BY NASHI

Balqees M.
Firstly I love the look of the packaging of the entire range,it looks very natural and organic..the shampoo (200/500 ml) feel richer and more emollient than any other shampoo I have ever tried and it works really well on my dry,damage hair.
Alfredo C.
Milano
A M A Z I N G!
It smells so good and you can use it on your beard and for your hair.
It makes your bears or hair so soft and lucent
Perfect after razor or shower.
I always got one with me at home, at gym or on travel.
Neha P.
Mumbai
Since my hair is chemically treated, I choose to use a paraben free shampoo and Nashi shampoo is just the best for everyday use. Its mild to the scalp and also there's a lesser hair fall than normal. I've been using this with the conditioner and argan oil serum.
Alessia B.
Baia Mare
Such a moisturizing hair shampoo. Smells soososooso good. And you can notice results just in clap of a thunder. Might be a bit pricey but it’s totally worth the price.
AMOON A.
Organic Shampoo I used after the wizard on my hairline it is good and I recommend it to dry hair or like me😴👌🏼
Stashia H.
Danville, AL
Is this good for naturally curly hair?