and country music! It is so easy to get hooked by this show and become immersed in the plot. There are plenty of lovable (and hate-able!) characters, and a lot of drama between them. It does tend to become a lot like a soap opera over the seasons, but it is still very enjoyable overall!
Nicole B.
Long Beach, NY
I absolutely love Nashville and I am so upset that this show has stopped airing. It has a great story line and is easy to follow and can get hooked on it very easily. I started at season 1 episode 1 and couldn't stop watching. I really hope this show comes back!!!!!
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I have been watching Nashville since day one, and I love it! I'm sad about ABC dropping it from their lineup; however, I'm so thankful that CMT will continue to the show on their station! Can't get enough of it! I would definitely recommend it.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
If you love country music and drama this is the show for you. I was sad to know it almost got dropped but incredibly glad it was picked up by cmt! Excited for what is in store
Courtney W.
Love this show! The character, story line, and drama of it all just sucked me in from the beginning! Love it! Great show to start from beginning at. Highly recommend!
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
I was so upset when they wanted to cancel the show. But I was super excited that CMT picked it up. Amazing actors and story line.
tic C.
One of my favorite shows. A perfect blend of country music and drama. I can not believe the series isn't coming back !
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Always thought this was just about country music but it has a lot of drama and suspense ... good show
Helene H.
What is your favorite song so far?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
Do you DVR, watch live or OnDemand?
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Is this show a good mixture of drama and romance?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert
What is it about the show that you like the most?
Jaye W.