Nasacort Allergy 24HR Children's

by Nasacort

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nasacort Allergy 24HR Children's!
Trina M.
Hutto, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff works super fast. I took my little one swimming yesterday and she has had the worst allergies ever after going. I sprayed this is her nose about an hour ago. No more runny nose at all. This seems to work way better than the childrens zyrtec.
Elizabeth B.
Salem, MA
Purchased at: CVS
This has worked very well for my son. He has undiagnosed allergies which caused inflammation in his throat and that caused his adenoids to re-grow back after he had them removed. Using this allergy spray helped diminish the inflammation, which has prevented any unwanted side effects.
Susie T.
Morristown, TN
The nozzle is smaller for the smaller noses, so that is a plus. I have given my son other brands and this is the only brand that takes care of his sinus and allergies. We keep this in medicine cabinet . He takes daily during allergy season and we have had no issues since using . 5 ⭐️
Katie M.
Aurora, OH
My son uses this when he is congested or his allergies are bad. He doesn’t mind it, but he feels it doesn’t always help.
Margo M.
Straw Plains, TN
The only one that works on my little one's allergies. It seems like she's allergic to everything, and this is the only regular thing that gives her any kind of lasting relief from the constant sniffles. Highly recommend if you live anywhere where allergies are a problem!
Milena L.
Elizabethport, NJ
my daughter improved a lot with this medicine and her nose stopped congesting and the allergy passed
Jennifer R.
Edinburg, TX
Great allergy & decongestant medicine my children have taken it in the past and it's helped wonders, we loved the product.
Cydmarie M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is something my daughter's doctor prescribed her for allergies since she has seasonal allergies and it is very good.
Harlee D.
Norman, OK
My daughter has bad seasonal allergies and this product helps to greatly reduce the swelling that these allergies cause in her nose. We use it daily and we have done so for 6 months. We will continue to use it as long as her allergies are bothering her.
Samantha T.
Helps my 2 year old daughter with seasonal allergies. Works amazing and has helped prevent her from getting ear infections after a cold develops from allergies.

Looking for your answer?